Made my first 100k this month with 100% organic marketing - Tips & Advice

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Fuck looksmaxxing its all a cope, most of you wont have the balls to go under the knife so ill give you some moneymaxxing tips.

short form content is the key to making your first million dollars online, gone are the days of bullshit cold calling, door to door sales, etc. All you need to do is learn how these short form algorithm works and you will easily become a millionaire. Dont believe me? then tell me how looksmaxing went mainstream? Did any of you genuinely believe the autistic terms used around this site would ever result in people at your job, school, family etc talking to you about it? fuck no I never did at least. And its all because of short form content taking over the internet. FFS i had my cousin yelling at me "YO CHICO" the other day and i could not fucking believe it, even had people in my large discord server posting mog battles & mewing tutorials JFL

I'm going to give you some basic tips you can use to leverage these platforms to grow your own brands and how to scale them to make you a millionaire.

Step 1: Find a niche, it can be anything. literally anything. Make sure that niche is something that is Highly marketable and has mainstream appeal

Step 2: Learn the Tiktok, IG, & shorts algorithms, learn how to capture users attention & learn how to keep them watching the video. Remember the more people comment and share the more these algorithms will push your content to more people because these platforms like to reward users for keeping people on their platform.

Step 3: Depending on your product figure out a platform to monetize it. For example if its physical products use shopify, if its digital use patreon, Dont make the mistake of picking a platform with high fees some platforms I use fuck me out of 20-30k a month in fees (platform and payment fees)

Step 4: once you find some success find some employees using Upwork & fiverr or you can even find friends willing to work for you. This is so you can automate it and start scaling further so you dont have to do the hard work anymore.

Goodluck guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, hardestmfintheroom, Sny and 16 others
Good and solid advice for beginners. Good point about it being a digital world now. Nowadays, every sale is either intangible products or tangible products fulfilled by online services.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, aleksander, LooksThinker and 2 others
WOOOOW HAVE NOT SEEN THIS THREAD COPY N PASTED BEFORE!!!

also most generic advice even outside this forum

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Sny, TheBrownOne and 9 others
WOOOOW HAVE NOT SEEN THIS THREAD COPY N PASTED BEFORE!!!

also most generic advice even outside this forum
lol, don’t know if you clicked on this thread expecting the krabby patty formula but op made a solid point with decent advice for beginners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Sny, Hernan and 6 others
lol, don’t know if you clicked on this thread expecting the krabby patty formula but op made a solid point with decent advice for beginners.
no but i did expect him to say the same exact shit 95% of other moneymaxxing threads just from that title

no shit he made a "solid" point, because this is reformulated from other people running back from 2020 (this is so fucking saturated)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, X D and murdah
no but i did expect him to say the same exact shit 95% of other moneymaxxing threads just from that title

no shit he made a "solid" point, because this is reformulated from other people running back from 2020 (this is so fucking saturated)
Greycels will eat it up and thats all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and esoterik
  • +1
Reactions: murdah

It can never be "saturated" do you think there is some super secret way to make money? this advice really matters on what product you decide to sell. IF its ass its gonna be ass no matter what you do JFL

It can never be "saturated" do you think there is some super secret way to make money? this advice really matters on what product you decide to sell. IF its ass its gonna be ass no matter what you do JFL
yes there are secret ways to make money dipshit, thats how a economy system works

finding a good way to make money = good money

doing the same saturated shit = low chance of getting good & or stable money

yes there are secret ways to make money dipshit, thats how a economy system works

finding a good way to make money = good money

doing the same saturated shit = low chance of getting good & or stable money
No dumbass the "secret ways" of making money are if you already have a fuck ton, poorcells will never have those connections or the capital to do anything like that. You have to fucking stand out from the rest to come on top thats how its been from the beginning of human civilization its just much easier now.

Fuck looksmaxxing its all a cope, most of you wont have the balls to go under the knife so ill give you some moneymaxxing tips.

short form content is the key to making your first million dollars online, gone are the days of bullshit cold calling, door to door sales, etc. All you need to do is learn how these short form algorithm works and you will easily become a millionaire. Dont believe me? then tell me how looksmaxing went mainstream? Did any of you genuinely believe the autistic terms used around this site would ever result in people at your job, school, family etc talking to you about it? fuck no I never did at least. And its all because of short form content taking over the internet. FFS i had my cousin yelling at me "YO CHICO" the other day and i could not fucking believe it, even had people in my large discord server posting mog battles & mewing tutorials JFL

I'm going to give you some basic tips you can use to leverage these platforms to grow your own brands and how to scale them to make you a millionaire.

Step 1: Find a niche, it can be anything. literally anything. Make sure that niche is something that is Highly marketable and has mainstream appeal

Step 2: Learn the Tiktok, IG, & shorts algorithms, learn how to capture users attention & learn how to keep them watching the video. Remember the more people comment and share the more these algorithms will push your content to more people because these platforms like to reward users for keeping people on their platform.

Step 3: Depending on your product figure out a platform to monetize it. For example if its physical products use shopify, if its digital use patreon, Dont make the mistake of picking a platform with high fees some platforms I use fuck me out of 20-30k a month in fees (platform and payment fees)

Step 4: once you find some success find some employees using Upwork & fiverr or you can even find friends willing to work for you. This is so you can automate it and start scaling further so you dont have to do the hard work anymore.

