camlokodri

camlokodri

Banned
5BEED21E 4C95 4380 91B5 9218DEC11408
8B306764 C182 4E3B BD20 32658F8049AD
787CECE9 27AD 452E 8B10 325E5AE89792

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
A little bit on the shorter side of things are 5'10/1.78cm + I kinda see some downward growth, but he looks high class as fuck when clean-shaven...

Images   2023 03 19T111431026
Images   2023 03 19T111439102
Images   2023 03 19T111500165

There's a hype for years now for Hollywood to cast him to play the Batman: guy looks good, looks high class, can fight and is fit as fuck at almost 47yo... So fit that we actually wonder if he's taking some kind of steroid.

He's a younger, better version of Jason Statham (who along with Vinnie Jones are the couple Brit actors that I can see go hand-on-hand in a mog battle against Adkins).

This is young Vinnie Jones:

327522 1
Images   2023 03 19T111930689
Images   2023 03 19T111944051

I don't know what people see on beards, clean-shaven looks so much better if you got BONES...

Bonus: brutal face + height + skull + frame + mascmog on Statham, LOL 🤭

Images   2023 03 19T112230927

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
A little bit on the shorter side of things are 5'10/1.78cm + I kinda see some downward growth, but he looks high class as fuck when clean-shaven...

View attachment 2116512View attachment 2116513View attachment 2116514

There's a hype for years now for Hollywood to cast him to play the Batman: guy looks good, looks high class, can fight and is fit as fuck at almost 47yo... So fit that we actually wonder if he's taking some kind of steroid.

He's a younger, better version of Jason Statham (who along with Vinnie Jones are the couple Brit actors that I can see go hand-on-hand in a mog battle against Adkins).

This is young Vinnie Jones:

View attachment 2116526View attachment 2116527View attachment 2116528

I don't know what people see on beards, clean-shaven looks so much better if you got BONES...

Bonus: brutal face + height + skull + frame + mascmog on Statham, LOL 🤭

View attachment 2116533
5’10 isn’t short
It’s above average

Plus he looks taller than most of his co actors in movies and he’s got enough muscles to compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Brazitard
5’10 isn’t short
It’s above average

Plus he looks taller than most of his co actors in movies and he’s got enough muscles to compensate for it
5’10 is manlet in zoomer malls

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
5’10 isn’t short
It’s above average

It isn't, but isn't THAT tall either... But it's well suited for him because of all the jumps and rotating kicks he throws, if he was taller his Gravity Center would be shit, also he moves amazingly smooth for a 5'10 guy, he's as fast as a 5'4 Muay Thai/Kung Fu practicioner.

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri
Nowadays even women heightfraud tf do you expect
women have worn heels for over a century? And women don’t heightfraud lol, I’m talking about teenage guys 6’0 is average if u go to malls

Copium overload
its not copium you must be a manlet, me and my friends were at the mall today and we were all above 5’10 except one hispanic kid. 6’0 is nothing special in the mall lmao feels like almost everybody is in your range and some taller. You must be living in the slums of Mumbai if you think 5’10 is good for zoomers jfl

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri
women have worn heels for over a century? And women don’t heightfraud lol, I’m talking about teenage guys 6’0 is average if u go to malls
They don't heightfraud? Then why does Taylor Swift claims 5'11 when she's actually 5'7 MAX?

Not heels like giels at my school wear airmaxes and lifts bro

They don't heightfraud? Then why does Taylor Swift claims 5'11 when she's actually 5'7 MAX?
I don’t know lmao that’s like one incident. How many women do you see heightfraud? Infact they might say a height shorter than they actually are sometimes
doubt about lifts but airmaxes maybe because they are npc white girls and its considered fashionable

She's a FUCKING JOKE hahahah claiming that only to make males feel insecure...... Not a surprise given that she's a raging Radfem, but still needs to be exposed and debunked then go to mainstream media. What a FRAUD, gee!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I don’t know lmao that’s like one incident. How many women do you see heightfraud? Infact they might say a height shorter than they actually are sometimes

doubt about lifts but airmaxes maybe because they are npc white girls and its considered fashionable
Nah bro i overheard one of their conversations since my teacher forced me to sit near one. Legit they fraud ~3-4 inches of height thats why even though im about 5'8 most girls are eye level or taller

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

They don't round down... Feminism is all about women imitating men, and as almost all women are feminists nowadays, if men fraud height, women will fraud height.

