I ordered the lemonbottle from pnuemos thread

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

Im gonna inject with an insulin pin into my nasal tip and from inside of my mouth into buccal fat pads.

@pneumocystosis how many mLs did you shoot into each of the listed locations??

this could work too https://www.lpgclinicswholesale.com/product/aqualyx/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, deepfuckingvalue, bndar.337 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
View attachment 2764130

Im gonna inject with an insulin pin into my nasal tip and from inside of my mouth into buccal fat pads.

@pneumocystosis how many mLs did you shoot into each of the listed locations??
I did too, there are useful guides on TikTok that you should look through

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I did too, there are useful guides on TikTok that you should look through
im just gonna low inhib it and pin it in my nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and pneumocystosis
im just gonna low inhib it and pin it in my nose
Fuck it, if all goes well you might not need surgery for your alar base

Interested to see how it goes
I hope that he wasnt shitposting and i instantly die, he videod himself doing it which is why i listened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, pneumocystosis and smallman
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal

why do all the greys come here and the OGs rot in offtopic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, RichardSpencel, drimprovement and 2 others
Just buy furosemide it debloats me really fast and don’t have to do any low inhib shit with this bs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and efidescontinuado
thats the plann lolll
I might buy kybala too since its actually proven to work through countless studies and not TikTok testimonials like lemon bottle

I might buy kybala too since its actually proven to work through countless studies and not TikTok testimonials like lemon bottle
send a link, orc mentioned that but its giga expensive and harder to source

Just buy furosemide it debloats me really fast and don’t have to do any low inhib shit with this bs
and get liver failure + cancer

• +1
Reactions: triggr
and get liver failure + cancer
i use it only once a week and I’m debloated for almost 5 days man, imo that is better than injecting shit into your face

i use it only once a week and I’m debloated for almost 5 days man, imo that is better than injecting shit into your face
send a source and whats ur dosage

120mg an week, onlinepharmacy4u.co.uk

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Furosemide:https://otc-online-store.com/

Also I meant aqualyx not kybala, both are similar in effectiveness. Furosemide is safe to use as long as you drink shit loads of water and electrolytes

• +1
Please keep me updated bro i want to do this i bloat really easyly despit haveing good bones

• +1
Please keep me updated bro i want to do this i bloat really easyly despit haveing good bones
Are u just fat then? dont do this over 12% BF

Are u just fat then? dont do this over 12% BF
Im sub 15% for sure byt on some days i will have vusble cheekbones and be looking noger asf some days i will look mtn-lowhtn (i cant spell for shit jfl)

Im sub 15% for sure byt on some days i will have vusble cheekbones and be looking noger asf some days i will look mtn-lowhtn
I want the nasal reduction more than anything.

I theorize that it can be used in the widest part of the alar base somehow aswell @user123456

I theorize that it can be used in the widest part of the alar base somehow aswell @user123456
for me is midface fat and in the hyoid area

be extremely careful around ur midface, thats all blood vessels bro wtf
Yeah i should just leave it for now maybe fraud with fillers or something i dont know why i store fat there it kinda caps me at htn

• +1
Yeah i should just leave it for now maybe fraud with fillers or something i dont know why i store fat there it kinda caps me at htn
fillers hell nah, brutual migration bro.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
fillers hell nah, brutual migration bro.
i had fillers once and had no migrations, although only last for half an year that's problem with them

smartest person here tbh.

OP.
I genuinely admire your action-taking. Very few people do.
But i feel you will be disappointed by results. They’re quite subtle for me so far.
Then again, I only probably injected 8ml total in face, and 1 ml in nose.

Then again i only had one 10ml vial.
Having 30ml is a good idea and i will definitely buy more, like you.

I think nose is too subtle to notice and the nose is very sensitive to water retention rather than fat. You’re better on using furosemide to shrink the bulbosity.

Id say i injected 2ml in each side of the face, 3ml in chin area, 0.5 ml behind each gonion.

I definitely need to touch up/do it again.

Rather than insulin needles, get 23G cannulas.

Keep me updated, this is Work In Progress! We need to perfect this procedure, as a community.

Mirin’!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, Ryldoo IS COPING, proxyy and 1 other person
You will only get liver issues if you don’t drink water like retard
How many litres of water should one drink when on it?

• +1
@ me in results thread bhai

• +1
smartest person here tbh.

OP.
I genuinely admire your action-taking. Very few people do.
But i feel you will be disappointed by results. They’re quite subtle for me so far.
Then again, I only probably injected 8ml total in face, and 1 ml in nose.

Then again i only had one 10ml vial.
Having 30ml is a good idea and i will definitely buy more, like you.

I think nose is too subtle to notice and the nose is very sensitive to water retention rather than fat. You’re better on using furosemide to shrink the bulbosity.

Id say i injected 2ml in each side of the face, 3ml in chin area, 0.5 ml behind each gonion.

I definitely need to touch up/do it again.

Rather than insulin needles, get 23G cannulas.

Keep me updated, this is Work In Progress! We need to perfect this procedure, as a community.

Mirin’!
BP bro, my nasal tip is wide af. Did u wind up injecting into masseter from inside of mouth tho? 23g is also insanely big to inject ito the face lol i use to pin roids with 25g and it was big.

I ordered as soon as i saw ur thread and im gonna post results.

have u bought from here before, im abt to order wanna know if its legit
The source I used before got bagged so I ordered some like a week ago from BG but the annoying thing is they don’t give tracking numbers but gaygymmaxx sources from them. I also ordered from https://otc-online-store.com/ and they gave me a tracking number. BG shipping time is faster though according to their website

The source I used before got bagged so I ordered some like a week ago from BG but the annoying thing is they don’t give tracking numbers but gaygymmaxx sources from them. I also ordered from https://otc-online-store.com/ and they gave me a tracking number. BG shipping time is faster though according to their website
Ok can u PM me if u get it and its legit stuff