he was pretty enough for me to click this video off my recommended no homo

also mogs tf out of the foid next to him
fsggot cope
the foid mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212 and Mewton
Frame skull failo

idk imo hes at least HTN in the west, probably borderline chadlite bc prettyboy appeal.

idk imo hes at least HTN in the west, probably borderline chadlite bc prettyboy appeal.

@BombayVikings Ratings for him. Seems like Boneless is Everything for Curry appeal

@BombayVikings Ratings for him. Seems like Boneless is Everything for Curry appeal
He is with my FWB from playschool days bro

ltn in west. Chad in mumbai.

reminder @aryabrah is a coping ethnic who thinks this abomination looks good. I would kill myself if I had this eye area. Death tier NCT and droopy eyes and downward growing eyebrows.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Aman1

Looks like a HTN in this one shot and angle maybe but in all the others he sorta just looks like this barely pushing a MTN rating. Nothing that strong about him other than he looks approachable and not like he's going to harvest my organs for some Indian organ trafficker

Aman2

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2076660
reminder @aryabrah is a coping ethnic who thinks this abomination looks good. I would kill myself if I had this eye area. Death tier NCT and droopy eyes and downward growing eyebrows.
reminder you're a malegazemaxxing faggot who things a single feature defines how attractive a face is.

i can guarantee you that most foids would prefer his less masculine prey eyes just because of how well they compliment his soft boy aesthetic.

View attachment 2076676

Looks like a HTN in this one shot and angle maybe but in all the others he sorta just looks like this barely pushing a MTN rating. Nothing that strong about him other than he looks approachable and not like he's going to harvest my organs for some Indian organ trafficker

View attachment 2076677
he looks like 99% foids would agree that he's "pretty" - so automatically higher smv than any regular htn. simple supply demand - if a girl shows his pic to her friends theyd all comment positively, so the girl will assume he is more in demand (therefore higher smv) ignoring if at all any evolutionary instincts.