I DISSOLVED MY FACIAL FAT - AN INTRO TO LEMONBOTTLE

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I am pretty much softmaxxed. The only things holding me back from being in my prime are occasional acne, and stubborn fat pads that stop me from having hollow cheeks at all times.

I would often take high doses of furosemide to get hollow cheeks within minutes, but furosemide would also rid my eye area of its water, so I'd sometimes get awful UEE.

The solution was simple: getting rid of some of my subcutaneous facial fat would allow me to maintain hollow cheeks at all times.

However, in ridding my face of its fat, my main concern was premature aging. Facial fat removal makes your face age poorly too, when done incorrectly. Obviously i did not want that. I therefore had to stay conservative with the fat I would remove.

In order to mimic buccal fat pad removal I would target my buccal fat pad with fat dissolver.
Indeed, removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age (source).
I would never argue that buccal fat pad removal makes one look younger, but it definetly does not make one look older.

Let's have a look at the way facial fat distribution changes as we age.
Here is Emmanuel Macron:

Liu

The red crosses are where he has lost facial fat.
The blue crosses are where he gained fat.
Emmanuel has lost weight since his younger years, so this is not the best comparison. However, this pattern applies to most people.

People lose facial fat in the upper part of the face (i.e. cheeks, temples, eye area), and gain facial fat in the lower part of the face (buccal area, jowls, neck).

Keep in mind, the buccal fat pad is lower than what you'd expect:

Takeaway: To maintain youthfulness and to prevent your face from aging poorly, you want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the lower part of the face.

Before I start talking about the procedure, I would like to credit and thank @Kristin who also recently did this procedure and
saved my ass from going blind, and taught me quite a bit about H******* P*** (read further to find out :feelsyay:).

Now to the procedure itself:

There is a new fat dissolver to the market, called LemonBottle.

LemonBottle has become really popular in recent months because of different reasons:

- Its ingredients: Riboflavin, Lecithin, and Bromelain, are from natural origins.
- There is no swelling post-op, compared to other fat dissolvers.
- Instant to 48-hour results, where as other fat dissolvers take upto a few weeks to show results.
- More effective than other fat dissolvers. People who opt for LemonBottle need less sessions than those who opt for Aqualyx, Kybella, etc.

Tbh
I don't give a fuck whether it's natural or not, I just want instant and visible results.

How it works:

Riboflavin, or Vitamin B2, is key for energy production and enhances the body's fat metabolism, aiding in the breakdown and removal of fat cells. Lecithin acts as an emulsifier, disrupting fat cell membranes to make fats more processable by the body. Meanwhile, Bromelain, sourced from pineapple stems, has anti-inflammatory benefits and supports the elimination of fat cells.*

*yes, I did write this, so read it.

more info about LemonBottle here: https://www.sidmedicos.com/howitworks

Now back to me:

As you (hopefully) know, the face is full of nerves and blood vessels, that you must not damage. You can paralyse your face, or a part of it, if a syringe needle were to pierce through them. You can even go blind if you are not careful.

As you can see above, the injection sites for our fat dissolver (circled in red) include 3 branches of the facial nerve we MUST avoid at all costs.

To limit possible nerve damage, I wanted to avoid using needles on my face. So instead of needles, I opted for a
Hyaluron Pen.

A Hyaluron Pen is essentially a needleless syringe. It uses compressed air to push the product (often fat dissolver or HA filler) through the skin barrier.
You can read about all the *supposed* advantages of Hyaluron Pens, but at the end of the day, they are not FDA-approved, so be careful.

I will not be giving the link to the Hyaluron Pen I bought. However, my advice is to not cheap out when buying one.
You will also see later in this thread that Hyaluron Pens and LemonBottle don't work great together.

The procedure:

I started by applying some Lidocaine on my cheeks to numb them (which did not work at all) and I was off!

