Rate this ethnic from northern iraq

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
He doesn’t look very ethnic tbh I kinda look like him but I have lighter skin and hair

He is about 5:11/5 or 181cm maybe 182cm
With good body

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Bad eye area

85 % european

Guarantee it

He looks very ethnic to me.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
6/10.

The eyebrows are very feminine, and his skin color isn't beneficial on his part. Also, the eye area is not good, and the mustache is only making it overall worse.

6/10.

The eyebrows are very feminine, and his skin color isn't beneficial on his part. Also, the eye area is not good, and the mustache is only making it overall worse.
I would give him 6.5/10 for his height and good body and style
Does his ethnic look made him look worse I mean if he had brown hair and white skin will he improve on look?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
6/10.

part of his aesthetic, he's a pretty boy and skin color is fine. He'd look weird as shit with hunter eyes which is probably what you think are better than these eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Michael15651
He’s my pheno fuck me, makes me vomit when i see resemblances

part of his aesthetic, he's a pretty boy and skin color is fine. He'd look weird as shit with hunter eyes which is probably what you think are better than these eye areas.
What does he need to improve from like 6/10 to maybe 7.5/10+?

He’s my pheno fuck me, makes me vomit when i see resemblances
Just lower you bodyfat and skinmax and hairmax he use to be ugly in his teen years but he heavily skin and hair max and lower his bodyfat and now he is 6.5/10
I don't think he's a 6/10, 6.5-7 already
Chadlite he could get women easily bastard I kinda look like him but he have better bones and nose fook me man time for rhino surgery

Just lower you bodyfat and skinmax and hairmax he use to be ugly in his teen years but he heavily skin and hair max and lower his bodyfat and now he is 6.5/10

Chadlite he could get women easily bastard I kinda look like him but he have better bones and nose fook me man time for rhino surgery
No my point is he looks almost as ethnik as me and have similar looks (muh beard, muh bones) and i also dislike my face so that means i automatically dislike his face

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I would give him 6.5/10 for his height and good body and style
Does his ethnic look made him look worse I mean if he had brown hair and white skin will he improve on look?

Yeah, if he was white with different hair color it'd work in his favor.

To each their own, I feel like hunter eyes may benefit him. Or at least lowered eyebrows.

looks like a guy i knew in school, he slays a lot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel