Rate the hottest girl that has a crush on me

4/10
wouldn't fuck

I'd hard fuck
She is maxxfrauding with the photos tho, and no body pics either, she probably isn't as thin as she looks

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
are you gonna degreecel
Yep, going to college
Being a preschool teacher is not for me, Im going to hopefully be aceepted on a college I really like

Yep, going to college
Being a preschool teacher is not for me, Im going to hopefully be aceepted on a college I really like
which degree

which degree
Its hard to explain but something I really like. Its for security (ussaly preventing ddos and crypto attacks in companies, preventing miners on androids etc... Good shit and good pay hopefully

Its hard to explain but something I really like. Its for security (ussaly preventing ddos and crypto attacks in companies, preventing miners on androids etc... Good shit and good pay hopefully
do you even know basics about programming now

She seems to be overweight

Its not programming, its just all about security.

Ofc I know how its in slovenian but its not simply translated in english
you probably still need to understand programming in your job and studies

I love to watching how popular she gets just because u guys keep arguing here lol

Yes, ill look into courses and see if there is a lot of programming
I'm guessing it's CSA in which case there's a shit ton of math as well.

Its very hard to leave this site, but I have a date setup next week with a attractive girl around same age as me.
I was always mentalcel but I beat myself to it, gonna talk to more girls who are intrested in me. I was hungry for validation from women

Im not that active on lookism, I just reply and make a post or two. I posted a lot last year but this year Im posting less and less

You've been talking about how you have a date 'soon' for the past 3 months buddyboyo. It wouldn't even matter anyway - tons of dates go nowhere, the only thing that matters is PIV.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Luckily I checked and only went to school with no math otherwise I would fail. Let me get back to you with the courses
I checked and its mostly security related stuff, with countrry aswell Good shit. Its not pc only, its security information overall.
Even some police work @androidcel @RedPilledStemcel

Cybersecurity Admin
You've been talking about how you have a date 'soon' for the past 3 months buddyboyo. It wouldn't even matter anyway - tons of dates go nowhere, the only thing that matters is PIV.
When are you going to get a girl that is above PSL 3.5 and isn't brown?

fuck her o_o

I checked now its translation is information security
When I took programming classes, I also had to take a class on that. It was about firewalls, keeping up to date on latest security technology, managing what information employees need and don't need to know. Of course, your entire degree will be more in-depth and based around that single class I took.

When I took programming classes, I also had to take a class on that. It was about firewalls, keeping up to date on latest security technology, managing what information employees need and don't need to know. Of course, your entire degree will be more in-depth and based around that single class I took.
Hopefully its ogod and fun