Goodluck guys.
"JUST MAKE TIK TOK & DROPSHIP BRAHH" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
No dumbass the "secret ways" of making money are if you already have a fuck ton, poorcells will never have those connections or the capital to do anything like that. You have to fucking stand out from the rest to come on top thats how its been from the beginning of human civilization its just much easier now.
no shit retard thats called distribution, you cant just flip the argument and talk about something different also you can make esoteric money as a poorcel

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
generic as fuck
in theory it works, yes, but statistically its almost impossible you will find a niche you can exploit tf out of let alone getting lucky enough to have your work noticed

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
no shit retard thats called distribution, you cant just flip the argument and talk about something different also you can make esoteric money as a poorcel
Nigga is giving Jordan Welsh tier advice

This subforum is midwit land

You're odds of being in that circle and being poor is lower, keep coping.

generic as fuck
in theory it works, yes, but statistically its almost impossible you will find a niche you can exploit tf out of let alone getting lucky enough to have your work noticed
Worked for me, im no one special either.

You're odds of being in that circle and being poor is lower, keep coping.
your odds of being intelligent enough to find a esoteric way to make money is even lower

your odds of being intelligent enough to find a esoteric way to make money is even lower
is that why im a millionaire?

is that why im a millionaire?
im not saying you cant have genericism and not be successful many people do it, but you dont have high chances of doing shit

im not saying you cant have genericism and not be successful many people do it, but you dont have high chances of doing shit
So you're saying my advice can work. And why dont I have high chances of doing shit? do you know me personally? Do you think if me or anyone had any secret advice they'd give air it out on an incel forum?

Last edited:
So you're saying my advice can work. And why dont I have high chances of doing shit? do you know me personally? Do you think if me or anyone had any secret advice they'd give air it out on an incel forum?
nigga, if you fucking go back to my first post i said its saturated & GENERIC

no shit, you wouldnt give secret advice, that shit is gatekept like a bitch but i dont want you to air out the same exact fucking thread everyone else does

nigga, if you fucking go back to my first post i said its saturated & GENERIC

no shit, you wouldnt give secret advice, that shit is gatekept like a bitch but i dont want you to air out the same exact fucking thread everyone else does
it was primarly a flex post tbh JFL However this is the barebones explanation of how I make money

it was primarly a flex post tbh JFL
lmfao, we come full circle and you admit im right obviously cause im never wrong

make a flex thread 💫 😍

• +1
Reactions: murdah
LMFAO, ill come back in a year with 300k

that 80k is just a start
send me a video of you crying when it crashes to nothing

send me a video of you crying when it crashes to nothing
not a crypto guy, thats just to store the money also xmr is super stable

maybe i should buy a tesla at 16 just so i can remind you how genetically superior i am than you

not a crypto guy, thats just to store the money also xmr is super stable

maybe i should buy a tesla at 16 just so i can remind you how genetically superior i am than you
cmon a tesla? why not an m5? I thought you were better than this!

Goodluck guys.
"Find a niche learn the algorithm monetize the following you gain and scale the business with automation" such water. Everyone knows this what's hard is getting famous. You know I actually believe your dumbass has a popular channel because it's always retards who got super lucky and hit the algo hard who truly think uploading everyday with a particular mainstream niche is guaranteed to get you thousands of views and a monetizable channel. There are people who do this for years they don't get shit. It's luck connection and trade secrets bro

• +1
Reactions: Sny and mogstars
DNR post proof of 100k/month earnings or LARP

"Find a niche learn the algorithm monetize the following you gain and scale the business with automation" such water. Everyone knows this what's hard is getting famous. You know I actually believe your dumbass has a popular channel because it's always retards who got super lucky and hit the algo hard who truly think uploading everyday with a particular mainstream niche is guaranteed to get you thousands of views and a monetizable channel. There are people who do this for years they don't get shit. It's luck connection and trade secrets bro
actually I grew my business out through discord then create social channels after the fact which we blew up to 100's of thousands of followers. Its actually pretty easy to get on the algorithms

I actually have made contents about gaming on tiktok for past 4 months and been gainin barely nothing views but 1000 views maxx ,what i need to know is how to attract people to watch mine from across the world

cmon a tesla? why not an m5? I thought you were better than this!
tesla cause it would be the most convenient for a high schooler

100k pakistani rupiyahs

actually I grew my business out through discord then create social channels after the fact which we blew up to 100's of thousands of followers. Its actually pretty easy to get on the algorithms
U probably have a looksmaxxing channel or some shti

U probably have a looksmaxxing channel or some shti
nope not riding a trend, its our own products we advertise and people are hooked on it like meth. I found a niche in the gaming scene ;)

nope not riding a trend, its our own products we advertise and people are hooked on it like meth. I found a niche in the gaming scene ;)
is this product regulated by the fda

ohhh ur one of those niggas who sell COD cheats aren't you :feelskek:

ohhh ur one of those niggas who sell COD cheats aren't you hahaha :feelskek:
might do that as a side hustle eventually though i'd need to work through some russian people to avoid getting sued to the ground :lul:

LMFAO, ill come back in a year with 300k

that 80k is just a start
Pm methods or ideas buddyboyos dont gatekeep