How to do Buccal Fat Removal at Home šŸ  LOW INHIB & BLOATCELS GTFIH!!!!!

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
IM NOT TELLING YOU TO PERFORM SELF-SURGERY
IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY
YOU ARE THE RETARD IF YOU ACTUALLY DO IT

Some individuals may consider attempting buccal fat removal at home due to factors such as cost concerns, privacy preferences, convenience, desire for control, or lack of access to healthcare, despite the significant risks and potential complications associated with DIY cosmetic procedures.
Its just giga easy to diy.

So anyways:

Make sure that you are following this procedure:
  1. Gathering Equipment: Make sure you have a sharp scalpel or knife, sterilized thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection. Additionally, have some local anesthetic (like lidocaine) ready to numb the area, clean gauze, and bandages for post-procedure care.
  2. Sterilizing the Area: Prioritize cleanliness. Otherwise you'll increase the risk of sepsis, which is deadly even more than it already is. Use rubbing alcohol or another suitable disinfectant to clean the area around your cheeks and mouth where you'll be working.
  3. Administering Local Anesthetic: This step is crucial for minimizing pain during the procedure. Follow the instructions on the anesthetic packaging carefully, and be sure to apply it to the specific areas inside your mouth where incisions will be made.
  4. Making Incisions: The targeted area for incisions is inside the mouth, near the back molars. Use caution and precision to create small, precise cuts. Aim to keep the incisions as inconspicuous as possible to minimize scarring.
  5. Locating Buccal Fat Pads: Once the incisions are made, gently use your fingers to massage the inside of your cheeks to locate the buccal fat pads. These pads are typically located between the cheek muscles and the masseter muscles near the back of the mouth.
  6. Removing Excess Fat: With the fat pads located, carefully use the scalpel to trim away excess fat. Be conservative in your approach to avoid over-removal, which can lead to a gaunt or overly hollow appearance. It's advisable to start with small amounts and gradually remove more if necessary.
  7. Stopping Bleeding and Dressing Wounds: After removing the desired amount of fat, apply gentle pressure to the incision sites with clean gauze to stop any bleeding. Then, cover the area with fresh gauze and secure it with bandages to protect the wounds as they heal.
  8. Post-Procedure Care: Follow your aftercare instructions diligently. This includes keeping the area clean to prevent infection and avoiding activities that could put strain on the incisions. Attend any follow-up appointments as recommended by a medical professional. Visit the hospital immeditately if anything out of order happened!

NbUnbenannt

The Fat is located Under the Upper Teeth and on the buccal mucosa that is on the left and right side, you would want remove the fat on both sides equally so you can keep assymetries minimal. I suggest only removing half of the fat, unless you want to look like Jordan.

CAUTION:
    Don't go higher than in the picture otherwise you'll risk hitting arteries and loosing alot of blood.

Hope this was somewhat instructive.

WHAT SURGERY SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ape101, 147, aleksander and 9 others
im so high inhib i cant even go to the farmacy and buy condoms and blud be out here talking about performing self surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nik.077, Arsene, aleksander and 14 others
I will test it out today, thanks bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books and PrimalPlasty
Buccal fat removal is overrated IMO. Hollow cheeks look good on attractive people, but bad on unattractive people. They're not an objectively attractive feature like good facial ratios or almond eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, quinfluence, Clavicular and 5 others
Uf you see this and plan to do it seriously.

Then you're a retarded fag and you deseve every permanent nerve, scars dammages. And long term negative effect it will include. Just to greed out 2k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Niggamaxxer, N1666 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta, kiyopon, Clavicular and 3 others
hell yea i wanna do this shit

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and PrimalPlasty

Some individuals may consider attempting buccal fat removal at home due to factors such as cost concerns, privacy preferences, convenience, desire for control, or lack of access to healthcare, despite the significant risks and potential complications associated with DIY cosmetic procedures.

So anyways:

1. Gathering Equipment: Make sure you have a sharp scalpel or knife, sterilized thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection. Additionally, have some local anesthetic (like lidocaine) ready to numb the area, clean gauze, and bandages for post-procedure care.
  2. Sterilizing the Area: Prioritize cleanliness. Otherwise you'll increase the risk of sepsis, which is deadly even more than it already is. Use rubbing alcohol or another suitable disinfectant to clean the area around your cheeks and mouth where you'll be working.
  3. Administering Local Anesthetic: This step is crucial for minimizing pain during the procedure. Follow the instructions on the anesthetic packaging carefully, and be sure to apply it to the specific areas inside your mouth where incisions will be made.
  4. Making Incisions: The targeted area for incisions is inside the mouth, near the back molars. Use caution and precision to create small, precise cuts. Aim to keep the incisions as inconspicuous as possible to minimize scarring.
  5. Locating Buccal Fat Pads: Once the incisions are made, gently use your fingers to massage the inside of your cheeks to locate the buccal fat pads. These pads are typically located between the cheek muscles and the masseter muscles near the back of the mouth.
  6. Removing Excess Fat: With the fat pads located, carefully use the scalpel to trim away excess fat. Be conservative in your approach to avoid over-removal, which can lead to a gaunt or overly hollow appearance. It's advisable to start with small amounts and gradually remove more if necessary.
  7. Stopping Bleeding and Dressing Wounds: After removing the desired amount of fat, apply gentle pressure to the incision sites with clean gauze to stop any bleeding. Then, cover the area with fresh gauze and secure it with bandages to protect the wounds as they heal.
  8. Post-Procedure Care: Follow your aftercare instructions diligently. This includes keeping the area clean to prevent infection and avoiding activities that could put strain on the incisions. Attend any follow-up appointments as recommended by a medical professional. Visit the hospital immeditately if anything out of order happened!

