I wonder how many people viewing this thread are masturbating rn

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, MoggerGaston, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
I'd love to see her trying walking down the street like that in Bangalore
and i'd love to be there
Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and lemonnz
Shes a predator tbh. Men need to start trolling and doing this shit back.

Imagine i start walking around with my dick out but the tip covered in fabric. I would be arrested immediately.

But i feel like someone needs to pass this law. People wont learn until the shit they do to others is done right back to them.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, mvp2v1, pig_face and 1 other person
Shes a predator tbh. Men need to start trolling and doing this shit back.

Imagine i start walking around with my dick out but the tip covered fabric. I would be arrested immediately.

But i feel like someone needs to pass this law. People wont learn until the shit they do to others is done right back to them. Animals.
Just rape her

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just rape her
Karma has to be done appropriately.

Rape would be too much of a overkill and wouldn't be as satisfying. Regardless, people have guns too and these onlyfans types are very narsissistic and prideful in the fact that they can get away with this and be protected or walk scot free. And some young children are raised to wear this shit. Back in the days tights used to be something you wear under a skirt. Now you see dumb fucks wear it as jeans and put it on kids. Same with the weird shit that is bikinis. In 100 years will everyone be walking naked?

So the only thing that will work is playing their hand right back at them. A better karma is to find the equivalent to their actions.

Since ultimately our pain is due to our biological preposition. They are sociopathic and lack empathy/iq. Males suffer to see sluts like this irl because libido, since hormonal differences mean different triggers and libido nature, women likely are not affected the same way when seeing lets say, a mans aesthetics. This is how they lack iq to think men are the same as women, and its okay to walk like this. No solid foundation of truth about biological differences. Next is empathy of the other party, which these archetypes of girls in the video lack totally. They really don't give a shit, or see the value in differences. Why should they care about some horny guy? Probably a projection to the monotony and lack of variance deep inside.

Also the paradigm of female smv in todays time creates a false scarcity of the female , so its not like sex for a women is hard to get with todays social and social media structures that greatly panders to femininity aesthetic. One way a man suffers when seeing a naked women like this is due to his hormonal preposition and libido directly frustrating him, scientifically proven. So equal karma would be playing to their biological prepositions in the same manner they ignorantly play with ours. I have a couple of methods but i wont share and potentially ruin any implementations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face
randomop

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and pig_face
Ass too small

looks like she's Dutch

she's a "plus-size" model

• Love it
Reactions: TheRagingBull and MoggerGaston
Xangsane
mogs

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax
Just picture them walking down in Mumbai.