6'8???? LUCKY BASTARD
He is supposed to have an ogre face to balance it out

fml :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, LightingFraud, looksmaxxtocope and 6 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
even if i looked like that it wouldnt matter because i am trapped in my room rotting away sick with a cold forever

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr, Madness and 3 others
I mog him easily

:lul::feelsrope:
Srsly motherfuckers like this only makes me want to keep ldaring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39, Alexanderr and 4 others
7 is accurate. Very gl dude.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
6'8? Brutal mog. Has a good proportioned face. Would bone mass mog most males. Have anyone actually met a 6'8 person before, I have and they are true giants. I am 6'5 in boots and I feel tiny.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, JellyBelly and 3 others
even if i looked like that it wouldnt matter because i am trapped in my room rotting away sick with a cold forever
This.

Lock Sean opry in his mom's basement and he will be incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kirbyparks, Sizzurp and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Extra Chromosome
mogged
6'8? Brutal mog. Has a good proportioned face. Would bone mass mog most males. Have anyone actually met a 6'8 person before, I have and they are true giants. I am 6'5 in boots and I feel tiny.
My friend is 6'7 308 pounds
No one ever fucks with him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
he honestly isnt that good looking on other pictures. maybe a 6 but due to height 6.5-7

im 6'7 and there are 2 guys at my gym who height mog me. one goes every day same time-slot I do, so i literally get mogged every day. at 6'7.. no one is safe brothers :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
im 6'7 and there are 2 guys at my gym who height mog me. one goes every day same time-slot I do, so i literally get mogged every day. at 6'7.. no one is safe brothers :feelskek:
Brutal. 6'7 is manlet teir 2020

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483 and Extra Chromosome
I heard getting height mogged at 6'5" induces momentarily psychosis. Did you feel shifting dimensions?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
I heard getting height mogged at 6'5" induces momentarily psychosis. Did you feel shifting dimensions?
dude i swear it triggers me tbh. im used to being tallest everywhere i go, so i feel very out of place. ive gotten used to it now, but this is one of those things that you dont appreciate till you get it taken away. i cant imagine how manlets feel every day

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
dude i swear it triggers me tbh. im used to being tallest everywhere i go, so i feel very out of place. ive gotten used to it now, but this is one of those things that you dont appreciate till you get it taken away. i cant imagine how manlets feel every day
you should treat manlets better

absolute gigamegaturboultraslayerlord with that height and face combination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just go out and enjoy life bro :lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

That’s torbochad, higher then chad

And I’m here sitting at 176cm

Life is fair
Just go out and enjoy life bro :lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dodt
The fact that he's seeking validation on such shitty subs as such a gl dude shows that looks are not everything irl.

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
In a real club setting/party setting, would this guy outslay guys like Chico?

He’s a big guy

High-trust high-class chad face plus THE FUCKING TURBOCHAD HEIGHT TO MATCH

I bet he comes from a wealthy family too jfl at this entire species

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
The fact that he's seeking validation on such shitty subs as such a gl dude shows that looks are not everything irl.
Its not. If you aren‘t confident girls won‘t give a fuck about you

Its not. If you aren‘t confident girls won‘t give a fuck about you
I'm one of the biggest proponents of "personality matters too" on this sub but with this guy that's straight up false, he can walk up to any girl at a club and have her naked in his bedroom in an hour as long as his voice isn't awful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I'm one of the biggest proponents of "personality matters too" on this sub but with this guy that's straight up false, he can walk up to any girl at a club and have her naked in his bedroom in an hour as long as his voice isn't awful.
Trust me if he was introverted etc there would be only a few girls who would go home with him. Sure there are always 1% but its not as muchas you would expect

Won't work with his looksmatch / the girls he wish to fuck.

He doesn't have darkbrown/black hair its over

Trust me if he was introverted etc there would be only a few girls who would go home with him. Sure there are always 1% but its not as muchas you would expect
He wouldn't be introverted in the first place if he was out at the club lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 656
A wise man once said, there’s always a bigger mountain.
This statement can’t be more true.
He doesn't have darkbrown/black hair its over
He could just dye his hair darker and his eyebrows, easy fix.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
you gonna be reincarnationmined to a 4'8 supreme manlet to balance this height so be sure to make most of your height now, too bad you waste your time on PSL forums instead :lul:
nahh. i got uni every day and i go to gym every day. im still skinny-fat more or less + working on various looksmax related stuff, so i dont really care for "slaying" for the moment, except fucking a 5 from tinder every now and then. once im low bodyfat, skinmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, mentalmaxxed etc. im gonna go and actively try to slay. i just spend my downtime on here and lookism till I'm soft-capped lookswise

but in any case if i reincarnate as 4,8 i'm just gonna kill myself on the spot

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and kobecel
MOGS every single poster on PSL ever. PSL 8. Never seen anyone in real life that even comes close to that level of aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and kobecel
Brutal
There is one 6'6 and a 6'7 dude in my gym
Both are jacked
Their presence is INSANE,like you get completely intimidated when you see them
I think just be large(height+frame +muscles)
is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Luckily I just watched a video about universe so any human being is ridiculously worthless and small in my eyes right now.
If I didn't I would be mad for him having so much luck in the genetic lottery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and dodt
Luckily I just watched a video about universe so any human being is ridiculously worthless and small in my eyes right now.
If I didn't I would be mad for him having so much luck in the genetic lottery.
MAJOR cope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
all manlets should rope