Third month getting into cars and selling there parts. + GUIDE

jоrdan

jоrdan

Iron
STEP 1 - there are many options to take the first step, but I would recommend going through your location and finding out where the Kia or Hyundai cars are

STEP 2 - always wear mask and gloves

STEP 3 - use a screwdriver to remove the plastic cover that is on the handle as in the video [break option 2]
and then just push the screwdriver in and turn

STEP 4 - You got into the car very well and now tear off the cap near the key hole, you can see it on the video,
then remove the kias, great defense against theft xDDD it's hard but it's possible

STEP 5 - Everyone has a usb at home and you can start the car with that, but there are more ways, like a small spoon
Everyone has a usb at home and you can start the car with that, but there are more ways like a small spoon and start and drive as fast as you can, believe me

STEP 6 - The best hiding places for cars are abandoned shacks with garages, if you know your hood you know where some are

STEP 7 - car sale for parts or use it for your next theft or sum but you will need more people if you goin solo

me was recording on first and second and stealing on 3rd and 4th

Attachments

• break option 1.mov
    3.3 MB
  • break option 2 (recommend).mov
    6.3 MB
  • inside car ..mov
    5.8 MB
  • Inside car.mov
    1.7 MB
Nigger tier post

STEP 1 - there are many options to take the first step, but I would recommend going through your location and finding out where the Kia or Hyundai cars are

STEP 2 - always wear mask and gloves

STEP 3 - use a screwdriver to remove the plastic cover that is on the handle as in the video [break option 2]
and then just push the screwdriver in and turn

STEP 4 - You got into the car very well and now tear off the cap near the key hole, you can see it on the video,
then remove the kias, great defense against theft xDDD it's hard but it's possible

STEP 5 - Everyone has a usb at home and you can start the car with that, but there are more ways, like a small spoon
Everyone has a usb at home and you can start the car with that, but there are more ways like a small spoon and start and drive as fast as you can, believe me

STEP 6 - The best hiding places for cars are abandoned shacks with garages, if you know your hood you know where some are

STEP 7 - car sale for parts or use it for your next theft or sum but you will need more people if you goin solo

me was recording on first and second and stealing on 3rd and 4th
How much money can you make doing this, I may look up this shit more seeing as the UK doesn’t wanna pay me what I deserve mayeb the blackmarfket will

Also mirin your Darktriadness, but this should be put in the “moneymaxxing” section of Looksmax

How much money can you make doing this, I may look up this shit more seeing as the UK doesn’t wanna pay me what I deserve mayeb the blackmarfket will

Also mirin your Darktriadness, but this should be put in the “moneymaxxing” section of Looksmax
100-150 dollars per steal. depending how many parts i can sell

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
100-150 dollars per steal. depending how many parts i can sell
What parts do you sell. I thought you could get more considering the high risk of it all and it’s such a dick thing to do the bad luck curse will come fuck you over for 150 dolllars JFL.