Rate Sydney Sweeney

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
Idk I just find her so hot like stacy for my even tho she has bad eyes psl wise they make her look so vulnerable and submissive lol. Definitely my celeb crush rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Whitepill_Saint

This 5’9 balding manlet gets to fuck her fuark

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Leviathin
He wouldn‘t get her if he wasn‘r richer than her
Yup but thing is she absolutely blew up after euphoria he’s lucky af that he was already dating her or else no way he’d be able to compete with guys like Jacob elordi jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mogging and Deleted member 22355
Mtb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx and Deleted member 22780
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 22355
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 22780
I wanna rape the fuck out of her

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 23115, try2beme and 1 other person
IN MINECRAFT

• Hmm...
  • JFL
RAPING IN REAL LIFE IS WRONG AND SHOULD NEVER BE SUPPORTED

• WTF
  • JFL
I just want the FBI to know I think rape is corny and not bussin. I’m just here for the memes :feelsbaton:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Whitepill_Saint and try2beme
stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and whitegymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
She looks like shit to me wtf is that truecel eye area it is beyond awful
Most overrated stuck up bitch going if she ever posted here I would tell her to jump off a fucking bridge and hope she is reincarnated with a human eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx and bugeye
Most overrated stuck up bitch going if she ever posted here I would tell her to jump off a fucking bridge and hope she is reincarnated with a human eye area
I’ve noticed the degree to which eye area matters greatly differs from person to person. Maybe cuz I have subhuman eyes I never noticed her or Billie Eilishs eyes are bad before I joined this forum and I still find both attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bugeye
I’ve noticed the degree to which eye area matters greatly differs from person to person. Maybe cuz I have subhuman eyes I never noticed her or Billie Eilishs eyes are bad before I joined this forum and I still find both attractive.
Her cheekbones are lower than most niggas future on here also. How tf is she so famous and worshipped? She’s ugly asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Leviathin, bugeye and 1 other person
Her cheekbones are lower than most niggas future on here also. How tf is she so famous and worshipped? She’s ugly asf
blonde white girl with a good body theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Leviathin and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • JFL
Why does this dog remind me of a rabbit she looks fucking goofy. Just be a foid is legit in 2023, her looksmatch posted here the same niggas crushing on here would say it’s time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bugeye
No Diana at least had higher cheekbones to support her under eye area, they’re still rounded but objectively she is much better looking than that SS.
Agreed she has scleral show but unlike SS she doesn’t look tired

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx and WishIwasChico
Why does this dog remind me of a rabbit she looks fucking goofy. Just be a foid is legit in 2023, her looksmatch posted here the same niggas crushing on here would say it’s time to rope
True but there is something attractive about her. Maybe not PSL wise but some women just have the aura. aura=big (.) (.)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
True but there is something attractive about her. Maybe not PSL wise but some women just have the aura. aura=big (.) (.)
It’s her body nigga that’s all

• JFL
It’s her body nigga that’s all
Ngl if I only saw her Face ID still swipe right without hesitation. But then again I’m a deathnic man and she’s a white women so the standards are not high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx, Leviathin and 1 other person
Ngl if I only saw her Face ID still swipe right without hesitation. But then again I’m a deathnic man and she’s a white women so the standards are not high.
I’d still hit it’s over for hypocrites like me

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bugeye and Deleted member 24002
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Leviathin and WishIwasChico
It’s over
I made a female hinge account to see my competition in the area and that’s when I really knew it was over. Chadlite+ white guys with jaws of stone and they were all barking for this MTB picture I chose. I found myself laughing at the MTN men who thought they even had a chance. Then I realized I’m MTN. That’s when I new it never began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, arabcelxxx, Leviathin and 2 others
I made a female hinge account to see my competition in the area and that’s when I really knew it was over. Chadlite+ white guys with jaws of stone and they were all barking for this MTB picture I chose. I found myself laughing at the MTN men who thought they even had a chance. Then I realized I’m MTN. That’s when I new it never began.
I made a femcel obese landwhale and she had 99+ likes in 35 mins and over 1.5k likes in 3 days, it’s over bro. She had guys will to travel 2 hours to meet her who were mtn.

I didn’t realise how bad it actually was until then. No one is black pulled u til they do a foid fish of a femcel and realise how desperate and over it is for most men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24002
I made a femcel obese landwhale and she had 99+ likes in 35 mins and over 1.5k likes in 3 days, it’s over bro. She had guys will to travel 2 hours to meet her who were mtn.

I didn’t realise how bad it actually was until then. No one is black pulled u til they do a foid fish of a femcel and realise how desperate and over it is for most men
Go to a nightclub and see how many decent looking guys are swiping their cards to buy overpriced drinks for the same MTB. This is why MGTOW exists.

• JFL
Thanks for the idea bro going to make a fat catfish to see how many people at my university would go for her 👍🙏

• JFL
Thanks for the idea bro going to make a fat catfish to see how many people at my university would go for her 👍🙏
Do it then when they plan to meet them etc. blackmail them and say you’ll expose all over Uni for begging to fuck a 1/10 girl = high iq

• JFL
Do it then when they plan to meet them etc. blackmail them and say you’ll expose all over Uni for begging to fuck a 1/10 girl = high iq
Just get expelled theory

• JFL
6BD7F573 0981 4307 B31F 103A00C09029

3 likes instantly so far. All subhuman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
0. Ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Makeupmaxxed subhuman