Queer Coded Villain
He runs a right wing twitter account

Info:
5'4
Racist
Brony kink
Fart kink

And yet, he has an allegedly cute hapa GF. So much for muh NT

If this somehow gets reposted to twitter, you my nigga BronyRepublican and I'm a fan, just proving a point

F wlPQ5XcAApno4

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Trilogy, Heinrich Schmidt, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
well at least shes hapa and not full gook so his son may still pass as white but still jfl

>My Little Pony shirt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, horizontallytall, Engineeringcel and 2 others
>My Little Pony shirt

The shirt is the most normal mlp thing he owns probably

His whole room is filled with brony merch and SFcel stuff lol

FlcaozSXkAA8ZTf

is this the gf? the fuck im confused

game is game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
If that's him then it's beyond over for him.
You really think he's that bad lol

He got a GF at 5'4 with all this autistic shit

im finna fuck his girls and post it here

Info:
5'4
Racist
Brony kink
Fart kink

If this somehow gets reposted to twitter, you my nigga BronyRepublican and I'm a fan, just proving a point

View attachment 2550451
Gunna kms after seeing this

• JFL

Info:
5'4
Racist
Brony kink
Fart kink

View attachment 2550451
He is probably 5/10 with his face being top tier cute boy but height being subhuman if he was 5'9 he'd do well

Info:
5'4
Racist
Brony kink
Fart kink

View attachment 2550451
I promise you his girlfriend has every mental disorder in the book

He is probably 5/10 with his face being top tier cute boy but height being subhuman if he was 5'9 he'd do well
Also nichepilled again. I am telling you guys if you are in most niches its easy to stand out. If you are guy into anime who is HTN you might as well be a chad compared to most people in the niche.

Also nichepilled again. I am telling you guys if you are in most niches its easy to stand out. If you are guy into anime who is HTN you might as well be a chad compared to most people in the niche.
So what I’m hearing is just make multiple online dating accounts with different niches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
So what I’m hearing is just make multiple online dating accounts with different niches
Yeah I am sorta into the alt scene with my long hair and aesthetic. But there are some pretty easy niches to stand out in. I would imagine if you are in brony thing the average dude is subhuman so he looks like a psl god compared to them

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Anime is normie tier, there's countless chads into anime

But this guy is into something highly specific, he probably does mog most bronies because most are extremely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 11126

But this guy is into something highly specific, he probably does mog most bronies because most are extremely subhuman
I mean there are countless examples. Even incel niche people get gfs like eggy lol.

Women want what they view as top tier guy if they are in certain spaces that means different things

send a pic of the hapa girl btw curious

Info:
5'4
Racist
Brony kink
Fart kink

View attachment 2550451
BP (bone pressed) theology DESTROYED!!!

send a pic of the hapa girl btw curious
I don't have one because he's understandably private about her on Twitter

But I don't believe he's larping. Alot of subhumans on Twitter have ascended with E clout

• +1

But I don't believe he's larping. Alot of subhumans on Twitter have ascended with E clout
Lain predicted this shit. Honestly my only hope may be becoming some sorta micro eceleb I guess I could do it incels here like my posts normies would be easier to impress

heck nah bluddie.

Lain predicted this shit. Honestly my only hope may be becoming some sorta micro eceleb I guess I could do it incels here like my posts normies would be easier to impress
Status pill is pretty underrated although still not as brutal as looks. Even a guy with millions of fans if he is some shmuck looking dude becomes a normie outside his interest.

But chad is a chad wherever he goes regardless of who knows him. Still its something that you can easily change more so then looks

• +1

I can't find the pic but this guy got married to a htb off Twitter clout/e fame. He wrote a couple E books

• +1
View attachment 2576318

I can't find the pic but this guy got married to a htb off Twitter clout/e fame. He wrote a couple E books
Yeah I believe it. Status pill exists on 2 levels. The first exposure theory if millions of people know who you are your odds are insanely high. And it also feeds into womens need to date a man at the top of a hierarchy

Pick up artists were correct about one thing life and women are a numbers game. We are all door to door salesman in life and through sheer odds or statistics there is a woman who will find most men charming. The odds of you meeting her though are lower. Think of it like your selling a product as a door to door salesman but some people are selling awful products. Still its nearly statistically certain that at least someone will be interested just might be a lottery of sorts

Last edited:

caged

• JFL
I wrote a 10 page manifesto again today. Idk how to get rid of this mania man. I might just try going for a walk
you gotta vocalize it and also have your views be challenged

it's about 10PM where I'm at and I'll be going to sleep, call me up for vc tomorrow

Best boy

ngl hes got the makings of a bbc loving sissy

• JFL

I believe it’s larping you cant put anything past those faggots, would be more believable for him to have a underground sex slave discord dungeon for minors than him having a cute gf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
yes I am suffering from a lot of intrusive thoughts I think god is compelling me to action
sleep well mane don't do anything stupid. worried for you

5'4 but he still got above average face

Is evola any good or is he just another weird fascist pseud.

He's shilled a lot on /lit/
Maybe I'm not aryan enough to get it but there's a few interesting observations in between psued fanficiton lol

At one point he more or less admits to making everything up on the spot lol but it's okay because his mystic intuition reveals the truth

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Maybe I'm not aryan enough to get it but there's a few interesting observations in between psued fanficiton lol

At one point he more or less admits to making everything up on the spot lol but it's okay because his mystic intuition reveals the truth

Evola06

• JFL
how did you even find this sperg

• JFL