Rate this Curry Foid

You are just in love she doesn't fog Aishwarya
What do you think about this Bengali foid
A girl In my look like her with hazel eyes but less gook sadly she is muslima and will get married to some old mujeet
These women are high PSL but I would nut bucket loads in a girl feminine like I posted
Over a “hotter” girl but less cute

These women are high PSL but I would nut bucket loads in a girl feminine like I posted
Over a “hotter” girl but less cute
Yeah You can find virgin womans here at worst they will have 1 body avoid delhi and mumbai girls

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yeah, I live in Europe UK
Do these girls have relationships before 18 in Punjab brother?
“ relationships” as in they play girlfriend boyfriend but they don’t have sex if they have a father figure

• +1
She is not high by PSL standards, but she got really nice harmony and eyes:

View attachment 2909794

1. What is her rating amongst Curry foids (relative to Punjabis and lightskin curries, not dalits)?

What is her rating in the West?

What are the chances of finding a girl like this in Curryland (Punjab etc)?

What are the chances of finding a robust version of this girl in Curryland?

Upper MTB, if she got rid of her Indian style makeup, likely a HTB. She's cute.

I rate on a universal scale.

• +1
“ relationships” as in they play girlfriend boyfriend but they don’t have sex if they have a father figure
Involves kissing, would you be fine with that bro?

Tbh I don’t think I could handle that shit, where tf can I find a girl like I posted though in India?
Are there certain states that have exactly these types?

Yeah You can find virgin womans here at worst they will have 1 body avoid delhi and mumbai girls
What happens in Delhi and Mumbai?
Is Punjab good?

What happens in Delhi and Mumbai?
Is Punjab good?
Hookup/club culture is popular in south delhi, Pune etc
Punjab is good

• +1
Involves kissing, would you be fine with that bro?

Tbh I don’t think I could handle that shit, where tf can I find a girl like I posted though in India?
Are there certain states that have exactly these types?
Punjab have these types but Himachal girls are more soft/feminine than punjabis

• Woah
Punjab have these types but Himachal girls are more soft/feminine than punjabis
Do they have that sort of eye area and harmony? I want a feminine girl with that striking eye area and harmony..
I got alright bones for us

Do they have that sort of eye area and harmony? I want a feminine girl with that striking eye area and harmony..
I got alright bones for us
Yes on avarage they have better eye area than avarage punjabis plus light eyes isn't uncommon too but if you want good offspring then Rajasthani sindhis are the best imo they have robust skull + light eyes
One indian guy here is chad tier and his mother is Rajasthani sindhi

• Woah
Yes on avarage they have better eye area than avarage punjabis plus light eyes isn't uncommon too but if you want good offspring then Rajasthani sindhis are the best imo they have robust skull + light eyes
One indian guy here is chad tier and his mother is Rajasthani sindhi
Damn this is rlly good info bro I appreciate this a lot
As for the girl I posted in OP she won’t give slayer sons because of bones falio jfl, but she’ll give them crazy good harmony and striking eyes. What other states give this cute girl rather than hot girl? So a girl with amazing harmony and eyes and easy to look at rather than too bony/ angular

Damn this is rlly good info bro I appreciate this a lot
As for the girl I posted in OP she won’t give slayer sons because of bones falio jfl, but she’ll give them crazy good harmony and striking eyes. What other states give this cute girl rather than hot girl? So a girl with amazing harmony and eyes and easy to look at rather than too bony/ angular
Would say west bengal they have soft features and good deep set eyes

• Woah
Nobody has yet answered my questions, @BrahminBoss @Michael Myers @mayo mogger @colton myers

Can you tag some other Punjabis too or half Punjabis

And answer questions in 1-4 format

P.s. Ill reply back to DM soon @Michael Myers 😆
She looks like a perfect wifey material

• +1
Girls with lovely eyes like that usually don't produce strong looking boys. Sissy looking boys are usually what comes out of their cunnies. Trust me, over the years I've taught hundreds of boys with beautiful young mothers having different phenoes. Dealing with the kids' parents face to face once a week was often part of the gig. I've never seen a sweet faced girl like the one here with a masculine looking boy.
Some dumbasses just don't get it, think too much with their dick instead of saving their bloodline. The number one cause for misery in offspring are short cute women. Don't get me wrong I am seeing on right now but would never have kids with her, I even told her that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Lefty Rankin
Strong htb, probably like 1/1000 in india

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and greycel
@BrahminBoss is this true

No way this is 1/1000 for how cute she looks
Surely this is top maybe 20% look this cute right?
One in 10 in upper class upper caste households

• +1
  • +1
10 percent in upper class upper caste i specified it
Oh I don't know much about India. I'm assuming you mean for Brahmins?
I figure there will be more Sikh women from North Punjab that look like this, than Hindus in other parts of India

Or Muslim from Pakistan

normal mtb in the west
That's crazy!
Are you factoring in Appeal, or strictly from PSL POV.
Lots of people are either saying she is mid or really hot. Nothing in between.

Oh I don't know much about India. I'm assuming you mean for Brahmins?
I figure there will be more Sikh women from North Punjab that look like this, than Hindus in other parts of India
She has a typical Malayali upper caste look as I said punjab girls are a bit more Iranid shifted which can be both good and bad

• +1
She has a typical Malayali upper caste look as I said punjab girls are a bit more Iranid shifted which can be both good and bad
Holy shit bhai, you're right
They got big eyes I just checked

Good PFL and high Appeal eye area, but brutal orbital bones
I need a robut hybrid of Punjabi and Malayali

How old do you think he is?
Dont post your own child on .org dumbass
I like you because you seem genuine but don't bring your child into this forum (there's quite a few weirdos if you haven't noticed)

As for your child he looks like he will grow up mogger, just tell him to breathe through nose and feed him lots of milk and protein

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Icon and Lefty Rankin
Dont post your own child on .org dumbass
I like you because you seem genuine but don't bring your child into this forum (there's quite a few weirdos if you haven't noticed)

As for your child he looks like he will grow up mogger, just tell him to breathe through nose and feed him lots of milk and protein
I look at it different. The world's full of worse people than the ones you meet on this forum. For recognition reasons I won't post him too much after three or four, but what's a sick person gonna be able to do with a picture that they won't be able to do with a memory of seeing him at the supermarket or in the beach? Should I not take him out in public either? I can tell you right now that I can perfectly remember beautiful girls, which is what I'm drawn to, that I only ran into once or twice more than 10 years ago.

People are so crazy about pictures and recordings of children in the US. It's not good because culturally it makes kids feel weird and nervous about themselves growing up. When they see adults that they love get retarded/nuts in public about some asshole, not a pervert mind you, messing around with a camera just because there's kids around. "UUUUUHHHhh....... THERE'S KIDS HERE!" You ever seen a kid in that situation?

Kids would be none the wiser. It's best let them just be kids. To stop using them to win arguments. Now that being said, if I had a little girl I would not post her on this site in particular. However seeing as he's a two and a half year old boy I don't think his photos will garner any fap material here. If it does then that person will be far away from our family and unable to contact them.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and greycel
I look at it different. The world's full of worse people than the ones you meet on this forum. For recognition reasons I won't post him too much after three or four, but what's a sick person gonna be able to do with a picture that they won't be able to do with a memory of seeing him at the supermarket or in the beach? Should I not take him out in public either? I can tell you right now that I can perfectly remember beautiful girls, which is what I'm drawn to, that I only ran into once or twice more than 10 years ago.

People are so crazy about pictures and recordings of children in the US. It's not good because culturally it makes kids feel weird and nervous about themselves growing up. When they see adults that they love get retarded/nuts in public about some asshole, not a pervert mind you, messing around with a camera just because there's kids around. "UUUUUHHHhh....... THERE'S KIDS HERE!" You ever seen a kid in that situation?

Kids would be none the wiser. It's best let them just be kids. To stop using them to win arguments. Now that being said, if I had a little girl I would not post her on this site in particular. However seeing as he's a two and a half year old boy I don't think his photos will garner any fap material here. If it does then that person will be far away from our family and unable to contact them.
You said the answer to your own "questioning" in the last paragraph. Why would you not be fine with a girl, but hypothetically be fine with a boy (In a scenario when you know it is happening in both situations). It's because you intrinsically feel "off" knowing that someone is taking advantage of your own kin. You have a stronger desire to protect your daughter, which is biologically engineered (e.g. the saying "daddy's little girl"). But that doesn't excuse likewise for your own son.

Personally, I will equally hate a person who fantasises about children, with a person who fantasises and commits to doing actions to the child. They are equally very very evil in my eyes. Even if the law treats one with less severity etc, the second you involve yourself with that sorta stuff, you're gone.

It is an intrinsically horrible thing to do. And I don't even like the thought of knowing that someone is doing that to anybody, let alone my own children (or who they once were, if now they are older). It feels as if I have tainted them, by exposing them to the wrong people. I haven't done my best to keep them from evil eyes.

You said the answer to your own "questioning" in the last paragraph. Why would you not be fine with a girl, but hypothetically be fine with a boy (In a scenario when you know it is happening in both situations). It's because you intrinsically feel "off" knowing that someone is taking advantage of your own kin. You have a stronger desire to protect your daughter, which is biologically engineered (e.g. the saying "daddy's little girl"). But that doesn't excuse likewise for your own son.

Personally, I will equally hate a person who fantasises about children, with a person who fantasises and commits to doing actions to the child. They are equally very very evil in my eyes. Even if the law treats one with less severity etc, the second you involve yourself with that sorta stuff, you're gone.

It is an intrinsically horrible thing to do. And I don't even like the thought of knowing that someone is doing that to anybody, let alone my own children (or who they once were, if now they are older). It feels as if I have tainted them, by exposing them to the wrong people. I haven't done my best to keep them from evil eyes.
Actually no. I don't consider some loser jerking off to an innocent picture of my son a situation where he's being taken advantage of by any means. And I don't feel off about it at all either. It's nothing of me. The world's a fucked up place.

The reason I wouldn't post a picture of a little girl on here is because of some of the things I'd surely have to see posted about her from other users on a site like this. I don't mind people saying stuff like "it's over" or "he should rope" about my boy, but you know very well that if it was a girl a handful of folks on here would make references to her "pussy" and how she's gonna get "fucked" by all kinds of dick whenever she grows up.

Under the right circumstances I might allow an adolescent daughter to model in a clothing catalog or what. And doing that I know some loser out there is gonna be hiding in his closet playing with his dick while looking at one of her photos. It doesn't bother me. I just don't want to have to see people talking about her on a forum in a sexually explicit manner, whether they're referencing the future or not.

• +1
@Lefty Rankin Jesus man, I thought you posted some random photo's. Can't believe you are posting yourself and your kid on here. Be careful online.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, greycel and Lefty Rankin
Do you think a gymmaxxed low HTN (top 10% West), can attract a slightly robust, busty version of her (from Punjab)?
get help bro

• JFL
It’s so over knowing I can’t lie in bed with this girl tonight
😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and boss8055
She is not high by PSL standards, but she got really nice harmony and eyes:

View attachment 2909794

1. What is her rating amongst Curry foids (relative to Punjabis and lightskin curries, not dalits)?

What is her rating in the West?

What are the chances of finding a girl like this in Curryland (Punjab etc)?

What are the chances of finding a robust version of this girl in Curryland?
0/10

• JFL