Rate this bimax

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 27702
How could a bimax 3D planning mog someone?
LMAO

this is the type of gook to see a refrigerator and whisper "mogs" to himself quietly in an IKEA

• JFL
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 29167
Dude's pre op is my current shit jaw, I compensate with a big ass chin tho, I thank god for it everyday
Edit: actually, my upper lip is even more flat than pre op (it's over in theory, idgaf tho)

• So Sad
Reactions: materialistic
also where did u get this from?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
barely touched his maxilla if not for that little rotation, would have projected more tbh
his browridge was subhuman tho, so maybe if he’s not getting implants it is more harmonious like this

• +1
barely touched his maxilla if not for that little rotation, would have projected more tbh
You mean the maxilla could have received more advancement/impaction? Wouldn't that be risky to get a "dog face" afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
his browridge was subhuman tho, so maybe if he’s not getting implants it is more harmonious like this
he got ccw tho and excessivly advancing the maxilla makes you look like a dog

You mean the maxilla could have received more advancement/impaction? Wouldn't that be risky to get a "dog face" afterwards?
Yes, but it‘s ideal to create an anteface if you pair it with orbitals, browridge and malar implants

• +1
need to see his face