RATE TERASTACY EXOTIC LATINA

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Jigen, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Definitely not Tera Stacy. Just looks like latina HTB who’s white passing. Nothing special about her.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, justinzayn, Blackgymmax and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 27066
Definitely not Tera Stacy. Just looks like latina HTB who’s white passing. Nothing special about her.
Was gonna say this

She looks htb at best
Maybe mtb without makeup

Would smash though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Jigen
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Tan skin coloured is such a halo ffs my dad HAD to cuck me with shit brown eyes

With that colouring no one can be incel @Blackgymmax they'll pull LTBs atleast
Coloring only matters for blacks and ethnics. It’s kinda mute for whites or white passing men.

Coloring only matters for blacks and ethnics. It’s kinda mute for whites or white passing men.
Colouring matters for everyone no one will pick mclovin pheno over Disney prince pheno

• +1
I actually disagree
I think it matters the least for blacks tbh

Colouring matters for everyone no one will pick mclovin pheno over Disney prince pheno
plenty of dudes with mclovin coloring slay. He’s just boneless with the white erkel tier looks.
I actually disagree
I think it matters the least for blacks tbh
Blacks are a weird race. It can difficult to decipher what works and what doesn’t. But in general soft features like pink lower lips, non hyperpigmentation skin, and light eyes are a halo for blacks. These are all considered coloring. Whereas with whites, a lot of these features are standard so it doesn’t matter as much for whites. That’s where PSL (bones) and Height step in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and BongMog
Blacks are a weird race. It can difficult to decipher what works and what doesn’t. But in general soft features like pink lower lips, non hyperpigmentation skin, and light eyes are a halo for blacks. These are all considered coloring. Whereas with whites, a lot of these features are standard so it doesn’t matter as much for whites. That’s where PSL (bones) and Height step in.
makes sense, I just had no clue that blacks also have such colouring standards.
all I knew was that the lighter skinned blacks or so called "yellow boned" ones (idk if that's a term exclusive to south Africa) are slightly more desirable

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Jigen
makes sense, I just had no clue that blacks also have such colouring standards.
all I knew was that the lighter skinned blacks or so called "yellow boned" ones (idk if that's a term exclusive to south Africa) are slightly more desirable
Skin color standards for blacks don’t matter per se, it’s more about undertones and the other features I mentioned.

Also Yellow boned is a term here in the US too but it’s not really used. We just say light skinned. There’s also red boned which is used for light brown skinned girls.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Skin color standards for blacks don’t matter per se, it’s more about undertones and the other features I mentioned.

Also Yellow boned is a term here in the US too but it’s not really used. We just say light skinned. There’s also red boned which is used for light brown skinned girls.
that's interesting
is it possible to go from dark skin or "brown skin" to light skinned? and do lighter skinned black dudes do better in the USA as well?

• +1
Even with that colouring she is average lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Jigen and gribsufer1
is it possible to go from dark skin or "brown skin" to light skinned?
Some black Looksmaxxers claim it’s possible and there is evidence of this on YouTube. With compounds like Glutathione, Vit C, Hydroquinone,and more hardcore bleaching chemicals. But it’s stupidly dangerous to do. And being light skin with heavy negroid features is a huge looksmin. (Flat wide nose bridge,wide alar base, large downward grown mandible, 4A-4C hair,etc)

So most will end up further ruining how they look. The only light skins that really slay here are mullatos and certain lightskin Jamal’s who got lucky with the pheno lottery as they have euro features. But on the other hand, many are subhuman and rot.

To answer your 2nd question, yes but to an extent. Light skins who are high in PSL will always mog dark skins who are high in PSL but both will do well in dating and the differences in dating life is negligible. However, lightskins can get away with FAR more failos than a dark skin can. 3 PSL light skin will have more opportunities than a 3-3.5PSL dark skin. Unless the dark skin is packing and thugmaxxed, then it may balance out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Some black Looksmaxxers claim it’s possible and there is evidence of this on YouTube. With compounds like Glutathione, Vit C, Hydroquinone,and more hardcore bleaching chemicals. But it’s stupidly dangerous to do. And being light skin with heavy negroid features is a huge looksmin. (Flat wide nose bridge,wide alar base, large downward grown mandible, 4A-4C hair,etc)

So most will end up further ruining how they look. The only light skins that really slay here are mullatos and certain lightskin Jamal’s who got lucky with the pheno lottery as they have euro features. But on the other hand, many are subhuman and rot.

To answer your question, yes but to an extent. Light skins who are high in PSL will always mog dark skins who are high in PSL but both will do well in dating and the differences in dating life is negligible. However, lightskins can get away with FAR more failos than a dark skin can. 3 PSL light skin will have more opportunities than a 3-3.5PSL dark skin. Unless the dark skin is packing and thugmaxxed, then it may balance out.
the difference between south African blacks and US born is probably really big. it's very interesting to me because I can see blacks being attractive there whereas in SA, majority of them are quite subhuman, height wise too
I like black girls but I hardly ever see any attractive ones this side either. the only plus side is that they're very easy to pull here

• +1
the difference between south African blacks and US born is probably really big. it's very interesting to me because I can see blacks being attractive there whereas in SA, majority of them are quite subhuman, height wise too
I like black girls but I hardly ever see any attractive ones this side either. the only plus side is that they're very easy to pull here
Post a pic of what an actual SA black looks like. I want to see how they compare to West, Central and East Africans, or African Americans (which I think you may have a skewed view of).

West Africans who look like Mukasa mog the shit out of most AM’s who aren’t mullato.

Post a pic of what an actual SA black looks like. I want to see how they compare to West, Central and East Africans, or African Americans (which I think you may have a skewed view of).

West Africans who look like Mukasa mog the shit out of most AM’s who aren’t mullato.
I took these pics years ago so these girls are really young jfl but here's an idea of what they look like
the first two are some of the better looking ones
Screenshot 2023 03 20 22 48 00 028 comgoogleandroidappsphotos
Screenshot 2023 03 20 22 47 53 333 comgoogleandroidappsphotos
Screenshot 2023 03 20 22 46 57 296 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

• JFL
  • JFL
Nigga got pics of little kids in his phone jfl.
JFL
Jk bro, honestly they don’t look too different from many African Americans I see. SA’s just have broader noses on avg which makes sense as they’re 100% black.
yeah, SA is very segregated due to the past laws and I'm also in a private school so perhaps I don't interact with enough blacks to find many attractive ones. hopefully in uni this changes and I can take pics of older girls :lul:

• +1
Nigga got pics of little kids in his phone jfl.

Jk bro, honestly they don’t look too different from many African Americans I see. SA’s just have broader noses on avg which makes sense as they’re 100% black.
It's noticeable. Anyone who's lived in the US and has seen enough blacks in their life can spot an African immediately.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Jigen
It's noticeable. Anyone who's lived in the US and has seen enough blacks in their life can spot an African immediately.
You’re right, but I’m saying, go to any hood and you will see a lot of blacks here who look identical to them.

• +1