Rate these YouTube influencers Ganstar wants his audience to rate

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

My personal ratings for them:

Hstikkytokky: 8/10 (Legitimate Chad. Anybody that denies it is in-denial)
Zherka: 6/10 (Facially, may be would be 7 due to height + frame if he gymed right)
Danny: 5.75/10
Stefan: 5.5/10
Greg: 5/10 (But has appeal to younger girls into goofy looking guys as they find it cute)
Brian: 5/10
Destiny: 4.5-5/10
Andrew: 3.5-4/10 (Smoking murdered his collagen)
Alex: 3.5/10
QB: 3/10

Last edited:
Whos that chad with long hair in the outro

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Destiny - Subhuman
Brian - Mtn
Zherka - Htn
Andrew - Subhuman
Hstik - Htn
Alex - Ltn
Qb - Subhuman (Looks fat tho)
Greg - Mtn
Stefan - Ltn
Danny - Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, DoII, MakinItHappen and 1 other person
Destiny - Subhuman
Brian - Mtn
Zherka - Htn
Andrew - Subhuman
Hstik - Htn
Alex - Ltn
Greg - Mtn
Stefan - Ltn
Danny - Mtn

HSTikkyTokky is a high tier NORMIE? LMAO

Dude come on bro. He is literally thirsted over by women.

He meets all the scientific metrics for a strikingly attractive ruggedly handsome face. You're insane now.

Destiny - Subhuman
Brian - Mtn
Zherka - Htn
Andrew - Subhuman
Hstik - Htn
Alex - Ltn
Greg - Mtn
Stefan - Ltn
Danny - Mtn

@forevergymcelling he thinks HS is a normie that looks good LOL

My personal ratings for them:

Hstikkytokky: 8/10 (Legitimate Chad. Anybody that denies it is in-denial)
Zherka: 6/10 (Facially, may be would be 7 due to height + frame if he gymed right)
Danny: 5.75/10
Stefan: 5.5/10
Greg: 5/10 (But has appeal to younger girls into goofy looking guys as they find it cute)
Brian: 5/10
Andrew: 3.5-4/10 (Smoking murdered his collagen)
Alex: 3.5/10
QB: 3/10

zherka chadlite, overall chad gigahaloed by frame + height

hs htn with 6‘2 halo + status, overall chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and MakinItHappen
zherka chadlite, overall chad gigahaloed by frame + height

hs htn with 6‘2 halo + status, overall chadlite

If Zherka is such a Chadlite why does every girl in Jack's house reject him, even off camera for sex?

Explain it?

If Zherka is such a Chadlite why does every girl in Jack's house reject him, even off camera for sex?

Explain it?
he picks up women in 7 seconds and they’re willing to fuck them jfl there is several footage

u just don’t understand female psychology cause u don’t interact with them

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Funny GIF

he picks up women in 7 seconds and they’re willing to fuck them jfl there is several footage

fuck him*

You know how I can tell if someone is an incel? It's if they think Zherka gets girls or is found hot by girls.

I have a higher body count than Zherka. He admits this himself. He's at 8.

I am in a LTR (I don't know how many times I have to repeat it for the incels in here) and I swamp his body count.

The guy is a former geek. He was exposed. He is socially awkward and hides behind a pseudo masculine persona and you love him because he relates to you rejects LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
You know how I can tell if someone is an incel? It's if they think Zherka gets girls or is found hot by girls.

I am in a LTR (I don't know how many times I have to repeat it for the incels in here) and I swamp his body count.

The guy is a former geek. He was exposed. He is socially awkward and hides behind a pseudo masculine persona and you love him because he relates to you rejects LOL.
you’re an .org rotting larper while he fucks supermodels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
you’re an .org rotting larper while he fucks supermodels

I know why your virgin socially retarded ass worships him.

Ready for it?

HE'S 6FT5 LIKE YOU.

Dumb faggots are incapable of seeing the world for what it is and instead get lost in their emotional biases.

Not very masculine for a man 6'5. A bit effeminate like your idol.

so u just admitted his body count is low cause he's socially akward not his looks

so u just admitted his body count is low cause he's socially akward not his looks

If he had true Chad looks he could overcome it.

Make the guy 5'8 and what would you rate him? Girls aren't as impressed by height and frame as you may think.

Dude's HTN facially. Rounded jaw.

If he was in shape, sure you could make a case for Chadlite.

Gantstar needs to get rid of the jimmy neutron cut

If he had true Chad looks he could overcome it.

Make the guy 5'8 and what would you rate him? Girls aren't as impressed by height and frame as you may think.

Dude's HTN facially. Rounded jaw.
but i agree with you tho, it's also not hard for Htn tall normies to fuck lots of women.

but i agree with you tho, it's also not hard for Htn tall normies to fuck lots of women.

Did you watch the episode on Fresh and Fit where they asked the girls at the table that came with Jack whether Zherka fucked anyone in the house and they all said no with real sincerity and explained how no one in the house wanted to. The mid looking blonde girl even said she swerved him for a kiss on camera.

These OF girls that flirt with him on camera are doing it for clout because they know his audience are largely incels and will buy their OF

It;s all smokes and mirrors. It's a game. Zherka is not as attractive as you think and even when he was muscularly lean he was on steroids.

Did you watch the episode on Fresh and Fit where they asked the girls at the table that came with Jack whether Zherka fucked anyone in the house and they all said no with real sincerity and explained how no one in the house wanted to. The mid looking blonde girl even said she swerved him for a kiss on camera.

These OF girls that flirt with him on camera are doing it for clout because they know his audience are largely incels and will buy their OF

It;s all smokes and mirrors. It's a game. Zherka is not as attractive as you think and even when he was muscularly lean he was on steroids.
but you yourself called him htn

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
but you yourself called him htn

He is and if he got his physique good, with that height and shoulder frame he'd be Chadlite in sex-appeal to chicks, but thing is the very moment he opens his mouth they are turned off. Even when he isn't playing around for the camera they are repelled by him. I feel he hides behind a social mask. He's basically masquerading as this alpha male but is super insecure inside.

I am of the firm belief that because he is 'ethnic' and only HTN facially while a bit fat, he isn't able to get away with his awkwardness on the outside.

A true Chad with a good pheno as well, would be able to get away with a bit of aspie misogynistic shit. His entire look would be far more appealing with better charm around women and he has the opposite. Then he hides behind it being that he's doing it for the camera.

The girls were hella bored when he came on the pod and yelled his shit lol. It's only nerd incels that think he's the shit.

Last edited:
He is and if he got his physique good, with that height and shoulder frame he'd be Chadlite in sex-appeal to chicks, but thing is the very moment he opens his mouth they are turned off. Even when he isn't playing around for the camera they are repelled by him. I feel he hides behind a social mask. He's basically masquerading as this alpha male but is super insecure inside.

I am of the firm belief that despite that because he is 'ethnic' and only HTN facially while a bit fat, he isn't able to get away with his awkwardness on the outside.

A true Chad with a good pheno as well, would be able to get away with a bit of aspie misogynistic shit.
he's not a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I know why your virgin socially retarded ass worships him.

Ready for it?

HE'S 6FT5 LIKE YOU.

Dumb faggots are incapable of seeing the world for what it is and instead get lost in their emotional biases.

Not very masculine for a man 6'5. A bit effeminate like your idol.
incel rage

U r so delusional holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5