Live video of me injecting Lemonbottle in my face

Ur deadass tryna be like a Sam sulek of looksmaxxing or some shit that’s the vibe I’m getting. Legit cringe how obsessed u are with minor shit like it isn’t even cool like muh perfection.

Real looksmaxxers would just move on to statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing after being done with 90% of their looks. Idk wtf ur doing or why ur obsessed with wanting to be this degen autist for the forum but u do u. Just a waste of lookz that u had
agreed, no point of doing all these minor softmax methods atp. pneumo should just hardmaxx or statusmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
i put it on lips, under eyes, and naso folds. most gains on lips so far but a little improvement in the other two
its permanant right? Are there pics of old people that used it, im a bit afraid that the fat could fall down with age

Now before I start, all credit to @pneumocystosis he popularized this I am just copying him

But the theory stands, low inhib is fucking life. Why would u want to live if you dont look like this
View attachment 2776357

Anyway, heres my live injection

View attachment 2776360

This was the guide I used to identify my buccal fat, I marked it with a sharpie after feeling around for it to make the injection smoother

Overall pain was 0, as I used

View attachment 2776362

These are the best because you shouldnt need to go more than half an inch into your face and the needle is small.

Also, @pneumocystosis said he got 8mLs into his face, how the fuck? I only pinned 4 mLs but it felt like alot.

I still have 26 mLs remaining, gonna go low inhib and inject the rest from the inside of my mouth tmr

I will reply to this thread w before and after pics once I see noteable change, I do post op but not enough to notice in pics Jfl

DONT FLAME MY FOREHEAD IM RECOVERING FROM SURGERY SO I HAVE A SCAR

Could you do this to nostrils to thin them out?

You could just get genioplasty instead, chin would stretch the skin and fix a lot of issues

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Based. Mirin low inhib

agreed, no point of doing all these minor softmax methods atp. pneumo should just hardmaxx or statusmaxx
pneumo cant grow his skull bigger or get rid of cutecel pheno

those 'softmax' procedures are a joke this forum is retarded