STATUS REDPILL Story from woman I met (Absolutely over for u if ur GF ever runs into a famous man)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
50 year old white woman I met, she is actually pretty hot, slim with huge tits and pretty face. Anyway we get to talking at the club, and she tells me a story.

When she was in her 20's her fiance bought them tickets to see a pro WWE wrestling show. They sat in the most front seats you can sit, to the point it was common to even interact with the wrestlers in these seats. The ROCK came out and got so close to her and then the Rock started doing his trademark pose with his eyebrow, and the woman says that she literally touched his bulge to the shock of her fiance. The rock noticed and gave her a "look" and thought it was amusing.

Now here's the even funnier part. She said in the moment she didn't know she did it, when her fiance got angry and questioned her she said NO WAY I WOULDNT TOUCH HIS DICK. But then on TV her fiance showed her the televised recording of her CLEARLY doing it. And she said she basically had an out of body experience where she just couldn't control herself.

LOL

She even said she never even thought the Rock was cute or attractive, but then seeing him in person so close she just lost control of everything. In fact she said she assumed she only ever thought white people were attractive up until that moment in her life.

So her fiance bought them VERY expensive tickets just go cuck himself and watch his own GF grab another mans cock on TV. JFL Their relationship ended shortly after that night.

Women LITERALLY lose control around high status males, its not even a meme. I wish I could have recorded this story, it sounds made up cause it's so encapsulating of the statuspill

edit: it also shows women could like actually cheat and genuinely think they didnt, this woman was ADAMANT that she never touched him in any way, and it was shocking for her to see on camera later, that she actually did

@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, neverchadlite, datboijj and 38 others
She felt the people's bulge

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ´´´´´´´´, datboijj and 11 others
50 year old white woman I met, she is actually pretty hot, slim with huge tits and pretty face. Anyway we get to talking at the club, and she tells me a story.

When she was in her 20's her fiance bought them tickets to see a pro WWE wrestling show. They sat in the most front seats you can sit, to the point it was common to even interact with the wrestlers in these seats. The ROCK came out and got so close to her and then the Rock started doing his trademark pose with his eyebrow, and the woman says that she literally touched his bulge to the shock of her fiance. The rock noticed and gave her a "look" and thought it was amusing.

Now here's the even funnier part. She said in the moment she didn't know she did it, when her fiance got angry and questioned her she said NO WAY I WOULDNT TOUCH HIS DICK. But then on TV her fiance showed her the televised recording of her CLEARLY doing it. And she said she basically had an out of body experience where she just couldn't control herself.

LOL

She even said she never even thought the Rock was cute or attractive, but then seeing him in person so close she just lost control of everything. In fact she said she assumed she only ever thought white people were attractive up until that moment in her life.

So her fiance bought them VERY expensive tickets just go cuck himself and watch his own GF grab another mans cock on TV. JFL Their relationship ended shortly after that night.

Women LITERALLY lose control around high status males, its not even a meme. I wish I could have recorded this story, it sounds made up cause it's so encapsulating of the statuspill

@forevergymcelling
That’s real.
Just have to be world champion in a sport or a star in hollywood :lul:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss, RetardMogger and 7 others
Tales from the gulag

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Sell your soul theory to get status

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

LOL

@forevergymcelling
It is not bcs of high status lol, rock has chad face and built like a mogger giant he is 6'4 and roided af of course any ovulating women would wanna get fucked by him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Pikabro, SoundnVision and 3 others
Tales from the gulag

Posts4,648 Reputation3,942

giphy.gif

It is not bcs of high status lol, rock has chad face and built like a mogger giant he is 6'4 and roided af of course any ovulating women would wanna get fucked by him

She also specifically said seeing his thighs turned her on

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty and randomop
wow, what a shocking revelation. I never would have thought this. Thanks dude very helpful info that no one knows about already!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, datboijj, Swarthy Knight and 4 others
thanks for the suifuel man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, starvecell, vermillioncorefan and 2 others

LOL

edit: it also shows women could like actually cheat and genuinely think they didnt, this woman was ADAMANT that she never touched him in any way, and it was shocking for her to see on camera later, that she actually did

@forevergymcelling

This is the effect height + frame + fame + charisma + non ugly face with masculine skull can create.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and bloomercel
many videos out there of rappers inviting girls up on stage to cuck the boyfriend in front of thousands

I’m so glad my gf hates pop culture and celeb worship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Pikabro, Moggedbyevery1 and 12 others
many videos out there of rappers inviting girls up on stage to cuck the boyfriend in front of thousands

Make sure she never sees your avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, zerkalo, Pikabro and 12 others
thanks for the suifuel man
Ngl shir like this makes me not want to even get a foid I can’t cope with this. Now you know why I support sharia law it protects men from such pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Sprinkles, bloomercel and 1 other person

Just take her at concerts where ugly or gay musicians perform...

