Rate The Future of Germancels. Half German Half Vietnamese Woman. GERMANCELS DO NOT ENTER!!!! TRUE ARYANS GTFIH!!!!!!

The Future of Germancels?

• Yes

• Yes

• No Germancels will stay incels forever.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
What happens when you combine False Aryan with Jungle Gook? If male, an incel. If female, this:

AJjhb 19K7cV5srbZuh 5ybzPRmc6smDFAKzY2qSfoo

2d6d814de159b21288f94ac094bb3d28

8IovFFkfBTcP9cmRJsGYr4KQoKB2rRGiD1ZhM2Sfn60

SIchIHK

WR4 lJ05HqSVsi6RKXBBChfxhsqAQ1eDXm OF5jgbrQ

Dduz4gh

Jadey 20200426 2

5a78b29053d0ba8ee3c1

73543f9e72dd9b83c2cc

Tumblr 2fd6ae71f676cf4253c16382e32a1ab7 1d7721f1 500

ELZolj9UUAEUszD

ELez7 eUYAAEfWV

Rate her.
Name: Jade Anh Ngo.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PanMagister, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 20 others
Only white people can save other races

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 2634, Gargantuan and 11 others
if a woman like that walked up to me on the street and asked me what time it is i would shiver and then collapse on the floor with cum oozing out of my pants

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽., Deleted member 6217 and 20 others
imagine her tight buttcheeks pressed against your hard member
o
m
g

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Would G O O M

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Kekee
While we are dying...
The world will be majority brown/dark in the future. White people of the future will be in insane demand/have insane smv. I guess the past 2000 years or so, white people have called it quits and just focus on the hedonistic pursuits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, joeveniro, Taylorswift and 1 other person
The world will be majority brown/dark in the future. White people of the future will be in insane demand/have insane smv. I guess the past 2000 years or so, white people have called it quits and just focus on the hedonistic pursuits.
Go back to watching blacked u cuckold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Lolcel and SadnessWYJ
Ihate gook eye area alot

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade

Ad1

Ad2

Her father would be considered a ricecel by PSL standards, but she's considered attractive by many men. You just CAN'T lose as a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 7079 and yunggod
if a woman like that walked up to me on the street and asked me what time it is i would shiver and then collapse on the floor with cum oozing out of my pants
cucks . me

PSL Calculation = 7.39728736366526272728376
Bad Pheno Detected

retard 2000 years ago white people were living in forest and didn't know how to bathe

JFL AT YOUR IQ

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SadnessWYJ
I have a question though; if I had kids with her, would the kid be incel? Can someone faceapp?
118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
Dduz4gh

Attachments

• 118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 38
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
she looks 80% white and 20% gook man

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, terrorblade, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
roman empire
first the roman empire fell out 1500 years ago and second they were olive skinned, dark haired meds very different to typical white people.
amrnEMd_700b.jpg

Jungle gooks have some caucasian in them through aryan invasion of South Asia. That why she looks like 3/4 white despite being 1/2

first the roman empire fell out 1500 years ago and second they were olive skinned, dark haired meds very different to typical white people.
amrnEMd_700b.jpg
Imagine thinking those colorings are actually real. Anyone could recreate that sculpture to a 3d simulation and just alter the coloring.

it means nothing.

Meds are white also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and umzazi

looks pretty white to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, umzazi and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
JFL at your projection. " Anyone could recreate that sculpture to a 3d simulation and just alter the coloring " the SAME applies to your shitty picture. besides you can clearly see the person has thick curly hair in the sculpture which is rare in whites.

again its a sculpture, of course its not totally reliable due to inability to sculpt one perfectly due to several restraints.

Everyone knows that the romans were white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and sandcelmuttcel
if i was taller i would be a true aryan tbh

again its a sculpture, of course its not totally reliable due to inability to sculpt one perfectly due to several restraints.

Everyone knows that the romans were white.
cumskin cope

Imagine thinking those colorings are actually real. Anyone could recreate that sculpture to a 3d simulation and just alter the coloring.

it means nothing.

Meds are white also.
the romans weren't white as in germanic or nordic races.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
the romans weren't white as in germanic or nordic races.
I never said they were germanic/nordic, I said they were white which they are.

You dont have to be just germanic/nordic to be considered white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and umzazi
I never said they were germanic/nordic, I said they were white which they are.

You dont have to be just germanic/nordic to be considered white.
yeah what else should they have been? black? asian?

good looking hapas always come from couples where the father is asian and the mother is european/american
How does her mother look like? Her German mother must be very attractive to compensate for the father's unattractiveness.

How does her mother look like? Her German mother must be very attractive to compensate for the father's unattractiveness.
it’s because mothers DNA influences the child more, hence why AMWF children look more caucasoid and NT (the mother carried that fetus in her womb for 9 months, which correlates to brain development)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6341
imagine going prone bone in her and nutting 😫😩😖😣😭😭🥳🥳🤪🤪😜

half Korean half white

knipsel-png.440886

0cea62f4b4ea681cf7ac4ca1b27b6518.jpg

kristin_kreuk_stone_patio_photoshoot_04.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Fuck my dream type. If she only had blue or green eyes. Godlike.

My looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Female mixed = autowin
Male mixed = almost guarenteed incel

• +1
her father doesn't look full asian
he looks hapa so she's probably 3/4 white

Ad1

Ad2

Stop this coping it's beyond ridiculous at this point. Full Asians can grow facial hair and brows. This moonface chinky vietnamese mongoloid guy is not hapa.

it’s because mothers DNA influences the child more, hence why AMWF children look more caucasoid and NT (the mother carried that fetus in her womb for 9 months, which correlates to brain development)
This could be true, the same way your prenatal testosterone (Whcih is determined by your mothers levels while you'Re in uterus) influence your facial bones, but then again JBW lowers the genetic barrier for whites to obtain an asian woman, so naturally you would expect hapas of white man,asian woman to be less attractive

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and yunggod

This disgusting kind of thing shouldn't really be happening at all especially with the low White birth rates and High chink birth rates Know i would be fine with this kind of think if there was eugenics policies to mkae sure ethnics didn't breed as rapidly as whites but in the current world and system them 2 mixing will destroy the white race and the last thing you want is chinks being the majority

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
This disgusting kind of thing shouldn't really be happening at all especially with the low White birth rates and High chink birth rates Know i would be fine with this kind of think if there was eugenics policies to mkae sure ethnics didn't breed as rapidly as whites but in the current world and system them 2 mixing will destroy the white race and the last thing you want is chinks being the majority
It's over. Asian takeover of Europe by 2030.

UL4XeZuIfcNpM7Z3IAboSNQQ0xIBVtmNXUjx5bKn3JwKCYmvYQJwyhlYOGn3n7HF5QS3g_68xRiHxk_2n7TWvDe6r1Pbee27KbQ2QBkH9bbi7Gvw8833GmJMprHO4V8uUbsQxqotLw

Europe MOGGED.

• JFL

White natural decrease chart

It's white people's own fault if their birth rates keep plummeting. Blaming ethnics for low birth rates is simply retarded.