It's the taller women that tend to fraud more because womanlets know the lies won't stick... But the taller ones like 6'1 tend to wear heels to compensate for their butt-ugly mugs: the taller she is, the more like she is to round her height down to make men feel insecure about themselves,

for example a 6'1 1000 Cock Stare bitch claiming 5'10 or something to try and make a LEGIT 6'1 guy seem as a frauder: if a bitch pulls this shit with me I will go to a tailoring stores, buy a tape and expose her in front of everybody so her social circle knows she's evil and stop trusting her 🤭

Nah bro i overheard one of their conversations since my teacher forced me to sit near one. Legit they fraud ~3-4 inches of height thats why even though im about 5'8 most girls are eye level or taller
They already have access to Looksmaxxing forums... Sometimes I enter here and there are 400 Registered Users vs 3000 Bluepillers and I can GUARANTEE YOU 70% of them are women, leeching off of our discussions to use it against us like the good parasites they always were... But they are sneaky, coward and won't register.

But fraud is fraud: if women can expose men, men CAN and SHOULD expose women. TAKE IT TO YOUR HEART BRO, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

They already have access to Looksmaxxing forums... Sometimes I enter here and there are 400 Registered Users vs 3000 Bluepillers and I can GUARANTEE YOU 70% of them are women, leeching off of our discussions to use it against us like the good parasites they always were... But they are sneaky, coward and won't register.

But fraud is fraud: if women can expose men, men CAN and SHOULD expose women. TAKE IT TO YOUR HEART BRO, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Idrc about height frauding women tbh. Ima just blast gh and aromasin to get taller

its not copium you must be a manlet, me and my friends were at the mall today and we were all above 5’10 except one hispanic kid. 6’0 is nothing special in the mall lmao feels like almost everybody is in your range and some taller. You must be living in the slums of Mumbai if you think 5’10 is good for zoomers jfl
I live in London and I actually go out you spastic currycel. You’re probably an ugly 5’7 kid thinking he’s 6’1. I’ll be able to tell from your face, post your face here.

• +1
Never did it because I never needed it and it would be a lie to say I'm something that I'm not, but if I need I will pull the Race Card, the LGBTQIABXHSJXH+ Card, the Ethnicity Card and whatever card the Liberals give me... If you can't defeat your enemy using honor, start using their own tools.

Idrc about height frauding women tbh. Ima just blast gh and aromasin to get taller
I hope you are rich and know where to find legit Somatotropin cuz the ones coming from China and Russia are crap: they are not refrigerated, they come in ships taking sun and rain all the way to America/Europe and when they arrive they are already almost useless...

Eurasian HGH is already expensive, but if you want to get a Pharma Grade Saizen, Nordtropin Kigtropin or any of those brands, be ready to spend thousands and thousands of USDs PER MONTH: ohh and you still need to find a doctor from who you can get/buy a prescription... Buying it from a doctor will make it much more expensive, and buying it directly from the supplier will be EVEN more expensive.

It's a known fact in the Sports' Community that HGH is way more expensive than gold.

