Everyone is looksmaxing(JB ASS PICS BONUS)

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
Pics at the bottom
Yesterday as I’m walking through the halls I hear some freshman white boys making fun of there friend who got caught wearing lifts and one of the them said I’m shorter then him and I don’t even wear height booster or care about my height:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Later in the day I visit my friends house and I use his bathroom and he has all these products for his face keep in mind he’s a 16 year old regular normie I asked him about it and he says he found form TikTok Jfl.
IMG 1466
next day as I’m walking in the Hallways with anothe friend we start talking about height and he makes fun of some dude who’s 5’4 and says he needs “kneecap surgery” LL I act clueless like I’m not planning on getting ts in a few years and I make bro explain it to me😂. Moral of the story is everybody is fucking softmaxxing now if ur not hardmaxxing ur losing. low inhib asf snapped ts midway through the hallway😛 they ass not that big tho😔 MODS THERE 18 year old don’t ban.
IMG 1491

Attachments

• IMG_1466.jpeg
    IMG_1466.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and liberiangrimreaper
fuck chinktok 1/10 retard normies are competition now

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
JFL at the state of the forum Op has to use jb creepshots to get users to read his threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trigger, jacobthrows, twojei and 5 others
Holy fuck please ban lifts I don’t wanna wear them but might have to due to all these niggas

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and shalomnigga
U are a low inhib black mogger

• Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga
Pics at the bottom
Yesterday as I’m walking through the halls I hear some freshman white boys making fun of there friend who got caught wearing lifts and one of the them said I’m shorter then him and I don’t even wear height booster or care about my height:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Later in the day I visit my friends house and I use his bathroom and he has all these products for his face keep in mind he’s a 16 year old regular normie I asked him about it and he says he found form TikTok Jfl.
View attachment 2869672next day as I’m walking in the Hallways with anothe friend we start talking about height and he makes fun of some dude who’s 5’4 and says he needs “kneecap surgery” LL I act clueless like I’m not planning on getting ts in a few years and I make bro explain it to me😂. Moral of the story is everybody is fucking softmaxxing now if ur not hardmaxxing ur losing. low inhib asf snapped ts midway through the hallway😛 they ass not that big tho😔 MODS THERE 18 year old don’t ban.
View attachment 2869679

Nigga what the fuck is this?

img_1491-jpeg.2869679

Two fucking pebbles side by side on a pavement have a better semblance of an ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, VivaCristoRey, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Nigga what the fuck is this?

img_1491-jpeg.2869679

Two fucking pebbles side by side on a pavement have a better semblance of an ass.
sorry bhai i will get better pic next time:lul:

Pics at the bottom
View attachment 2869672next day as I’m walking in the Hallways with anothe friend we start talking about height and he makes fun of some dude who’s 5’4 and says he needs “kneecap surgery” LL I act clueless like I’m not planning on getting ts in a few years and I make bro explain it to me😂. Moral of the story is everybody is fucking softmaxxing now if ur not hardmaxxing ur losing. low inhib asf snapped ts midway through the hallway😛 they ass not that big tho😔 MODS THERE 18 year old don’t ban.
View attachment 2869679
Wtf