Rate this Dalit

Yeah cuz there’s no way he’s south asian
There’s 0 south asian influence on him looking at his features
Makes sense he’s west asian
Actually to be honest here in India u can't judge a person ethnicity , even sibling could have completely different pheno I know a friend who has hazel eyes white skin and his younger brother got my pheno , u can't judge as Indians are very mixed

Actually to be honest here in India u can't judge a person ethnicity , even sibling could have completely different pheno I know a friend who has hazel eyes white skin and his younger brother got my pheno , u can't judge as Indians are very mixed
Yeah I know there’s Indians like that but they are rare
Almost every Indian has the basic combo of
Dark or dark brown straight hair
Dark brown eyes
brown skin
They are also known like that
That’s why a Indian with a light coloring can pass as Latino

Nah bro isn't rare where I live although maybe in South india it might be rare
Dark brown eyes
brown skin

You can also still tell if a Indian with white skin, light eyes with light hair is still Indian
By looking at his skull, eye shape, nose, lips and jaw

Dark brown eyes
brown skin
I am too darkest person in my whole family maybe god hated me . Btw I don't know if it's true or not but everyone says I was very light coloured in my early childhood is it possible for me to get my colour back by skin lightening

Nah bro isn't rare where I live although maybe in South india it might be rare
That’s weird
I’ve looked at the studies
In only north India there is Indians with lighter skin but they still still look very Indian
A Indian with a light coloring by looking at the studies is insanely rare even in north India where there lightest Indians live

I am too darkest person in my whole family maybe god hated me . Btw I don't know if it's true or not but everyone says I was very light coloured in my early childhood is it possible for me to get my colour back by skin lightening
Anyone can get whiter skin if you get the treatment
It’s normal to have white skin as a kid since the melanin hasn’t fully developed in your skin

You can also still tell if a Indian with white skin, light eyes with light hair is still Indian
By looking at his skull, eye shape, nose, lips and jaw
True , btw can be pass as different race?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212-210950.png
    Screenshot_20240212-210950.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Taking Indian beauty standards as the bar.
Clearly mentioned below that he has low to 0 smv in west.

Consume some tret and test and increase your iq, low iq faggot
Stop projecting, you are just another retarded shitskin on here who overrates other subhuman dalits like yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
Stop projecting, you are just another retarded shitskin on here who overrates other subhuman dalits like yourself.
Nigga mad cuz I made a valid point jfl.
Stop being a manchild lil bitch.
Look at what I said carefully. Give it some thought. Use your ooga BOOGA brain to think about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D
Nigga mad cuz I made a valid point jfl.
Where is the valid point? You rated him a chadlite, not anywhere in the world would he be a chadlite. Another greycel with the iq of a down syndrome toddler thinking they know everything...
Stop being a manchild lil bitch.
How ironic, you decided to sperg out and use weak insults on me when I disagreed with the rating of your boyfriend.

Yet another validation deprived abused dog, clearly you get no attention in real life and have to act big online to compensate for being a loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and AspiringMogger
MTN

People saying “chadlite” in here are braindead

Probably
But currently invisible in the west since even tho he looks good for a Indian he’s nothing but your average Indian to westerners
mogs you

Very impressive Bhai, is true, these days mixing has occurred that genetic combinations are random, so sad I got curry eyes

• So Sad
high MTN, we know your squinting hard

Chadlite-don't see the need to fix your pheno

• Woah
you already look good imo, can't see why white is better (i'm just not into that racist shit). Also I find non white people who "fix" themselves to look like an european really uncanny tbh.

• Love it