Rate & Suggestions

gustn

gustn

Iron
How can I look less young and androgynous?
IMG 5922
IMG 5921

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and reeceJen
Growing older will fix both of these :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Omen and Tallman
start working out

Horse midface. over

Why the long face?

Not old enough for surgery how can i softmax, or is it impossible?
You can't fix your long face without surgery unfortunately, I don't see anyway you can softmaxx that will cover it, just grow up hopefully your face will mature

• So Sad
Reactions: gustn
You can't fix your long face without surgery unfortunately, I don't see anyway you can softmaxx that will cover it, just grow up hopefully your face will mature
what can i do without surgery to look better?

what can i do without surgery to look better?
Try different hairstyles, get to lower body fat % of around 10-15

How can I look less young and androgynous?
View attachment 2816858View attachment 2816859
long midface, narrow lips, bulbous long nose, narrow face, weak and soft bone structure, weak and soft facial features, bad lip prportions, bad chin to philtrum ratio, zygos are not prominent, eyebrows r too high set, weak neck, narrow clavicles, bad iris and unnatractive gaze. Inward gonions, unequal facial thirds, bad haircut.

long midface, narrow lips, bulbous long nose, narrow face, weak and soft bone structure, weak and soft facial features, bad lip prportions, bad chin to philtrum ratio, zygos are not prominent, eyebrows r too high set, weak neck, narrow clavicles, bad iris and unnatractive gaze. Inward gonions, unequal facial thirds, bad haircut.
How can i improve aside from surgery?

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
How can i improve aside from surgery?
chew hard gum with incisors(front teeth) to shorten midface, train neck, go to the gym and do compound lifts to boost testosterone, Chew all your food reallly hard with your teeth, hold correct toung posture, tape lips shut at night.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and gustn
Gymmax, grow hair longer, dye eyebros, lighter color contactsc maybe can pull off a20

Gymmax, grow hair longer, dye eyebros, lighter color contactsc maybe can pull off a20
currently doing all that but what haircut should i get? idk about contacts my eyes are light its weird lighting.

currently doing all that but what haircut should i get? idk about contacts my eyes are light its weird lighting.
Eyes can always be lighter, just grow your hair shoulder length, don’t touch it baby

• +1
Reactions: gustn
chew hard gum with incisors(front teeth) to shorten midface, train neck, go to the gym and do compound lifts to boost testosterone, Chew all your food reallly hard with your teeth, hold correct toung posture, tape lips shut at night.
Kys

Pm me ur face then if it works so great buddy
nigga are u stupid I'm agreeing with u chewing gum doesn't do shit I've been saying that to people on here but they think its true

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
nigga are u stupid I'm agreeing with u chewing gum doesn't do shit I've been saying that to people on here but they think its true
I literally wanna kill people bx i cant fix my midface and niggas saying chew gum I cant handle this place anymore

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
Only boneleas retards spew this nonsense
my zygos weigh more than your entire cranium bro it don't work for you since you prob don't got good genetics, cheekbones and gonion ain't made out of thin air.