Rate this based dude who bullies women to suicide on dating apps when they refuse to hook up immediately.

Rate him

• 5/10 - Normie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10 - High tier normie

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • 7/10 - Chadlite

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 8/10 - Chad

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Apparently, he was bullied and rejected a lot growing so his has grown resentful of women. He sounds like a red pill coper or a user of blackpill forums. I reckon he's HTN in some pics and Chadlite in others. What do you think?

Rate the chick who reported him to be sacked from his work place

View attachment p.webp

Screen Shot 2021 10 09 at 24700 PM

Some messages he sent her
View attachment m.webp
Screen Shot 2021 10 09 at 24728 PM

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania @Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11770 and 19 others
Chadlite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and one job away
Apparently, he was bullied and rejected a lot growing so his has grown resentful of women. He sounds like a red pill coper or a user of blackpill forums. I reckon he's HTN in some pics and Chadlite in others. What do you think?

View attachment 1358789View attachment 1358790View attachment 1358792

View attachment 1358795

View attachment 1358810

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania @Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15 @copingvolcel @volcelfatcel
Insanely funny obama pic meme

Obama laughing with Michelle rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 15305 and 7 others
chadlite its over for all us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670 and Dr. Greenberg
Chad .. He sounds Blackpilled :lul:

@Amnesia Is this your brother ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Wonder what his PSL username was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Velvet_Thorns and eduardkoopman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Looks234, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
aged and no harmony

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_145028.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145028.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20211009_145037.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145037.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20211009_145048.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145048.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 156
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Elvisandreaa and fogdart
im frauded this photo to look good im too much ugly in this photos
You are htn brah easily can get women if you get rid of your autism

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9568 and fogdart
Chad .. He sounds Blackpilled :lul:

@Amnesia Is this your brother ?
Seems like Amnesia's based Chadlite brother. Amnesia would rather send pictures holding a fruit or fork to women to verify that he's real JFL. Meanwhile based guy is straight up bullying women for not wanting to come over immediately. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, oldcelloser, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
He's both resentfull, and seems to have some issues with sense of self esteem/worth.

BUT, his biggest screw up. is that he failed to realize, that ANY woman in todays world holds borderline infinite power over any men. Also Chadlites.
If a woman wants to ruin your jobby job; than she can. In todays world.
You can only get away with such behavior. If you are either a self employed or small business owner. Or when you are working i giga male dominated field; like some construction company or something.
Otherwise some butthurt chick; may get you fired from your IT job. or whatever desk cope position one holds in a company.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stevensmithgerard, never_lucky and 3 others
Average chads.org autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and tyronelite
He's both resentfull, and seems to have some issues with sense of self esteem/worth.

BUT, his biggest screw up. is that he failed to realize, that ANY woman in todays world holds borderline infinite power over any men. Also Chadlites.
If a woman wants to ruin your jobby job; than she can. In todays world.
You can only get away with such behavior. If you are either a self employed or small business owner. Or when you are working i giga male dominated field; like some construction company or something.
Otherwise some butthurt chick; may get you fired from your IT job. or whatever desk cope position one holds in a company.
Unless he changes his real name this may haunt him for all jobs he decides to pursue in future. Most big tech firms are very conscious about their public image. It's very brutal the power women hold in today's soyciety.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
tetrachad smegma male

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and fogdart
Unless he changes his real name this may haunt him for all jobs he decides to pursue in future. Most big tech firms are very conscious about their public image. It's very brutal the power women hold in today's soyciety.
he should just become self employed. freelance. whatever.
So he doesn't have to be coporate bicht any longer

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You insulted me so now I'm getting you fired! :soy: fuck this gay soyciety tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, gamma, n0rthface and 1 other person
who cares tbh

its illegal to make women feel bad

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cali Yuga and lutte
lol based

• +1
lol I remember this. he also sent her voice messages. might be in one of the articles somewhere. bet that bish thought she was the shit after she went out there and showed the world how she rejected a chadlite.

Chadlite indeed. Would be chad with more forward growth and hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 8853
Shes a 3 at best

• JFL
Harassing women on dating apps is still giving them free attention.

5 6 overall. This includes +1 body halo
Well, I guess true chads like Tyler Maher would have gotten away with this kind of behaviour. SJW was like ain't no way this HTN is bullying me for free :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
snapchat at 38?

He could have been the next ER.

chadlite its over for all us
for you it is yeah with that creepy eyes and deep mental issues you have :feelskek:

View attachment 1358795

View attachment 1358814

View attachment 1358810
View attachment 1358815

Chadlite
5 6 overall. This includes +1 body halo
PSl you mean right?
cause given the fact that 50% of men are fat in the west, hes undoubtedly an 8/10 just based off that fact
if you think thats how the average man looks, i dont know what to tell you

• +1
Some of those girls sucked him off before going to the tabloids.

• +1
sounds made up and if true, this is probably the worse way to get back at the other gender. Like bro go out and create sex bots or maybe become a world leader and take away the rights of women. You are just making yourself out to be a fool.

• JFL

View attachment 1358795

View attachment 1358814

View attachment 1358810
View attachment 1358815

Bc they didnt smash. He probably has a decent job and is ok looking. What chadlite would make some shit up about feminism and self improvement? It sounds like the red pill self improver coper who thinks hes high value. Suck my cock if you think chadlites are bitching about not getting to fuck an obese black girl

@Blackgymmax here's an actual chadlite (according to most users who voted) spewing redpill talking points and ranting about feminism to a low tier becky and this chick is actually fatter than the black girl in my other thread. This is what Chadlites have to deal with on dating apps in 2022.

• +1
@Blackgymmax here's an actual chadlite (according to most users who voted) spewing redpill talking points and ranting about feminism to a low tier becky and this chick is actually fatter than the black girl in my other thread. This is what Chadlites have to deal with on dating apps in 2022.
Eh 6.5/10. I can see this dude being a cuck faggot on feminism

Or i could be coping where im thinking that girls in my niche like me alot more than a generic chadlite older dude idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back