Here is a quick video of my messy setup:

And here is what I looked like before starting the procedure:

I am aware that I had very little facial fat before, but:

The beginning of the procedure was rough. I kept missing my shots with the Hyaluron Pen. They would not penetrate the skin, so the fat dissolver was simply being wasted.:dafuckfeels:

After a few attempts, I got my first semi-successful shot!
You can tell a shot is successful when there is a small hole in your skin and blood pours out.

In this case, blood poured out, but you can also see the LemonBottle dripping down my cheek, meaning it did not (fully) enter my skin.

I kept trying with the Hyaluron Pen, but it was failure after failure; the product refused to enter my skin, although I pinched my skin and held the pen at 90°, like one should.
I had wasted about 1ml of LemonBottle before I decided to screw the Hyaluron Pen and go low-inhib by simply using an insulin syringe :chad:.

Shit was kinda scary cus I could have paralysed myself at any moment if I wasn't careful :feelsmega:.

I also failed a few times:

But in total I injected about 6ml of LemonBottle in my face.
Here's a quick montage, TURN YO VOLUME UP:
@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

As you saw, I had no strict injection areas, with no strict dose.
I have so little fat that I just injected approximately, with varying doses, depending on how much unwanted fat there was in the specific area.

I also binge ate a 500g bag of Takis Blue Heat before this, so forgive the bloat and blue lips.
Please do not comment on how subhuman I look, my BDD is already bad atm, so you should be grateful I'm posting these vids in the first place.

Here is how unlicensed aestheticians perform the procedure:

You're obviously very unlikely likely to hit a nerve when you're injecting needles in someone as chubby as that woman. No aesthetician would take me as fat-dissolving patient, because of the high risk of nerve-damage :cry:.

You guys are on a looksmaxxing forum, so I assume you are as lean as me, or maybe even more, so DIY is the way!

After injecting in most parts of my lower-face, there still was one area I really wanted to slim down.

That area was the tip of my nose; don't we all wish for a slimmer nose tip?

Some of you have figured that topical corticosteroids, bimatoprost, and even tretinoin have the ability to slim the nose tip.
This is likely because they burn the subcutaneous fat in the nose.

"BuT mUh ThE nOsE iS oNlY cArTiLaGe AnD sKiN, tHeRe Is No FaT iN tHe NoSe":incel:

Misconception debunked:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-012-0012-1

So of course I tried injecting LemonBottle in my nose:

It was painful as fuck though, I'll be honest :woke:.

Results?

Yes. But.

I did not get any IMMEDIATE results, like many claim to get. This is no-doubt because of my extremely low facial fat.
After 2 days of no apparent results, I decided to use more of the remaining LemonBottle I had, and to inject it straight into my buccal fat pads.
By this, I mean injecting from inside my mouth.

When surgeons perform buccal fat pad removal, they always do it from inside the mouth:

from here.

Not only is this to avoid leaving an externally visible scar, but it is mostly to avoid nerve damage since the buccal branch of the facial nerve is superficial to the buccal fat pad. This way, surgeons get direct access to the fat pad, without having to worry about hitting nerves.

With this in mind, I injected LemonBottle below the Stenson Duct, which is adjacent to your second molar.

Go to the Technique or Treatment section of this article for the instructions I followed.

I injected approx 1ml of LemonBottle in each buccal fat pad, which is A LOT.

I therefore expect them to shrink substantially over the course of the next few weeks.

I am currently writing this 1 week after the initial procedure.
The results are noticeable to me, and they were noticeable to my mom on FaceTime.
What I like the most, is that even when I overload on sodium (i.e. I get bloated), I still seem very lean.
It feels like I am now immune to facial bloat.

Furthermore, when I now take furosemide, I look like a 60 year old lifelong coke addict. Shit is so scary that I don't wanna take a picture :feelswah:.

I have no clear "results" picture, because 1) you probably would not notice the results, and 2) my skin is really fucked up because of those needles and I don't wanna take pics at the moment.

