If you decided she is a stacy why do you ask us to rate her you stupid gray

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Endoplasmic82 and Zeta
If you decided she is a stacy why do you ask us to rate her you stupid gray
Because i think she is stacy
You might think different
Jackass

mtb, shit filter tbh.
Are u serious her eyes are insane. Not saying shes stacy but the average chick doesn't look like this dumbass. Ur basically saying shes on ur level wtf

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ClearEmOut
Are u serious her eyes are insane. Not saying shes stacy but the average chick doesn't look like this dumbass. Ur basically saying shes on ur level wtf
It’s a filter retard post unfrauded

She's a HTB with eye color halo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and tombradylover
stacy in the slums of Moscow

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
They’re not insane the only good thing is the color

Stfu you ethnic. Your opinion about White bitches is irrelevant since any pinkoid is a Stacy for you deathnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 55314 and 3 others
Stfu you ethnic. Your opinion about White bitches is irrelevant since any pinkoid is a Stacy for you deathnics
Nigga i mog you anything u say is irrelevant. Like a worm to me.
They’re not insane the only good thing is the color
The shape and the lashes?? Idk why u guys like to underrate. Maybe it makes u feel better about yourselves but ur not pulling girls like this. Anthony ur a good user but lowkey delusional

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
he's a spic lol but for some reason they think they're white despite being 40% amerindian and 10% nigger

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

The shape and the lashes?? Idk why u guys like to underrate. Maybe it makes u feel better about yourselves but ur not pulling girls like this. Anthony ur a good user but lowkey delusional
Shape isn’t good lashes are mid

he's a spic lol but for some reason they think they're white despite being 40% amerindian and 10% nigger
Idc what he is brother if a nigga isn't on my level his opinion is worthless

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Idc what he is brother if a nigga isn't on my level his opinion is worthless
ik but a delusional ethnic that thinks they're white and calls others ethnics needs to be humbled and reminded of what he is

• +1
ik but a delusional ethnic that thinks they're white and calls others ethnics needs to be humbled and reminded of what he is
Not saying I disagree with u but he can be whatever race he wants to be he still doesn't come close to me so I don't care about what he has to say. At the end of the day he has to look himself in the mirror and be reminded that he will never attract a decent-looking woman his whole life. That is humbling enough IMO knowing ur ugly and ur life is worthless. @Erudición I'm not a mean person but if u come at me u better be ready

• JFL
Im from Spain you retarded sand nigger

Im from Spain you retarded sand nigger
It doesn’t matter where u are from ur still ugly and therefore coping with pointless shit like pheno. Incel trait

• JFL
Just ignore him, he's a troll, an unfunny troll

• So Sad
Stfu ethnic monkey, go do some cock and ball torture, ya ali

• +1
he’s funny and I like him but very delusional rater and coper too
Not funny anymore tbh, same jokes got boring. He's black btw, so that's a minus too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
This is low mtb u retarded greycel

Tiktoknigger sees filter for the first time

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
  • +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
Stacy in Bengaluru slums

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
my aryan princess:p

How does a filter do that to the eyes? Contacts maybe but filter wtf?
there’s filters that change / alter eye color. And her orbitals are ass without the fake lashes. She has borderline curry orbitals jfl