Damn your school is weird maybe lmao
I live in London and I actually go out you spastic currycel. You’re probably an ugly 5’7 kid thinking he’s 6’1. I’ll be able to tell from your face, post your face here.
Lmao stop coping retard im not 5’7 and im not so ugly that me and my friends approached a bunch of girls yesterday and my friend asked them if im attractive they said yes. Keep coping abused kutte you just get height mogged incel

Attachments

• C457AB59-C57A-41E0-8F80-2152100BCB2E.jpeg
    C457AB59-C57A-41E0-8F80-2152100BCB2E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DB23D3D9-11A7-4FD8-895B-0693C48FA2FF.jpeg
    DB23D3D9-11A7-4FD8-895B-0693C48FA2FF.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7567E8C9-403E-48EF-BDFF-10C1C4369DB8.jpeg
    7567E8C9-403E-48EF-BDFF-10C1C4369DB8.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 27224
Never did it because I never needed it and it would be a lie to say I'm something that I'm not, but if I need I will pull the Race Card, the LGBTQIABXHSJXH+ Card, the Ethnicity Card and whatever card the Liberals give me... If you can't defeat your enemy using honor, start using their own tools.
schizophrenia

Lmao stop coping retard im not 5’7 and im not so ugly that me and my friends approached a bunch of girls yesterday and my friend asked them if im attractive they said yes. Keep coping abused kutte you just get height mogged incel
Bro wtf is that autistic ahh pose 💀

Bro wtf is that autistic ahh pose 💀
just a random flick lmao i was trying some shit out but its pretty evident im no shorter than 5’11 so that manlet can kill himself

Congrats you’re a curry normie which means you’re invisible

And you look 5’7 at most

Taking pics from a low angle and you still look short

And stop making angry expressions and trying to look tough, anyone could snap your ass in half incel

• JFL
Congrats you’re a curry normie which means you’re invisible

And you look 5’7 at most

Taking pics from a low angle and you still look short
This is what happens when your mother drinks too much alcohol when she’s conceiving you in your womb @TRUE_CEL @drose420 :lul: :lul: look at this retard coping jfl

And stop making angry expressions and trying to look tough, anyone could snap your ass in half incel
Sure bro you could beat a person who’s actually wrestled 😂😂😂😂

This is what happens when your mother drinks too much alcohol when she’s conceiving you in your womb @TRUE_CEL @drose420 :lul: :lul: look at this retard coping jfl
Oh no this is a Bharati vs Bharati hate crime. :eek:

Bro, you mog tf out of that pathetic cuck.

Also, you're 6 feet tall, and have colored eyes

• Love it

6 ft is less than average in new york in terms of dating

Lol at this povertistani
View attachment 2116889
JFL @ you tbh.
Also, I was born and raised in Canada.

I really don't know where you keep getting the idea that I somehow live in pakiland.

And yes tbqh, I acknowledge the fact that I have a subhuman eye area, that holds me back all the way to the slums of Islamabad.

However, once I get my bimax + genioplasty, eyelid surgery, and infraorbital-cheekbone implant, then I'll be all set.

• +1

I really don't know where you keep getting the idea that I somehow live in pakiland.

And yes tbqh, I acknowledge the fact that I have a subhuman eye area, that holds me back all the way to the slums of Islamabad.

However, once I get my bimax + genioplasty, eyelid surgery, and infraorbital-cheekbone implant, then I'll be all set.
doesn’t matter dude pakis are subhumans even more so than Indians

doesn’t matter dude pakis are subhumans even more so than Indians
Nope.
Keep coping you cumskin faggot.

Curries are taking over worldwide.

Recently, my fob indian friend pulled a 6'1 white chick who's actually super good looking.

Keep coping you faggot .org autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27224, Deleted member 24770 and camlokodri
Nope.
Keep coping you cumskin faggot.

Curries are taking over worldwide.

Recently, my fob indian friend pulled a 6'1 white chick who's actually super good looking.

Keep coping you faggot .org autist
Yeah cos he’s Indian then
Pakistanis are subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah cos he’s Indian then
Pakistanis are subhuman
JFL, my 5'7 pakistani brother is with a 5'8 white jb.

Try again cumskin retard

• Love it
JFL @ you tbh.

Lol bhai at least you have a high class pheno like me so it’s fine this dude prolly looks like the tech supporter meme calling us currycels 😂
6 ft is less than average in new york in terms of dating
No lmfao what new york is the shortest state iirc full of ethnics like italians and indians so 6 feet isnt less than avg

thanks bhai and he says im 5’7 max this cucks cope is insane jfl he must be upset we all mog him back to tamil nadu this dalit slum dweller greycel.
Oh no this is a Bharati vs Bharati hate crime. :eek:
bro hes indian and calling me a 5’7 ugly currycel? Maybe he’s reflecting

ur not funny son ill fuck u up

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah he’s Bharati, JFL. He is coping hard. I remember arguing with him yesterday about Khalistan.

Lol bhai at least you have a high class pheno like me so it’s fine this dude prolly looks like the tech supporter meme calling us currycels 😂

No lmfao what new york is the shortest state iirc full of ethnics like italians and indians so 6 feet isnt less than avg

thanks bhai and he says im 5’7 max this cucks cope is insane jfl he must be upset we all mog him back to tamil nadu this dalit slum dweller greycel.

ur not funny son ill fuck u up
You wouldn’t do shit

Come to London then you ugly curry Manlet faggot

It’s beyond me how you’re narcy with those looks

Even @drose420 mogs you with his beard and he’s repulsive as it is

It’s truly over for you

You wouldn’t do shit

Come to London then you ugly curry Manlet faggot

It’s beyond me how you’re narcy with those looks

Even @drose420 mogs you with his beard and he’s repulsive as it is

It’s truly over for you
Nah, @soldier_puzzle662 mogs me. I will admit it, and soldier puzzle is a brotha with great potential.

Soldier puzzle life mogs tf out of you. He absolutely blows you out of the water in terms of looks.

You're having an autistic meltdown rn.

Also, jfl @ you living in London, you dumb incel fag

Nah, @soldier_puzzle662 mogs me. I will admit it, and soldier puzzle is a brotha with great potential.

Soldier puzzle life mogs tf out of you. He absolutely blows you out of the water in terms of looks.

You're having an autistic meltdown rn.

Also, jfl @ you living in London, you dumb incel fag
Speak for yourself you dumb autistic ugly paki goatfucker

Speak for yourself you dumb autistic ugly paki goatfucker
Throwing buzz words in there I see, you filthy shitskinned pandi.

Lol, bud you're out here talking some pretty crazy shit.

Keep talking shit you abused Tamil dog. Nobody is listening to your autistic rambling, you schizophrenic greycel slum dweller.

No wonder why your kind has historically been fucked with.

@soldier_puzzle662 bro, don't end up like this screeching banshee. A couple posts up he apparently said that I mog you, and now look at the way that this mallu turdskin is acting

Keep talking shit you abused Tamil dog. Nobody is listening to your autistic rambling, you schizophrenic greycel slum dweller.

@soldier_puzzle662 bro, don't end up like this screeching banshee. A couple posts up he apparently said that I mog you, and now look at the way that this mallu turdskin is acting
You do mog him but he’s even more repulsive than you. Both of you the bottom tier of pakis and Indians.

And my kind jfl. Indians mog Pakistanis

You mog him with beard but without you are definitely just above deformed looking. You look as bad as someone could get without being deformed or obese (without beard) and soldier puzzle mogs you. So yes, currently he does mog you by virtue of being a Normie while you’re trucel. In your prime you were slightly better looking.

Jfl at this povertistani paki crying in my pms
2983A822 981D 4AF2 8A96 AA0F10F186C8

Jfl at this povertistani paki crying in my pms
View attachment 2117682
Yeah, I still don't fucking understand how I descended you retard.

IDK why fags like yourself use autistic measurements to give ratings.

When most of my normies friends say that I look better without a beard, I think I'd rather listen to them over some basement dwelling rotters on .org

You do mog him but he’s even more repulsive than you. Both of you the bottom tier of pakis and Indians.

And my kind jfl. Indians mog Pakistanis
I don't agree at all.

Even with my beard, I don't think I mog him.

He has colored eyes halo, good skin, he's tall, and has decent forward growth.

• +1

are u indian?