However, here is what I looked like, after eating McDonald's (sodium bloat) and at the club (alcohol bloat) 2 days ago.

Forgive the low quality. I was not cheek sucking, just clenching masseters.

What about my nose?
It definitely lost some bulbosity, but the difference is subtle. Once again, I need to wait a few weeks to see the true results.
I'm not expecting anything crazy though, since the fatty tissue in the nose is quite minimal...

All in all, I spent around £200 on this procedure.

I believe that you will benefit from this more than I did.

Although my results are for now minimal, I am glad I did it.

One thing I insist on, is that you
ensure you are injecting safely.
This is not like pinning MT2 in your stomach or Test-E in your thigh, you are risking facial paralysis and going blind here!

Now that I have a Hyaluron Pen, I will very likely start self-injecting filler soon :feelsgah:. Expect a thread on that within a few weeks.

Once again, a huge thanks to @Kristin for saving my life and for teaching me quite a bit about the
Hyaluron Pen.

Tagging people who could be interested: @j05 @chrisN @Tr0ubLe @tristan18 @mitblg (my irl bhai) @Meraki

pneumo fixing his BDD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gloxi, Michael Myers, notgraycel245969 and 130 others
Holy fucking shit…

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, noodlelover, aestheticsrespecter and 32 others
I am pretty much softmaxxed. The only things holding me back from being at my prime are occasional acne, and stubborn fat pads that stop me from having hollow cheeks at all times.

I would often take high doses of furosemide to get hollow cheeks within minutes, but furosemide would also rid my eye area of its water, so I'd sometimes get awful UEE.

The solution was simple: getting rid of some of my subcutaneous facial fat would allow me to maintain hollow cheeks at all times.

However, in ridding my face of its fat, my main concern was premature aging. Facial fat removal makes your face age poorly too, when done incorrectly. Obviously i did not want that. I therefore had to stay conservative with the fat I would remove.

In order to mimic buccal fat pad removal I would target my buccal fat pad with the fat dissolver.
Indeed, removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age (source).
I would never argue that buccal fat pad removal makes one look younger, but it definetly does not make one look older.

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

Emmanuel has lost weight since his younger years, so this is not the best comparison. However, this pattern applies to most people.

People lose facial fat in the upper part of the face (i.e. cheeks, temples, eye area), and gain facial fat in the lower part of the face (buccal area, jowls, neck).

View attachment 2758904

Takeaway: To maintain youthfulness and to prevent your face from aging poorly, you want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the lower part of the face.

Before I start talking about the procedure, I would like to credit and thank @Kristin who also recently did this procedure and
saved my ass from going blind, and taught me quite a bit about H******* P*** (read further to find out :feelsyay:).

View attachment 2759676

LemonBottle has become really popular in recent months because of different reasons:

- Its ingredients: Riboflavin, Lecithin, and Bromelain, are from natural origins.
- Instant to 48-hour results, where as other fat dissolvers take upto a few weeks to show results.
- More effective than other fat dissolvers. People who opt for LemonBottle need less sessions than those who opt for Aqualyx, Kybella, etc.

Tbh
I don't give a fuck whether it's natural or not, I just want instant and visible results.

How it works:

Riboflavin, or Vitamin B2, is key for energy production and enhances the body's fat metabolism, aiding in the breakdown and removal of fat cells. Lecithin acts as an emulsifier, disrupting fat cell membranes to make fats more processable by the body. Meanwhile, Bromelain, sourced from pineapple stems, has anti-inflammatory benefits and supports the elimination of fat cells.*

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

As you (hopefully) know, the face is full of nerves and blood vessels, that you must not damage. You can paralyse your face, or a part of it, if a syringe needle were to pierce through them. You can even go blind if you are not careful.

View attachment 2759148
As you can see above, the injection sites for our fat dissolver (circled in red) include 3 branches of the facial nerve we MUST avoid at all costs.

