Woman friendzones her wheelchair husband

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
This is what always happens in these cases. You're no longer a man to her.

The loving relationship between Alex McKinnon and Teigan Power captivated everyday Australians.
It’s why their separation, in January 2022, came as a shock to so many.
McKinnon says he will forever be indebted to Power (pictured) for her support through his lowest of lows and for providing the joys of his life, their three daughters, Harriet (five) and two-year-old twins, Audrey and Violet.
He describes the breakdown of their marriage two years ago as a case of two people changing over time.
“Teigan was by my side through a really tough period in my life,’’ McKinnon said.
“I’m very lucky that she’s given me three beautiful girls, which have given me a lot of purpose.
“Those three girls make me want to be a good person and continue to be the best I can be for them and as present in their life as I can be and I love that.
“We’re still really good friends.
“But as time goes on, it’s been 10 years since I was injured, people evolve, people change, myself and her, everybody evolves.
“It probably got to a stage where we were just friends for a long period of our relationship and the time came where we just needed to end that and remain friends, and that’s what we’ve done.
“It’s the best thing for us and it’s the best thing for our kids.’’
McKinnon admits it took time for him to manage his lack of self-confidence over meeting new people to be in a position where he’s excited, albeit still early days, about a new relationship.

(he was a pro athlete which is how he managed to get her and why she still had kids with him to lock up his resources)

434283206_725283203147429_136022833315587986_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Vermilioncore and Luffymaxxing
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
This is what always happens in these cases. You're no longer a man to her.

The loving relationship between Alex McKinnon and Teigan Power captivated everyday Australians.
It’s why their separation, in January 2022, came as a shock to so many.
McKinnon says he will forever be indebted to Power (pictured) for her support through his lowest of lows and for providing the joys of his life, their three daughters, Harriet (five) and two-year-old twins, Audrey and Violet.
He describes the breakdown of their marriage two years ago as a case of two people changing over time.
“Teigan was by my side through a really tough period in my life,’’ McKinnon said.
“I’m very lucky that she’s given me three beautiful girls, which have given me a lot of purpose.
“Those three girls make me want to be a good person and continue to be the best I can be for them and as present in their life as I can be and I love that.
“We’re still really good friends.
“But as time goes on, it’s been 10 years since I was injured, people evolve, people change, myself and her, everybody evolves.
“It probably got to a stage where we were just friends for a long period of our relationship and the time came where we just needed to end that and remain friends, and that’s what we’ve done.
“It’s the best thing for us and it’s the best thing for our kids.’’
McKinnon admits it took time for him to manage his lack of self-confidence over meeting new people to be in a position where he’s excited, albeit still early days, about a new relationship.

(he was a pro athlete which is how he managed to get her and why she still had kids with him to lock up his resources)

434283206_725283203147429_136022833315587986_n.jpg
This is why betabuxxing never works. You always have to be on your guard because the moment she sees that your resources are dwindling, she'll squeeze you dry as much as she can and move on to the next orbiter.