Rate my friend, 30yo struggling

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
Whats up guys,

my friend has been rejected by at least 50+ women and ive tried giving him looksmaxing tips like growwing an heavier stubble, but aside from that i dont know what further advice i coould give.

He is 6ft barefoot. Rating and tips?

Attachments

• 123friends.png
    123friends.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 123friend.png
    123friend.png
    725.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 123456fr.png
    123456fr.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 12345friend.jpg
    12345friend.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1234friend.jpg
    1234friend.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, noodlelover, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Balding ogre there’s no gym for ur face he’s a perfect example of gymcel

His body literally had little if any affect on his psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, nathan, tigrxs and 3 others
He is a 3/10

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Gerardwayfan
Balding ogre there’s no gym for ur face he’s a perfect example of gymcel

His body literally had little if any affect on his psl
he doesnt even go to the gym, in fact i would say he is pretty genetical;ly gifted cause he only does calisthenics or run

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, noodlelover and Iasacrko
he doesnt even go to the gym, in fact i would say he is pretty genetical;ly gifted cause he only does calisthenics or run
Well I see all his genetics went to his body and his face was left with nothing :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Well I see all his genetics went to his body and his face was left with nothing :feelskek:
He honestly looks like the worst kind of incel, the kind of guys girls hate just from looking at no friendzone no talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and noodlelover
Your friend looks like ugly version of Zidane.
Ask him to get a transplant

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and halloweed
He honestly looks like the worst kind of incel, the kind of guys girls hate just from looking at no friendzone no talk
Brutal, from what he has been telling me he is getting that type of treatment from women

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Your friend looks like ugly version of Zidane.
Ask him to get a transplant
He tells me he actually got hairs but he is keeping them shaved.
But would an HT or long hairs even suit him? I think he should just ogremaxx

looks like he has 7 kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, silencio, dalepilled and 1 other person
Low ltn, maybe a rhino could help + having hair but it would only ascend him to mid ltn. Is he georgian btw?

Beard and rhino would ascend him. Let him see this pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, mayo mogger, h111 and 2 others
Don't trying to be rude, but he's ogre
My advice to grow out his hair to hide his balding hair, cover the forehead
Medium to long hair will contrast with his overly masculine face
he also can try growing facial stubble
he can train his neck

Whats up guys,

my friend has been rejected by at least 50+ women and ive tried giving him looksmaxing tips like growwing an heavier stubble, but aside from that i dont know what further advice i coould give.

He is balding and his skin looks very aged. Time that he fixes that.

Whats up guys,

he needs to roidmaxx and get a hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Is he already roided? Maybe hes legit just too lean. Looks dried out and aged. Something has got to change. Look LTN for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gerardwayfan
calisthenics has the same effect as going to the gym if you fatigue your muscles.

It looks like it's over for him, but he could get leaner at least. And maybe see a dermatologist about the scar on his stomach.

ltn because bald. Average face

Is he already roided? Maybe hes legit just too lean. Looks dried out and aged. Something has got to change. Look LTN for sure
The only advice I can give him is grow a heavy stubble. He is just too... Pink

up, he would like to have more advices

100% over. he has no appeal, no niche he can fit to. just a male with no purpose or hope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Gerardwayfan
Is this @Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Baldingman1998
Here there are two more photos, one when he had a beard and another one of 3 years ago when he was younger. he is not feeling the best rn

Attachments

• FILIPPIN 3 YERARS AGO.png
    FILIPPIN 3 YERARS AGO.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • FILIPPIN BEARD.png
    FILIPPIN BEARD.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and TechnoBoss
Here there are two more photos, one when he had a beard and another one of 3 years ago when he was younger. he is not feeling the best rn
With beard he looks 5/10 without 3/10. Tell him to keep the beard tbh. Us baldcels need beard or else we look like a naked egg.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
With beard he looks 5/10 without 3/10. Tell him to keep the beard tbh. Us baldcels need beard or else we look like a naked egg.
I told him to either grow his hairs out or do an heavy stubble, or both.
He has been telling me he actually has hairs and will now grow em out, they are supposedly curly

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yea man some people are unlucky he could try getting hair transplant

Whats up guys,

Autistic pics

caveman looks

would mogg like crazy in the paleolithic period

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Gerardwayfan and silencio
Beard one is better, rhino + hair system to be visible to women

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
He is on the path to grow out his hair and maybe grow a beard. I have known him for 10+ years and he always kept this buzzed haircut that looksminned him to no end. He would have had curly hairs instead.

Rhino he is kinda against surgeries
Beard one is better, rhino + hair system to be visible to women

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bad philtrum to chin ratio + needs an emergency rhino + probably slavic pheno failo

LTN, good physique, would mog hard in Russia tho

For soft maxxing, I'd say he needs to use a dermapen to make his skin more youthful, use minox + microneedling on his scalp and probably fin also.
But first he needs a hairtransplant and then he needs to grow his hair out.
This would bring him up to MTN imo.

For hardmaxxing I'd say he needs nearly the same package as I need,
bimax + infras, but I'd say rhinoplasty would ascend him the most, will bring him up to htn

• +1
the combination would bring him up to htn ofc*
he'd be htn rn even if he gave me a 20 foot long rope with a giant implants logo printed on it

There's a lot to unpack here. He would need surgeries to ascend as I'm assuming he is around 35 and probably lives somewhere in Turkey or Greece, or in the middle east.

Why is he against surgeries? There won't be any helping him then if he against the main thing that will help him ascend.

There's a lot to unpack here. He would need surgeries to ascend as I'm assuming he is around 35 and probably lives somewhere in Turkey or Greece, or in the middle east.

Why is he against surgeries? There won't be any helping him then if he against the main thing that will help him ascend.
What surgeries would ascend him? I dont tjink he need bimax or stuff like this

Skincare.
Lower bf%, shreddz ( he has good muscles mass, but fallen for the bulk thing which is an smv hurt).
Hair transplant. His hair might be beyond repair, than he better just go bald.

• +1
Skincare.
Lower bf%, shreddz ( he has good muscles mass, but fallen for the bulk thing which is an smv hurt).
Hair transplant. His hair might be beyond repair, than he better just go bald.
Do you think its better if he inests in rhino or HT?

Whats up guys,

ogre

I get the feeling he would do well in the Slavic states. Over if that’s where he already is. Wish him the best.

I hate women.

• JFL
I get the feeling he would do well in the Slavic states. Over if that’s where he already is. Wish him the best.

I hate women.
We from italy, he has little appeal with these current looks

• +1
Whats up guys,

Looks like the average russian prison inmate. He is 30 but looks 40+ Feel bad for him for losing his hair. That is tough. He needs fin asap but too late and hair transplant.

• +1