View attachment 2844356

The Fat is located Under the Upper Teeth and on the buccal mucosa that is on the left and right side, you would want remove the fat on both sides equally so you can keep assymetries minimal. I suggest only removing half of the fat, unless you want to look like Jordan.

CAUTION:
    Don't go higher than in the picture otherwise you'll risk hitting arteries and loosing alot of blood.

maybe when i will be more autistical

Uf you see this and plan to do it seriously.

Then you're a retarded fag and you deseve every permanent nerve, scars dammages. And long term negative effect it will include. Just to greed out 2k.
Right, it wonā€™t even be done correctly, get it done properly at a trained surgical professional instead of risking death

Results like these are worth it for 2-3k

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
@CoreSchizo this could have been youā€¦

Right, it wonā€™t even be done correctly, get it done properly at a trained surgical professional instead of risking death

Results like these are worth it for 2-3k
He was already a bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: coispet

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

copy and pasted lol

He literally copied an article, lol He doesn't give you any sources either.
Its lowkey a shit thread too he didnt even mention suturing

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Its lowkey a shit thread too he didnt even mention suturing
You cannot purchase lidocaine on the internet or in stores. I have a method for making your own using CVS supplies lol

You cannot purchase lidocaine on the internet or in stores. I have a method for making your own using CVS supplies lol
Please post it, i was gonna say this retard didnā€™t mention lidocaine isnt otc

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Please post it, i was gonna say this retard didnā€™t mention lidocaine isnt otc
its overr if you dont respond right now to me inside of my direct messages inbox mr brooklyn tech

Buccal fat removal is overrated IMO. Hollow cheeks look good on attractive people, but bad on unattractive people. They're not an objectively attractive feature like good facial ratios or almond eyes.
Jajaja fat cheeks are always a failo mate

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

cmon why are u cutting urself open when you can just stick a needle in each cheek and be done

Jajaja fat cheeks are always a failo mate
Lean cheeks aren't hollow cheeks. You can have a lean face without hollow cheeks. Most good looking irl don't have hollow cheeks, or have them mildly. The people I've seen with very hollow cheeks looked striking, but not very good looking.

Lean cheeks aren't hollow cheeks. You can have a lean face without hollow cheeks. Most good looking irl don't have hollow cheeks, or have them mildly. The people I've seen with very hollow cheeks looked striking, but not very good looking.
I agree, chads with harmony look good regardless of their cheek hollowness

Can u give an example

actually thinking of doing this, or getting a trustworthy friend to do it.
have been learning about nose anatomy to be able to do rhinoplasty on myself, the biggest problem with self surgeries IMO is that local anesthetic is very hard to get

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: overlord_97 and PrimalPlasty
I agree, chads with harmony look good regardless of their cheek hollowness
Not even Chad's tbh. Even MTNs can still look lean facially and not have hollow cheeks.

Can u give an example
Prime chico most of the time (just a famous example, I see people normal looking people who still look lean without hollow cheeks). In some lighting he had hollows, but most of the time he didn't, yet he still looked very lean.

As good looking as Chico is, ironically he isn't the best example as he could still get hollows when he dropped low enough, whereas some people don't have the bone structure to do so, even when very lean.

Not even Chad's tbh. Even MTNs can still look lean facially and not have hollow cheeks.

Prime chico most of the time (just a famous example, I see people normal looking people who still look lean without hollow cheeks). In some lighting he had hollows, but most of the time he didn't, yet he still looked very lean.

View attachment 2849323

As good looking as Chico is, ironically he isn't the best example as he could still get hollows when he dropped low enough, whereas some people don't have the bone structure to do so, even when very lean.
yeah also: good zygos with good jaw width > Hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Graham

View attachment 2849323

No I mean examples of people who look bad with hollow cheeks? I thought it will help me when I do it tomorrow

No I mean examples of people who look bad with hollow cheeks? I thought it will help me when I do it tomorrow
Are you actually going to do it?

That's pretty much the only scenario when I see hollow cheeks IRL.

Not an ugly guy tbf, just a little uncanny.

A morph from reddit showing they're overrated:

Trades strikingness for youth.

It's why I say they're a neutral feature, they can be a "good" thing on an already attractive face, but on an unnatractive face, it's another "flaw".

Thanks I'll post the results

• Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

9. IM NOT TELLING YOU TO PERFORM SELF-SURGERY

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

IMG 4343
    time for ascension

• Love it
Mirin low inhib @extremelyover

Can lemonbottle reduce nose tip?
@maxxmclooks also please tag me in your future nose related posts bhai

Can lemonbottle reduce nose tip?
@maxxmclooks also please tag me in your future nose related posts bhai
pretty sure it can

yes i will, iā€™ll probably try lemonbottle myself too to nose and cheeks, will document it here

• Love it
Reactions: overlord_97

So anyways:

View attachment 2844356

CAUTION:

Autism in next level but bookmarked cuz i might need it

• Love it