To limit possible nerve damage, I wanted to avoid using needles on my face. So instead of needles, I opted for a
Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

A Hyaluron Pen is essentially a needleless syringe. It uses compressed air to push the product (often fat dissolver or HA filler) through the skin barrier.
You can read about all the *supposed* advantages of Hyaluron Pens, but at the end of the day, they are not FDA-approved, so be careful.

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

I will not be giving the link to the Hyaluron Pen I bought. However, my advice is to not cheap out when buying one.
You will also see later in this thread that Hyaluron Pens and LemonBottle don't work great together.

The procedure:

I started by applying some Lidocaine on my cheeks to numb them (which did not work at all) and I was off!

View attachment 2759374

The beginning of the procedure was rough. I kept missing my shots with the Hyaluron Pen. They would not penetrate the skin, so the fat dissolver was simply being wasted.:dafuckfeels:

You can tell a shot is successful when there is a small hole in your skin and blood pours out.

In this case, blood poured out, but you can also see the LemonBottle dripping down my cheek, meaning it did not (fully) enter my skin.

I kept trying with the Hyaluron Pen, but it was failure after failure; the product refused to enter my skin, although I pinched my skin and held the pen at 90°, like one should.
I had wasted about 1ml of LemonBottle before I decided to screw the Hyaluron Pen and go low-inhib by simply using an insulin syringe :chad:.

Shit was kinda scary cus I could have paralysed myself at any moment if I wasn't careful :feelsmega:.

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

I have so little fat that I just injected approximately, with varying doses, depending on how much unwanted fat there was in the specific area.

I also binge ate a 500g bag of Takis Blue Heat before this, so forgive the bloat and blue lips.
Please do not comment on how subhuman I look, my BDD is already bad atm, so you should be grateful I'm posting these vids in the first place.

You're obviously very unlikely likely to hit a nerve when you're injecting needles in someone as chubby as that woman. No aesthetician would take me as fat-dissolving patient, because of the high risk of nerve-damage :cry:.

You guys are on a looksmaxxing forum, so I assume you are as lean as me, or maybe even more, so DIY is the way!

After injecting in most parts of my lower-face, there still was one area I really wanted to slim down.

Some of you have figured that topical corticosteroids, bimatoprost, and even tretinoin have the ability to slim the nose tip.

"BuT mUh ThE nOsE iS oNlY cArTiLaGe AnD sKiN, tHeRe Is No FaT iN tHe NoSe":incel:

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

I did not get any IMMEDIATE results, like many claim to get. This is no-doubt because of my extremely low facial fat.
After 2 days of no apparent results, I decided the use more of the remaining LemonBottle I had, and to inject it straight into my buccal fat pads.

When surgeons perform buccal fat pad removal, they always do it from inside the mouth:
View attachment 2759573
from here.

Not only is this to avoid leaving an externally visible scar, but it is mostly to avoid nerve damage since the buccal branch of the facial nerve is superficial to the buccal fat pad. This way, surgeons get direct access to the fat pad, without having to worry about hitting nerves.

With this in mind, I injected LemonBottle below the Stenson Duct, which is adjacent to your second molar.

View attachment 2759897

Go to the Technique or Treatment section of this article for the instructions I followed.

I therefore expect them to shrink substantially over the course of the next few weeks.

The results are noticeable to me, and they were noticeable to my mom on FaceTime.
What I like the most, is that even when I overload on sodium (i.e. I get bloated), I still seem very lean.

Furthermore, when I now take furosemide, I look like a 60 year old lifelong coke addict. Shit is so scary that I don't wanna take a picture :feelswah:.

I have no clear "results" picture, because 1) you probably would not notice the results, and 2) my skin is really fucked up because of those needles and I don't wanna take pics atm.

However, here is what I looked like, after eating McDonald's (sodium bloat) and at the club (alcohol bloat) 2 days ago.

