HOW to inject Lemonbottle into buccal fat pads?

Piertje_V

Piertje_V

Iron
I have injected it into my double chin and my cheeks BUT I have a hard time finding my buccal fat pads.

how to easy locate your buccal fat pads so I can inject from inside the mouth?
THANKS for the help in advance I learned a lot from all of you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
just get lean

I have injected it into my double chin and my cheeks BUT I have a hard time finding my buccal fat pads.

how to easy locate your buccal fat pads so I can inject from inside the mouth?
THANKS for the help in advance I learned a lot from all of you
Did it work tho on your double chin and cheeks ? But why dont u just get lean ?

Did it work tho on your double chin and cheeks ? But why dont u just get lean ?
it worked on my double chin but you can see my thread from yesterday I am pretty lean but can't manage to get less chubby cheeks. trying Lemonbottle but I am scared to hit any nerves when pinning from inside

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
if you're too stupid to find the buccal pad you shouldn't be doing any of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv, AySab, wannaimprove and 5 others
if you're too stupid to find the buccal pad you shouldn't be doing any of this shit.
dddif you're too stupid to find the buccal pad you shouldn't be doing any of this shit.
that's why I ask for help because I don't know. But i got a lot of Lemonbottle for cheap so it would be a shame if I would just let it be

that's why I ask for help because I don't know. But i got a lot of Lemonbottle for cheap so it would be a shame if I would just let it be
put your fingers in the side of your mouth like you're hooking a fish and flex your mouth muscles.

the buccal fat pad is right between the muscles you'll be able to feel, and you won't actually feel a 'sack' or anything, the pad is dismal and removing it doesn't actually make a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: future_, rolloftape, basedmogger and 2 others
put your fingers in the side of your mouth like you're hooking a fish and flex your mouth muscles.

View attachment 2837741

the buccal fat pad is right between the muscles you'll be able to feel, and you won't actually feel a 'sack' or anything, the pad is dismal and removing it doesn't actually make a huge difference.
that's really one of the most clear explanations I have found on the internet lol. thank you
For how long have you been looksmaxing? your knowledge is crazy

that's really one of the most clear explanations I have found on the internet lol. thank you
For how long have you been looksmaxing? your knowledge is crazy
I made my account on the day I found the website through seeing people cry about it on 4chan.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
I made my account on the day I found the website through seeing people cry about it on 4chan
besides people being very mean I like this forum. what are some things that helped you the most? for me getting lean and getting a tan lol (I am not crazy experienced)

besides people being very mean I like this forum. what are some things that helped you the most? for me getting lean and getting a tan lol (I am not crazy experienced)
sticking wires in my face has been the most important health discovery I've made this year.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove, IMOGYOU and Fishy
Personally I just pinched some fat and injected. Like that you always hit the buccal fat pad.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
explains everything

View attachment 2837741

Helpful af thanks

• +1
Reactions: Orc

View attachment 2837741

So if ur boneless, a Malar implant would make way more significance for creating a OG curve then someone just removing 90% of there buccal fat pad?

@Orc

So if ur boneless, a Malar implant would make way more significance for creating a OG curve then someone just removing 90% of there buccal fat pad?

@Orc
most likely, but im doing it this way, i will give results when im done

sticking wires in my face has been the most important health discovery I've made this year.
Do you mean the PDO threads?

you basically wanna do it right below the parotid duct, as there are no nerves or arteries there and tahts where the fat lies