Rate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_014541.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_014541.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240507_014401.jpg
    IMG_20240507_014401.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I'm trying to work out what is throwing off your facial harmony, I think its your head shape bro and lack of lower third width (Not long enough ramus) Someone morph this man with a better lower third and less egg shaped head.

• +1
Reactions: fagtard
I'm trying to work out what is throwing off your facial harmony, I think its your head shape bro and lack of lower third width (Not long enough ramus) Someone morph this man with a better lower third and less egg shaped head.
it's a mild combo of short face syndrome and recession.

Someone asked why I believe that and I just answered that so imma copy and paste the same answer here to elaborate:

"he has a mild sfs, I'm convinced.

I reached that conclusion for many reasons:

1- He claimed he jutted: When you jut for pictures it's because that makes you look better, and if jutting makes you look better you most likely have a short face, since jutting doesn't make a proportionate face look better, therefore proportionately faced people won't ever jut for their pictures. This one is one of the best ways to realize someone has a short or receded face, almost everyone who juts for pictures if not everyone has a short face and/or is recessed.

2- I saw some pictures that didn't match up, he sometimes looked quite decent (jutting) and then in rare occasions he looked below average, with an overly neotenous lower third due to its shortness, so I figured he wasn't jutting in those pictures.

3- I saw some unfrauded side profiles from his early days on the forums that spelled bad news for him.

4- I talked to him in DMs and he agreed to show me his unfrauded face, and his lower third indeed looked overly short for his face, giving him very low dimorphism and undesired neoteny (over)."

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lain34, Autismcel and 3 others
your whole skull is weird, and you have the most botched rhino I’ve seen, why did you get a sloped women nose?! And why is it so fucking thick

your whole skull is weird, and you have the most botched rhino I’ve seen, why did you get a sloped women nose?! And why is it so fucking thick
Bloat

No, it’s been months since your rhino it never looks so thick and bloated, also your face was never bloated, you just lack a severe amount of gonion prominence and you look boneless at low BF

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Thebbcmaxxer
Hollow temples

No, it’s been months since your rhino it never looks so thick and bloated, also your face was never bloated, you just lack a severe amount of gonion prominence and you look boneless at low BF
I use mk nigga. Go use it and let's see what happens to ur ugly ass spider eyed face

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I use mk nigga. Go use it and let's see what happens to ur ugly ass spider eyed face
First of all I have an esr of 0.45 UNDISTORTED, most of my pics here are distorted in the mirror, and I’m also on mk677 15mg for 2 months now and my face look leaner than yours at 20% BF

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
First of all I have an esr of 0.45 UNDISTORTED, most of my pics here are distorted in the mirror, and I’m also on mk677 15mg for 2 months now and my face look leaner than yours at 20% BF
U look as bloated as me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Also mk bloating lasts for 1 month. After that it stops. So u are. Just fat not even bloated. I haven't even finished the 1st month

I also take 20mg so more than u

Also mk bloating lasts for 1 month. After that it stops. So u are. Just fat not even bloated. I haven't even finished the 1st month
It doesn’t work that way, you stay bloated while you’re on it nigga, also no your jaw is so rounded and you whole face has no angles nigga, I’m fatter than you and still look leaner

You can see how you have no jawline and it’s all the fucking beard lmao

It doesn’t work that way, you stay bloated while you’re on it nigga, also no your jaw is so rounded and you whole face has no angles nigga, I’m fatter than you and still look leaner
Cope tbh

You can see how you have no jawline and it’s all the fucking beard lmao
Also let's not talk about how hard I MOG ur shitty ass eyebrows

Also let's not talk about how hard I MOG ur shitty ass eyebrows
Shitty eye brows? They literally mog your ethnic looking brows to oblivion

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    488.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah right.. I MOG urs objectively

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_165128.jpg
    IMG_20240508_165128.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
Also what's up with ur shitty red ass skin.

Yeah right.. I MOG urs objectively
Maybe yours are a bit better cuz they’re fuller and darker but if I use minoxidil I can get them way better, anyway I might you and I’ll nog you even harder after I’m lean

Maybe yours are a bit better cuz they’re fuller and darker but if I use minoxidil I can get them way better, anyway I might you and I’ll nog you even harder after I’m lean
I might you*

• Love it
Reactions: Kaz
When u get a leaner face Ill MOG ur whole bloodline nigga

When I get*
You will not cuz I not your ratios and almost every feature, you also will never have a leaner face, you’ve been to 10-12% bf and still looked fat, I have better lips, will have better skin if not already, better jaw, sharper zygos than you, better eyes, etc. etc.