Rate My Friend

Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Bronze
My friend is 30 years old and says he has really good luck with the ladies… I have honestly never really seen him go out though and I’m concerned for him. He says he’s better looking than most people and has no problem getting a gf, and constantly complains about how fat and lazy everyone is. Can y’all rate?

Attachments

• IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    652.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, chrisN, try2beme and 2 others
this forum has some great specimens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imaxx, chrisN, IndraBC and 2 others
3 PSL. very unfortunate mouth and nose

My friend is 30 years old and says he has really good luck with the ladies… I have honestly never really seen him go out though and I’m concerned for him. He says he’s better looking than most people and has no problem getting a gf, and constantly complains about how fat and lazy everyone is. Can y’all rate?
Mtn pretty boy, he prob get jbs

nigger faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta, looksmaxxerrr, hitlersmenorah and 3 others
Sub5

Very delusional narcy.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr and xeqri
He looks guilty of something think it's the eyes.

beutal philtrum

we know its you nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, hitlersmenorah, chimpkill and 2 others
Looks like a lesbian cuck, it’s over

Tell ur friend (yourself) its over,
Pussy mouth vermin

you are ugly

tranny

no way that thing has a girlfriend