8abd11b7c59bdcc3f24702c75157875f.jpg

Young Dennis Rader

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and MusicMaxxingMidget
Could easily lure girls to murder them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nosecel, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
A man in tights photo u2
Llm83mbbzyq41
 rader is the suspect whom police have arrested on suspicion of first degree murder in connect

Just a normal dude playing out his kinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
22D98C88 C418 4954 A6FD F48256EA3266

Epitome of dark triad slayer looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and MusicMaxxingMidget
Nice personality

Chilli jäbä
I have no problem admiring/debating about male models or actors but draw the line at pyschotic pieces of shit. The only words people should say about things like BTK or Ramirez is thank God they can't destroy more lives.

• +1
Why all serial killers are chad lites
And why they hate humanity while we dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6128
I have no problem admiring/debating about male models or actors but draw the line at pyschotic pieces of shit. The only words people should say about things like BTK or Ramirez is thank God they can't destroy more lives.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsohgod:
omg they killed so many innocents how sad
jfl at u op stop being a pussy u dont care about the fucking people that died u are just virtue signalling
u also dont care if fucking children in africa starve to death with 0.5% bodyfat jfl
i hate normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mexicanboi and Deleted member 6128
Ramirez mogs him to disneyland and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsohgod:
omg they killed so many innocents how sad
jfl at u op stop being a pussy u dont care about the fucking people that died u are just virtue signalling
u also dont care if fucking children in africa starve to death with 0.5% bodyfat jfl
i hate normies
Virtue signalling. If that's how you want to take the comment feel free. I'm really quite impressed that you can speak with such conviction about my attitude towards African children. Do I have millions of dollars to actually be able to affect the policies or corruption of say Zambia? No but I did have the luxury of participating in an Engineers Without Borders program at my university to design more efficient water filtration systems using cheaper materials for villages in Uganda my junior year. Apologies for not just sitting on my ass when it comes to human suffering.

• +1