Rate this chad

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
I legit can't find a single flaw on his face.

Attachments

• 1674077632121112.webm
    1.2 MB
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and kyrre
Trash

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
i can. crappy eyebrows, wrinkles (might be cuz hes squinting), long skull
5.25-5.5psl low tier chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, gribsufer1, 0kami123 and 1 other person
Maybe no flaws but he looks a bit like a camel. This is why PSL is for retards. It often doesn't translate into real life appeal. A lot of hoes will think this dude's ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Maybe no flaws but he looks a bit like a camel. This is why PSL is for retards. It often doesn't translate into real life appeal. A lot of hoes will think this dude's ugly.
appeal doesn't mean that some girls will think you're hot and others will think you're ugly.
It means that sometimes, there's a disconnect between aesthetics and attraction.

unrealistic: a girl saying, "this guy is ugly as shit"
realistic: a girl saying, "I can appreciate that this guy is good looking but for whatever reason he doesn't do it for me"

as an example, think about some female model you've seen, I'm sure you've had experiences in your life where you saw a girl who was objectively good looking but she just didn't turn you on. It can be the same for women.
also ngl since you used "he looks like a camel" as your description I'm pretty sure you're just talking about the lens distortion lol

appeal doesn't mean that some girls will think you're hot and others will think you're ugly.
It means that sometimes, there's a disconnect between aesthetics and attraction.

unrealistic: a girl saying, "this guy is ugly as shit"
realistic: a girl saying, "I can appreciate that this guy is good looking but for whatever reason he doesn't do it for me"

as an example, think about some female model you've seen, I'm sure you've had experiences in your life where you saw a girl who was objectively good looking but she just didn't turn you on. It can be the same for women.
also ngl since you used "he looks like a camel" as your description I'm pretty sure you're just talking about the lens distortion lol
Some people are universally attractive. This dude isn't. Megan Fox is universally attractive. Cameron Diaz isn't.

Some people are universally attractive. This dude isn't. Megan Fox is universally attractive. Cameron Diaz isn't.
it's not about being universally attractive it's about being objectively above average.
No one is going to call cameron diaz ugly, what they might say is that she's not their type though. It's the same for this kind of situation (not even talking about this guy specifically just speaking generally about the topic)

it's not about being universally attractive it's about being objectively above average.
No one is going to call cameron diaz ugly, what they might say is that she's not their type though. It's the same for this kind of situation (not even talking about this guy specifically just speaking generally about the topic)
oh I should clarify, I'm not being literal when I say NO ONE
obviously there are exceptions to every rule you can think of
the vast majority of people are going to say "not my type" over "ugly" in regards to cameron diaz. This it not a failure of psl, if anything it's maybe a confirmation of smv

I've heard no one does as good as crisickfish on tinder.

Many people have called Cameron Diaz ugly. You obviously weren't around during the early 2000's.

JFL at all this cope of how this guy is not universally attractive despite having insane bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Eye area dosnt look good

Literally no woman will think that. Fucking cope ITT lmao

Not this again.
Crisick2

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah they would.
nigga no they wouldn't. He could go up to any woman and fuck her within an hour. You're probably never going to see someone with his looks level IRL. Stop being delusional.

nigga no they wouldn't. He could go up to any woman and fuck her within an hour. You're probably never going to see someone with his looks level IRL. Stop being delusional.
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You obviously spend too much time looking at pictures of dudes and have induced autism. This is just an ugly dude with good features and moderate appeal.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You obviously spend too much time looking at pictures of dudes and have induced autism. This is just an ugly dude with good features and moderate appeal.
JoinedJan 19, 2021Posts15,978

He could fly over to your house and have a foursome with your mom, grandma and sister right now. But whatever helps you cope lmao.

JoinedJan 19, 2021Posts15,978

He could fly over to your house and have a foursome with your mom, grandma and sister right now. But whatever helps you cope lmao.
The difference between me and you is you're rotting on here and I'm not. So make sure you delete before you've been here 2 years and have accumulated more than 16,000 posts. Anyways, the dude looks like Joe Camel. The only folks he could have a foursome with at the drop of a hat is you, and maybe a handful of other users on this site.