This is not like pinning MT2 in your stomach or Test-E in your thigh, you are risking facial paralysis and going blind here!

Now that I have a Hyaluron Pen, I will very likely start self-injecting filler soon :feelsgah:. Expect a thread on that within a few weeks.

Once again, a huge thanks to @Kristin for saving my life and for teaching me quite a bit about the
Hyaluron Pen.

Tagging people who would be interested: @j05 @chrisN @Tr0ubLe @tristan18 @mitblg (my irl bhai) @Meraki

pneumo fixing his BDD

damn mirin your determination, what do you think about ems machines and them building muscle in the orbital area?

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, albanian_chad, Mewton and 7 others
damn mirin your determination, what do you think about ems machines and them building muscle in the orbital area?
i've never been a big believer in EMS.
I'll read some articles and maybe give it a try.

Anything to save my eye area :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel, damiki and 1 other person
Holy fuckin

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, FBl, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
I'm reading allat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, batman29, nordicel and 6 others

The state of this fucking forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks, T50 Mogger, Mewton and 43 others
How was your nose? Injecting fillers or any injection inside the nose is fucked since it could cause blindness, did you see any bulbosity decrease after a while

I’ve never heard of lemonbottle in the nose only silikon n shit

Good thread btw stickied it for you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and pneumocystosis
please please ask someone else to do it for you next time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, kiyopon, BoredPrince and 5 others
i've never been a big believer in EMS.
I'll read some articles and maybe give it a try.

Anything to save my eye area :feelswhy:
I think its more of a consistency thing, something you have to do for a while too see results, tbh for me it has a lot of potential if it can build both better under eye support and maybe better browridge.

Also do you mind checking my dm from a while ago?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and pneumocystosis
Not the type of guy I'd expect to have low enough inhib to do this.

• Love it
Holy fuck ur ill mate nga stuck a half inch long needle straight up his nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kizzoko, futuregigamogger, kys.david and 6 others
I am pretty much softmaxxed. The only things holding me back from being at my prime are occasional acne, and stubborn fat pads that stop me from having hollow cheeks at all times.

In order to mimic buccal fat pad removal I would target my buccal fat pad with the fat dissolver.

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

After 2 days of no apparent results, I decided the use more of the remaining LemonBottle I had, and to inject it straight into my buccal fat pads.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

I have no clear "results" picture, because 1) you probably would not notice the results, and 2) my skin is really fucked up because of those needles and I don't wanna take pics at the moment.

Hyaluron Pen.

Tagging people who could be interested: @j05 @chrisN @Tr0ubLe @tristan18 @mitblg (my irl bhai) @Meraki

pneumo fixing his BDD

Holy shit, holy fucking shit you saved all of us with this thread OP Inb4 BOTB

dnrd but gj bhai
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, vyirus, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Oatriced, bleachmaxxer69 and 2 others
will always be grateful that your threads were the first i ever saw when i stumbled onto this forum.

jfl at the fact that u mog 99% of this forum and still researching and actually part taking in 10x more procedures than they ever will, miring the balls to do also post all of these videos candid for the benefit of others.

will think about this for next few weeks and see if its worth doing since even at my peak leanness rn i still have some stubborn fat areas in face that I want to get rid off.

favorite user fr and miring music choice in injection compilation

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton, futuregigamogger and 12 others
if this doesnt get BOTB then im just gonna start giving up on this forum lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, russiancelreturns, niqfan625 and 3 others
will always be grateful that your threads were the first i ever saw when i stumbled onto this forum.

jfl at the fact that u mog 99% of this forum and still researching and actually part taking in 10x more procedures than they ever will, miring the balls to do also post all of these videos candid for the benefit of others.

will think about this for next few weeks and see if its worth doing since even at my peak leanness rn i still have some stubborn fat areas in face that I want to get rid off.

