Rate SUBHUMAN side profile prior to MAXILLAMALLY INVASIVE surgery

my head is on FHP i thought, idk
Eh yeah upon second look it’s perfectly to the side. Would be curious what your 3/4 looked like. How’d you save up 32k USD? As a Canadian I just realised that’s 42k CAD, steep asf

Eh yeah upon second look it’s perfectly to the side. Would be curious what your 3/4 looked like. How’d you save up 32k USD? As a Canadian I just realised that’s 42k CAD, steep asf
Savings over the years and wage slaving aggressively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Savings over the years and wage slaving aggressively
What’d your parents and family think. I’m getting surgery soon and it’s kind of awkward.

More cheekbone prominence from filler/implants and more lower maxilla projection would ascend him and make him look less boring. Whites typically have their chin beyond the lips which just looks boring most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
What’d your parents and family think. I’m getting surgery soon and it’s kind of awkward.
They disapproved then came around to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Whites typically have their chin beyond the lips which just looks boring most of the time.
what do you mean boring? what is the ideal chin then?
mafdeinbrazil+issue7++chico003.jpg
0d79bce0395eed317ef51d7af8d8ba06.jpg

Isn't chico's chin ideal? honestly curious, as anything less than that is recessed no?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Isn't chico's chin ideal? honestly curious, as anything less than that is recessed no?
Chin ahead of lips like this is the ideal. Idk what that dude is on about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, Acne Victim, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person

That’s the chin projection I think is ideal (in line with lips). I said chin in front of lips looks boring because it usually means your maxilla is flat. Chico looks interesting, the average white like the guy in op doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
If that looks ahead to you then I don’t know what to say.
Yes that's ideal

Otherwise people wouldn't get genio or chin implants. Recessed chins are disgusting.

You think bulging eyes look better than deepset eyes ?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24002
If that looks ahead to you then I don’t know what to say.
Yeah I get what you’re saying. That is perfectly in line with the lips. Chins that look too big are strange.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yes that's ideal

Otherwise people wouldn't get genio or chin implants. Recessed chins are disgusting.

You think bulging eyes look better than deepset eyes ?
Female-tier reasoning.

Just because people get a surgery doesn’t mean it was the right thing to do. Chin behind lips isn’t ideal but not a huge problem. In line with the lips (like Chico) is usually ideal unless the guy is very masc like Henry Cavill. What has this argument got to do with eyes?

I repeat, his Chin is not in front of his lips.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Female-tier reasoning.

Just because people get a surgery doesn’t mean it was the right thing to do. Chin behind lips isn’t ideal but not a huge problem. In line with the lips (like Chico) is usually ideal unless the guy is very masc like Henry Cavill. What has this argument got to do with eyes?

I repeat, his Chin is not in front of his lips.
Depends on the pheno tbh. If hes a pretty boy with good eyes then it wouldnt be a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Allornothing
How many days are you post surgery now? When will most of the swelling subside?

Keep the updates coming!

Reading your comments, are u okay OP u seem unhinged. When u are done with your recovery leave this site.

How to fix narrow recessed maxilla? Infra-Malar Implants? Will it cure my narrow flat maxilla? However infra-malar is hard to get with Trimax since the Lefort 1 plates?

how’s recovery going, what you can and can’t eat, pain, discomfort etc

Can you post before after from the front profile, even if your still swollen will take that into acc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and 5.5psl
I can eat anything soft
when will you get back to your normal activities? and what do your friends and family think about this

when will you get back to your normal activities? and what do your friends and family think about this
I'm already back at work, i dont care if im swollen.

In terms of eating, after 6 weeks I can eat most stuff except for nuts, and hard shit like that.

My family thought I was crazy, but then they understand why im doing it. You have to appreciate in the eyes of your parents and family you are perfect the way you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Silver
Can you post before after from the front profile, even if your still swollen will take that into acc
No, only when leanmaxxed will I post

No, only when leanmaxxed will I post
Sounds good bro, cheers on a speedy recovery. Would also look into facial hair removal with a laser, has had the best ROI for me honestly.

I'm already back at work, i dont care if im swollen.

In terms of eating, after 6 weeks I can eat most stuff except for nuts, and hard shit like that.

My family thought I was crazy, but then they understand why im doing it. You have to appreciate in the eyes of your parents and family you are perfect the way you are
alright now answer my pm bro

why didnt you get more zygo projection? RSM didnt recommend it?

Consider implants or lipofilling next.

Consider implants or lipofilling next.
What implants would the guy even get at this point. But imagine the ascensions if he also got mandible angle and chin implants like @CristianT

What implants would the guy even get at this point. But imagine the ascensions if he also got mandible angle and chin implants like @CristianT
No need for jaw angle implants

Attachments

• E62EC89F-F758-4757-BD78-3607E6CF9603.jpeg
    E62EC89F-F758-4757-BD78-3607E6CF9603.jpeg
    598 KB · Views: 0
Balding?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I’m Norwood -3
why didn't you consider getting more lateral zygo projection? is that something you requested or you decided you dont need?

why didn't you consider getting more lateral zygo projection? is that something you requested or you decided you dont need?
im too swollen for you to see any kind of projection atm so idk, all I know is it is the best possible design for my skull because it was designed by @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
quit whining normie, style ur unwashed hair and u look better