I don't cope. I only focus on myself. The way other dudes look has no bearing on the way I feel when I enter a room.

The difference between me and you is you're rotting on here and I'm not. So make sure you delete before you've been here 2 years and have accumulated more than 16,000 posts. Anyways, the dude looks like Joe Camel. The only folks he could have a foursome with at the drop of a hat is you, and maybe a handful of other users on this site.

I don't cope. I only focus on myself. The way other dudes look has no bearing on the way I feel when I enter a room.
nigga, you made 16,000 posts on an incel forum. A few months from now my account won't even exist anymore. Quit coping and underrating obvious Chads that could slay any girl. It doesn't have to have any bearing on you, but the fact that you're coping about it clearly means it does.

LOL at this pure cope of saying he is ugly when he is easily 6 psl.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
nigga, you made 16,000 posts on an incel forum. A few months from now my account won't even exist anymore. Quit coping and underrating obvious Chads that could slay any girl. It doesn't have to have any bearing on you, but the fact that you're coping about it clearly means it does.
You think the dude's good looking and I don't. You could say I'm coping and I could say the same about you, but to tell the truth I don't even think it's that deep. Whatever the case, I've seen too many dudes better looking than him strike out. He couldn't slay any girl. No man could. Believing that a level of attractiveness exists to where you could "slay any girl" is the real cope.

Ahis isn't an incel forum. Just cause you're here and you're an incel doesn't make it so. Why you gonna leave a few months from now anyways? I find that interesting.

You think the dude's good looking and I don't. You could say I'm coping and I could say the same about you, but to tell the truth I don't even think it's that deep. Whatever the case, I've seen too many dudes better looking than him strike out. He couldn't slay any girl. No man could. Believing that a level of attractiveness exists to where you could "slay any girl" is the real cope.
he looks good looking to the point it's comical. Like a Gigachad morph. I seriously doubt you ever saw someone even close to him. You clearly don't like him or something, like many people here, which is why he doesn't get sucked off as much as Amnesia or Salludon despite him mogging both of them.

Yes, I know it's not deep. He's a Gigachad. I don't care about him beyond that. No point coping that he isn't though.
Ahis isn't an incel forum. Just cause you're here and you're an incel doesn't make it so. Why you gonna leave a few months from now anyways? I find that interesting.
It's an incel forum/ mental asylum for autistic schizos. Normal people don't use websites like this. The fact you ended up here at all means you're deranged in some way.

It's an incel forum/ mental asylum for autistic schizos. Normal people don't use websites like this. The fact you ended up here at all means you're deranged in some way.
I don't care about Solludan or Amnesia. I don't care about looks. Anyways, why did you end up here?

He looked so different when he send his dick picks to salludon. It is possible that he use some apps to make his features look better?

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel
He looked so different when he send his dick picks to salludon. It is possible that he use some apps to make his features look better?
Possible? He has basically admitted it himself. All his pics are photoshopped. In reality he is a mentally ill french fag

I don't care about Solludan or Amnesia. I don't care about looks. Anyways, why did you end up here?
social awkwardness, not many friends, low self-esteem etc.

Possible? He has basically admitted it himself. All his pics are photoshopped. In reality he is a mentally ill french fag
nah bro, he videochats people from here. Show me one other person that can photoshop himself on a discord call. Obviously he got surgeries just like Salludon, but that's what he looks like now.

nah bro, he videochats people from here. Show me one other person that can photoshop himself on a discord call. Obviously he got surgeries just like Salludon, but that's what he looks like now.
I'm not saying he is ugly, he's probably Chadlite but people look a lot better in motion than in pics. A photoshopped pic pretty much looks as good as you do in motion so long as it isn't crazy photoshopped

and how do people IRL see you?
I'm not sure what you mean. What I'm talking about is that people I know irl look way better irl than they do in pictures. I thought that was obvious

weak eyebrows

he was found to use photoshop in all his pics back in 2017-19 and stopped posting as a result. He used to be giga narcy on lookism.net then got found out that he was photoshop frauder and dissapeared. He is boneless unfrauded