Bro wrote a love letter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist, kiyopon, IMOGYOU and 15 others
How was your nose? Injecting fillers or any injection inside the nose is fucked since it could cause blindness, did you see any bulbosity decrease after a while
i checked where the nerves were beforehand, so i was pretty confident.
Yeah, I updated thread, there is indeed a bulbosity decrease.
My nose looks like I am on 200mg furosemide. Bulbosity loss indeed, nothing extreme though.
I’ve never heard of lemonbottle in the nose only silikon n shit

Good thread btw stickied it for you
Thanks bhai, means a lot :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dragomaxxer and coispet
fire montage 🔥🔥💯

• Love it
I wouldn’t have the will to inject insulin syringes on my face ngl

• Woah
read all of it. I'm unfortunately too high inhib to every try this myself but a very fascinating thread ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, futuregigamogger, newestofnewgen and 6 others
ur bdd is unbelievable, ur crazy lean compared to 99% of people here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bleachmaxxer69, Darwined and 2 others
Bro wrote a love letter

owe a lot to him he made last summer 10x more bearable with his og guides that I read, and we always have good banter, more users should strive to be like him

*no homo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Clavicular, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

thank you brother (edit: emojis aren’t showing but i am very grateful)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and dragomaxxer
Holy fucking shit

what will this kid do next

Skull largening surgery at home?

Mirin the effort that went into this post, can't lie

I'd gatekeep the shit out of this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, based_pakichad421, T50 Mogger and 8 others
Really mirin this guy. 500 IQ thread again.

U r crazy low inhib man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, futuregigamogger, kiyopon and 4 others
mirin bhai may need to try it

• Love it
good thread

• Love it
good thread, but i do have a question. Do the needles hurt when you put the solution in? And how long does this "procedure" last, lastly, how does this compare to waterpulling?

• +1
mirin HARD

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, pneumocystosis and Mr. President
Mirin low inhib bro, game is game

do you know if the petco furosemide is consumable for humans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, coispet and pneumocystosis
Game changer thank you for being a lab hamster and providing such detailed writings

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, nordicel, vyirus and 2 others
Bhenchod actually did it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Navnith, vyirus and 2 others
Wow

• Love it

• Love it
i will read this again

• Love it
"Babe wake up pneumo just posted"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger and pneumocystosis

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Alt Number 3, soover4me and 2 others
btw, do you have some att?

Mirin low inhib bro, game is game
Thank you!
do you know if the petco furosemide is consumable for humans
yes, it is. Ignore all the articles saying it’s dangerous; it’s not.
The purity may not be up to human standard, but it remains the same molecule.
Cats are like 1/30 the weight of humans. If it’s safe for cats, it’s safe for humans…
good thread, but i do have a question. Do the needles hurt when you put the solution in? And how long does this "procedure" last, lastly,
It is painful but you need good technique (injecting at 90°) to feel less pain.
Depending on the gauge of your needle, the pain will be different too.

The procedure:
1 hour for lidocaine to (hopefully) take effect, then, injecting the LemonBottle can be a short as 10-15 mins if you’re quick and know what you’re doing. Took me like 2 hours tho lol, but’s cus i was fucking around, recording myself, and doing research at the same time.

how does this compare to waterpulling?

I hate to break it to you, but waterpulling was a joke. Don’t do it. (Shhhh)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: newestofnewgen, SteveRogers, soover4me and 2 others
Your a legend

• Love it
You're so real for this

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and pneumocystosis
🤯🤯🤯

• Woah
Read every single word. Possibly your best thread. Mirin inhibition levels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PSLdemigod, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
BOTB Worthy, pneumo never disappoints

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PSLdemigod, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
You know we need it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, vyirus and pneumocystosis
Holy shit insane. So dangerous though mirin low inhib

• Love it
I think its more of a consistency thing, something you have to do for a while too see results, tbh for me it has a lot of potential if it can build both better under eye support and maybe better browridge.

Also do you mind checking my dm from a while ago?
this would legitmately save me