Rate ShahRukh Khan’s daughter.

It's about national pride and not betraying your people, the Indians also don't have enough females, a girl like her should be given to the Indian males, the Indian government could fix the incel epidemic in their country by not allowing Indian girls to see white boys and requiring high-quality girls to offer comfort to the Indian men.
Lmao STFU I would literally never let my sister ever be given to any indian males (unless they are muslim Chadpreets) and she's just average looking and lightskin. Stop coping about "national pride" or whatever, your average indian man is a bug eyed skinny fat hindu 5'5 manlet that needs to be exterminated from the face of this Earth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9779

Lmao STFU I would literally never let my sister ever be given to any indian males (unless they are muslim Chadpreets) and she's just average looking and lightskin. Stop coping about "national pride" or whatever, your average indian man is a bug eyed skinny fat hindu 5'5 manlet that needs to be exterminated from the face of this Earth.
My dear Indians....India has a serious shortage of available pussy, I think it should be nationalized, become community property, and all Indian men from all the castes should have free access to it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
My dear Indians....India has a serious shortage of available pussy, I think it should be nationalized, become community property, and all Indian men from all the castes should have free access to it.
No, hindus must go extinct for the benefit of humanity.

Brown nipples and brown asshole so 0/8

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Hottie

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Jesus Bhai, why are us poor curries living rent free in your head like this!!!

Seriously though, I've never rated SRK, he doesn't even have any prominent Pathan characteristics, dude is even a framelet, BUT this foid I think is decent. Not the typical hot girl in bar, but hot enough and pretty enough.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779