Rate this beautiful ethnic lady.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
7BA499F9 424F 425D B58F CD39A02AF965

This is one of my recent morphs of a female's face. And this is also my current profile picture.
This female face is definitely at-least Stacy-tier. I think it is GigaStacy tier. What do you rate her face out of 10?

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 27635, 5.5psl and 4 others
BBC only

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 24410
View attachment 2169890

This is one of my recent morphs of a female's face. And this is also my current profile picture.
This female face is definitely at-least Stacy-tier. I think it is GigaStacy tier. What do you rate her face out of 10?
This Fogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and ascension
Built for my bdc

shes white btw

>ethnic
>beautiful

about that…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and exo
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 27544
u cant m
I know but Irina looks ethnic in my morph.
orph a white person to look wthnic and then say thats what ethnics look like

u cant m

orph a white person to look wthnic and then say thats what ethnics look like
I know, but if ethnics were good looking, then this is what they would look like (the morph in the OP). Salludon is an ethnic and his facial features are very Caucasoid, which I think is exactly why he looks good.

Ethnics are just subhuman facially, their problem isn't their skin colour at all which is only a few shades darker than a white person's.

Does Irina in my morph still look like a tanned white person to you or does she now look Arab/Indian (ethnic)?
Obviously no ethnic woman has ever looked as good as Irina does in my morph.

I know, but if ethnics were good looking, then this is what they would look like (the morph in the OP). Salludon is an ethnic and his facial features are very Caucasoid, which I think is exactly why he looks good.

Ethnics are just subhuman facially, their problem isn't their skin colour at all which is only a few shades darker than a white person's.

Does Irina in my morph still look like a tanned white person to you or does she now look Arab/Indian (ethnic)?
she looks like a tanned white person with lip fillers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
she looks like a tanned white person with lip fillers
Was gonna say this. She honestly has the British slag pheno.
For foids, lip size doesn't indicate ethnicity, unlike for men, because having full lips is a beauty standard for them.

View attachment 2169890

She still looks white with lip fillers and a very dark tan. I'd place her in EE.

• Woah
Reactions: john2

Was gonna say this. She honestly has the British slag pheno.
For foids, lip size doesn't indicate ethnicity, unlike for men, because having full lips is a beauty standard for them.
She still looks white with lip fillers and a very dark tan. I'd place her in EE.

Still looks white European.
Seriously? I guess if one has (a) good under eye support and (b) Caucasoid features (especially a slim nose), then she would look white no matter how dark her skin is. What do you rate the female face in the morph in the OP out of 10?

• +1
Seriously? I guess if one has (a) good under eye support and (b) Caucasoid features (especially a slim nose), then she would look white no matter how dark her skin is.
White passing for women is far more lax than for men due to their beauty standards and consequently their exceptionally high rates of tan/filler/beauty treatment abuse in an attempt to fit in such standards.
What do you rate the female face in the morph in the OP out of 10?
9/10

• +1
Seriously? I guess if one has (a) good under eye support and (b) Caucasoid features (especially a slim nose), then she would look white no matter how dark her skin is. What do you rate the female face in the morph in the OP out of 10?
Shayk was born in Yemanzhelinsk (Chelyabinsk Oblast region), Soviet Union, to a Volga Tatar father, Valery Shaykhlislamov, a coal miner, and ethnic Russian mother, Olga, a kindergarten music teacher.[7] She has stated that she inherited her looks from her father and that people often mistake her for being South American, saying, "My father was dark skinned, because he was Tatar, sometimes Tatars can look Brazilian. I get my light eyes from my mother."[7] She has one sibling, a sister named Tatiana Petenkova. She is also an aunt to Tatiana's three children including a niece named "Irina" after her.

• +1
Noty, brown

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and gribsufer1
Just lol. Well, thank you. I'll have her. Not every woman who is dark skinned is ugly. Do you think the tanned dark skinned white UK slags are unappealing as well?

Good rating.
uk girls are deformed

uk girls are deformed
But what if they were stacy-tier facially but had dark skin like the woman in the morph? Would you still reject them?

Just lol. Well, thank you. I'll have her. Not every woman who is dark skinned is ugly. Do you think the tanned dark skinned white UK slags are unappealing as well?
Yes. Very unappealing.

But what if they were stacy-tier facially but had dark skin like the woman in the morph? Would you still reject them?
Yes, indian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Isn't that Irina Shayk? She's fully russian

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Tatar and Slavic
Unmorphed she looks so Brazilian, even Med-passing. When I first saw her, I was like no way that's what a native Russian looks like.

• +1
Unmorphed she looks so Brazilian, even Med-passing. When I first saw her, I was like no way that's what a native Russian looks like.
Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group

• +1
  • JFL
Bitch looks like a man. Y'all are gay.

Then what features does she need? A slimmer nose? A narrower jaw? A smaller chin?

Bigger orbitals, lower nose bridge, brown eyes, less lean face, bigger cheekbones, rounder face, list goes on

• Woah
still ogre orbitals and nose bridge
I don't understand. Can you show me a female face that has good orbitals and a good nose bridge according to you? I edited the nose bridge btw, the nose tip looks smaller.

I don't understand. Can you show me a female face that has good orbitals and a good nose bridge according to you? I edited the nose bridge btw, the nose tip looks smaller.

Orbitals need to be bigger. With high set eyebrows. Something like this:

Asian women have the best type of nose bridge, flat and thin:

main-qimg-ddb01c38e365d7409e39174f5f743ec6-lq

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Brownskink, john2 and 1 other person
OP you are on the right track.
IMG 20230429 210640