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Status/money supersedes looks in a lot of ways

I need to get athlete clout ASAP man fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, deepfuckingvalue, zan and 4 others

The converse is also true,

There are many examples of high status men getting absolutely cucked by no name chads

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

tbh I'd rather be a noname gigachad then a statusmaxxed MTN - HTN

The converse is also true,

There are many examples of high status men getting absolutely cucked by no name chads
True but these are all cherry-picked examples

Anyone is capable of being cucked, the BP isn’t 1:1 and black and white

A rich handsome pro athlete has access to women that you could only ever dream of touching, even if they get cheated on they could instantly replace said gf with 10 other Stacie’s

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, aesthetic beauty, Neroem and 5 others
That’s fucking bullshit man

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Mewton, niggatron and 1 other person
Apparently the Rock is above-average a Gen X (Girls born before 1983) not finding him attractive btw.

This is how you know RoadTo1Percent is a retard and a worse rater than Wheat Waffles LMAO.

True but these are all cherry-picked examples

Anyone is capable of being cucked, the BP isn’t 1:1 and black and white

A rich handsome pro athlete has access to women that you could only ever dream of touching, even if they get cheated on they could instantly replace said gf with 10 other Stacie’s
yes and if the rich good looking pro athlete became an ugly rich pro athlete nothing would change, he would still have a haram of girls way better than than wagecuck chad could get, which is another brutal pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Kamui
she lost control :soy:

imagine believing what SHE said. stop trying to enable

the moment a snowbunny finds out she's a snowbunny

I assume she told you about her sexual adventures with BBC and other ethnics?

• JFL
the moment a snowbunny finds out she's a snowbunny

I assume she told you about her sexual adventures with BBC and other ethnics?
well she said once she realized she could find non white men attractive she has been with other non whites and she said her current bf is half black half asian and they fuck all the time

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, aesthetic beauty and niggatron
well she said once she realized she could find non white men attractive she has been with other non whites and she said her current bf is half black half asian and they fuck all the time
over, also did she cheat on her chigga boyfriend with you?

yes and if the rich good looking pro athlete became an ugly rich pro athlete nothing would change, he would still have a haram of girls way better than than wagecuck chad could get, which is another brutal pill

No he wouldn't. Women a flexing his looks and the sporting talent/status.

White guy, white tales
Curry guy, curry reaction

Austists be happy
Bbc be slaying
And here I’m comenting ready for an offtopic reply.

WTF IS THIS NIGGA!! TIS REDDIT OR SMTHG??
POST ABOUT HURRICANES OR SHIT, TIS AINT AN INCEL BEHAVIOUR :feelswah:

No he wouldn't. Women a flexing his looks and the sporting talent/status.
what does that have to do with what i said, a worse looking guy with the same money/status can still slay any woman he wants to

Sniffing The Rock GIF

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Amnesia

The mega dose of pheromones he was excreting due to the 1000mg/week of Testosterone he was injecting was probably also a factor in her out of body experience.

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Deleted member 68396 and AspiringMogger
Eh, understandable

Depends on what your values are
i don't just mean that's what i'd prefer for my personal life, i'm saying a no name gigachad gets more/better pussy than a famous/statusmaxxed normie

I think objectively as a no name version of this jacked 6'3 guy below you get more and better hookups/relationships and have more stacies lined up than even a normie NBA player

Screenshot 2024 04 08 at 75952 PM

• JFL
i don't just mean that's what i'd prefer for my personal life, i'm saying a no name gigachad gets more/better pussy than a famous/statusmaxxed normie

I think objectively as a no name version of this jacked 6'3 guy below you get more and better hookups/relationships and have more stacies lined up than even a normie NBA player

View attachment 2846861
No they do not lol

ESPECIALLY a fucking NBA player, not true

A no name Giga Chad with no clout only has access to foids in his area, and the majority of those foids if he's in a big city will be LTB-MTB tier, and believe it or not, HTB+ aren't just gonna throw pussy at you in abundance just cuz you're a mogger, some bitches genuinely demand that you have some sort of clout or status to fw them

A normie NBA player has access to foids in his city, his state, on social media, out of state when he's travelling to and from games, access to foids that his other high status teammates mingle with etc etc

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 68396, bobtheflowerpot and 3 others

LOL

@forevergymcelling
More insane thing is she remembers everything about an event that happened almost 30 years ago and tells a random guy in a club about what was supposedly a 30 second interaction in detail. JFL at being an NPC. Status is everything

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, OldRooster and Amnesia

View attachment 2846861
“Normie NBA player”

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
the only woman that i know who is attracted to the rock is my science teacher and she is a light skin black women built like a tranny

Last edited:
I always love these stories because the tiny peanut brains of Discord rotters cannot fathom them as actually being true, but those who are tapped in know better.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Stop generalizing she's clearly a whore supported by the fact that she's clubbing at the age of 50.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, datboijj and logicel369
Stop generalizing she's clearly a whore supported by the fact that she's clubbing at the age of 50.
they all the same. whores just need a lot less stimulation to show their foidic nature

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and datboijj
The rock is Huge 6'4 and 5.5/10 and probably was more attractive when her was younger when had hair, and he's gymmaxxed, so probably his peak SMV that time was 7/10
if it was average height average face guy she'd feel it with disgustment

Sucks for him jfl, I don’t even let my girl come to my games, I play at a high level and whilst to normies, I’m an unbeatable 6’ chadelite with female gaze maxed body, I’m literally 2” below average height for professionals in my sport and brutally physique mogged by a lot of players (don’t think I’ve been facemogged for years).
Just imagine your girl seeing prime Randy Orton jfl.