Made my first 100k this month with 100% organic marketing - Tips & Advice

Fuck looksmaxxing its all a cope, most of you wont have the balls to go under the knife so ill give you some moneymaxxing tips.

short form content is the key to making your first million dollars online, gone are the days of bullshit cold calling, door to door sales, etc. All you need to do is learn how these short form algorithm works and you will easily become a millionaire. Dont believe me? then tell me how looksmaxing went mainstream? Did any of you genuinely believe the autistic terms used around this site would ever result in people at your job, school, family etc talking to you about it? fuck no I never did at least. And its all because of short form content taking over the internet. FFS i had my cousin yelling at me "YO CHICO" the other day and i could not fucking believe it, even had people in my large discord server posting mog battles & mewing tutorials JFL

I'm going to give you some basic tips you can use to leverage these platforms to grow your own brands and how to scale them to make you a millionaire.

Step 1: Find a niche, it can be anything. literally anything. Make sure that niche is something that is Highly marketable and has mainstream appeal

Step 2: Learn the Tiktok, IG, & shorts algorithms, learn how to capture users attention & learn how to keep them watching the video. Remember the more people comment and share the more these algorithms will push your content to more people because these platforms like to reward users for keeping people on their platform.

Step 3: Depending on your product figure out a platform to monetize it. For example if its physical products use shopify, if its digital use patreon, Dont make the mistake of picking a platform with high fees some platforms I use fuck me out of 20-30k a month in fees (platform and payment fees)

Step 4: once you find some success find some employees using Upwork & fiverr or you can even find friends willing to work for you. This is so you can automate it and start scaling further so you dont have to do the hard work anymore.

Goodluck guys.
What if I'm only 16

Pm methods or ideas buddyboyos dont gatekeep
im at the top of my industry, if i gave you every single method i have you would get no where. cant compete with me

which is why i encourage you to search for your own niche

What if I'm only 16
its a good age to start, there will be complications with money though especially if you dont have trustable parents to open a bank account with

im at the top of my industry, if i gave you every single method i have you would get no where. cant compete with me

Elab a bit in pm, I would be grateful and if something good takes of I would give some €

I had 1-2 ideas for weightloss programs, that niche

I had 1-2 ideas for weightloss programs, that niche
weight loss industry is hardly a niche, I think what can be done has been done, Though I could be wrong. Dont let my opinions discourage you

Elab a bit in pm, I would be grateful and if something good takes of I would give some €
I dont want money, i will give advice for free

Fuck looksmaxxing its all a cope, most of you wont have the balls to go under the knife so ill give you some moneymaxxing tips.

short form content is the key to making your first million dollars online, gone are the days of bullshit cold calling, door to door sales, etc. All you need to do is learn how these short form algorithm works and you will easily become a millionaire. Dont believe me? then tell me how looksmaxing went mainstream? Did any of you genuinely believe the autistic terms used around this site would ever result in people at your job, school, family etc talking to you about it? fuck no I never did at least. And its all because of short form content taking over the internet. FFS i had my cousin yelling at me "YO CHICO" the other day and i could not fucking believe it, even had people in my large discord server posting mog battles & mewing tutorials JFL

I'm going to give you some basic tips you can use to leverage these platforms to grow your own brands and how to scale them to make you a millionaire.

Step 1: Find a niche, it can be anything. literally anything. Make sure that niche is something that is Highly marketable and has mainstream appeal

Step 2: Learn the Tiktok, IG, & shorts algorithms, learn how to capture users attention & learn how to keep them watching the video. Remember the more people comment and share the more these algorithms will push your content to more people because these platforms like to reward users for keeping people on their platform.

Step 3: Depending on your product figure out a platform to monetize it. For example if its physical products use shopify, if its digital use patreon, Dont make the mistake of picking a platform with high fees some platforms I use fuck me out of 20-30k a month in fees (platform and payment fees)

Step 4: once you find some success find some employees using Upwork & fiverr or you can even find friends willing to work for you. This is so you can automate it and start scaling further so you dont have to do the hard work anymore.

Goodluck guys.
Do you show your face in this content OP?

Ngl this died after andrew tates affiliate thing, when did you start?

Do you show your face in this content OP?
ofc not, I had a major corporation want to do a story on my success and the deal never went through cause I refused to show my face lol

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
ofc not, I had a major corporation want to do a story on my success and the deal never went through cause I refused to show my face lol
Mirin bro, what sort of content do you make exactly? Can you link a video

I mean if this is real…
That’s a big W

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat

You haven't given a single piece of knowledge people don't already know

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
You haven't given a single piece of knowledge people don't already know
i said in my post that they're basic tips. I can go more into depth if you guys ask me questions. But i cant give you guys everything because I dont know every unexplored niche out there or i would've already done them lol

Goodluck guys.
Half true you need looks and be trusted and manipulate with all these trick you need to know how human brain work for example if u was younger and u saw all these ads and brands so it was manupulating you so you use same methods on others because there is always stupid people

i said in my post that they're basic tips. I can go more into depth if you guys ask me questions. But i cant give you guys everything because I dont know every unexplored niche out there or i would've already done them lol
Nigga do you not understand that the only thing people are missing is the niche?

i just want to afford surgery

i've legitmately never met a person who succeeded with 1 million + salary through marketing without a organization behind it, and that organization usually has dozens of people unless you hired straight up indians. Most large consultancies at a ceo level barely make that with a dozen people for software engineering. I am assuming you were borderline scamming people

would love too but not tryna air out the fact i browse this forum
Can u pm me pls. I’m a young kid trying to get rich I’m sick of being broke

Goodluck guys.
Yo bro, do you have discord? I have something I want to share with you. Maybe you can give me advice since I've started a business and am trying to get my first sale. Not a waste of time everything up until the marketing part is perfect.

its a good age to start, there will be complications with money though especially if you dont have trustable parents to open a bank account with

Besides patreon where else are you selling your product? Also is the product digital or physical