I DISSOLVED MY FACIAL FAT - AN INTRO TO LEMONBOTTLE

true but I mean there are so many testimonials and it wouldn’t be this popular if it didn’t work. Also I ordered some to inject, is the risk of blindness and shit overestimated?
I don't care for testimonials, I want to see clinical studies.

chiropractor are also popular, they've also crippled more people than they've ever helped.

it is not hard to avoid major arteries on the face, and there aren't any in the buccal fat area.
2 Figure1 1

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Ryldoo IS COPING, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I don't care for testimonials, I want to see clinical studies.

chiropractor are also popular, they've also crippled more people than they've ever helped.

it is not hard to avoid major arteries on the face, and there aren't any in the buccal fat area.
View attachment 2763928
Fair enough, I’m 18 with a lot of baby fat and also bloated from test. Do you think it’s worth it for me to try?

Hall of fame looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Fair enough, I’m 18 with a lot of baby fat and also bloated from test. Do you think it’s worth it for me to try?
don't touch your face fat it will shift around in your 20's.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Typhon
don't touch your face fat it will shift around in your 20's.
Sorry for all the questions but what do u think about me injecting test and gh at 18 for face ?

Mean no offence/ mirin the effort but wouldn't chewing not solve this problem? Did you use an anesthetic? Sadly I find these threads confusing, you must have a medicine, chemistry, or biology background study? Saw you trying to look cute during the clips with the eye motions, just observing objectively. Yeah, I see on this playground now it's no surprise you slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Schizo Tappy and Feliezzx
I just ordered the lemonbottle, 3 vials. Fuck the pen im going slim pin. @pneumocystosis your a god bro thank you. Im also consulting my friend who works at a medspa to see if she can do the injections for me, if not ill be like u and DIY. Thank youuuu
Lmk how it goes bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I am pretty much softmaxxed. The only things holding me back from being in my prime are occasional acne, and stubborn fat pads that stop me from having hollow cheeks at all times.

I would often take high doses of furosemide to get hollow cheeks within minutes, but furosemide would also rid my eye area of its water, so I'd sometimes get awful UEE.

The solution was simple: getting rid of some of my subcutaneous facial fat would allow me to maintain hollow cheeks at all times.

However, in ridding my face of its fat, my main concern was premature aging. Facial fat removal makes your face age poorly too, when done incorrectly. Obviously i did not want that. I therefore had to stay conservative with the fat I would remove.

In order to mimic buccal fat pad removal I would target my buccal fat pad with fat dissolver.
Indeed, removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age (source).
I would never argue that buccal fat pad removal makes one look younger, but it definetly does not make one look older.

Let's have a look at the way facial fat distribution changes as we age.
Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

The red crosses are where he has lost facial fat.
The blue crosses are where he gained fat.
Emmanuel has lost weight since his younger years, so this is not the best comparison. However, this pattern applies to most people.

People lose facial fat in the upper part of the face (i.e. cheeks, temples, eye area), and gain facial fat in the lower part of the face (buccal area, jowls, neck).

Keep in mind, the buccal fat pad is lower than what you'd expect:

View attachment 2758904

Takeaway: To maintain youthfulness and to prevent your face from aging poorly, you want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the lower part of the face.

Before I start talking about the procedure, I would like to credit and thank @Kristin who also recently did this procedure and
saved my ass from going blind, and taught me quite a bit about H******* P*** (read further to find out :feelsyay:).

Now to the procedure itself:

There is a new fat dissolver to the market, called LemonBottle.

View attachment 2759676

LemonBottle has become really popular in recent months because of different reasons:

- Its ingredients: Riboflavin, Lecithin, and Bromelain, are from natural origins.
- There is no swelling post-op, compared to other fat dissolvers.
- Instant to 48-hour results, where as other fat dissolvers take upto a few weeks to show results.
- More effective than other fat dissolvers. People who opt for LemonBottle need less sessions than those who opt for Aqualyx, Kybella, etc.

Tbh
I don't give a fuck whether it's natural or not, I just want instant and visible results.

How it works:

Riboflavin, or Vitamin B2, is key for energy production and enhances the body's fat metabolism, aiding in the breakdown and removal of fat cells. Lecithin acts as an emulsifier, disrupting fat cell membranes to make fats more processable by the body. Meanwhile, Bromelain, sourced from pineapple stems, has anti-inflammatory benefits and supports the elimination of fat cells.*

*yes, I did write this, so read it.

View attachment 2759679

more info about LemonBottle here: https://www.sidmedicos.com/howitworks

Now back to me:

As you (hopefully) know, the face is full of nerves and blood vessels, that you must not damage. You can paralyse your face, or a part of it, if a syringe needle were to pierce through them. You can even go blind if you are not careful.

View attachment 2759148
As you can see above, the injection sites for our fat dissolver (circled in red) include 3 branches of the facial nerve we MUST avoid at all costs.

To limit possible nerve damage, I wanted to avoid using needles on my face. So instead of needles, I opted for a
Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

A Hyaluron Pen is essentially a needleless syringe. It uses compressed air to push the product (often fat dissolver or HA filler) through the skin barrier.
You can read about all the *supposed* advantages of Hyaluron Pens, but at the end of the day, they are not FDA-approved, so be careful.

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

I will not be giving the link to the Hyaluron Pen I bought. However, my advice is to not cheap out when buying one.
You will also see later in this thread that Hyaluron Pens and LemonBottle don't work great together.

The procedure:

I started by applying some Lidocaine on my cheeks to numb them (which did not work at all) and I was off!

Here is a quick video of my messy setup:

And here is what I looked like before starting the procedure:

I am aware that I had very little facial fat before, but:

View attachment 2759374

The beginning of the procedure was rough. I kept missing my shots with the Hyaluron Pen. They would not penetrate the skin, so the fat dissolver was simply being wasted.:dafuckfeels:

After a few attempts, I got my first semi-successful shot!
You can tell a shot is successful when there is a small hole in your skin and blood pours out.

In this case, blood poured out, but you can also see the LemonBottle dripping down my cheek, meaning it did not (fully) enter my skin.

I kept trying with the Hyaluron Pen, but it was failure after failure; the product refused to enter my skin, although I pinched my skin and held the pen at 90°, like one should.
I had wasted about 1ml of LemonBottle before I decided to screw the Hyaluron Pen and go low-inhib by simply using an insulin syringe :chad:.

Shit was kinda scary cus I could have paralysed myself at any moment if I wasn't careful :feelsmega:.

I also failed a few times:

But in total I injected about 6ml of LemonBottle in my face.
Here's a quick montage, TURN YO VOLUME UP:
@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

As you saw, I had no strict injection areas, with no strict dose.
I have so little fat that I just injected approximately, with varying doses, depending on how much unwanted fat there was in the specific area.

I also binge ate a 500g bag of Takis Blue Heat before this, so forgive the bloat and blue lips.
Please do not comment on how subhuman I look, my BDD is already bad atm, so you should be grateful I'm posting these vids in the first place.

Here is how unlicensed aestheticians perform the procedure:

You're obviously very unlikely likely to hit a nerve when you're injecting needles in someone as chubby as that woman. No aesthetician would take me as fat-dissolving patient, because of the high risk of nerve-damage :cry:.

You guys are on a looksmaxxing forum, so I assume you are as lean as me, or maybe even more, so DIY is the way!

After injecting in most parts of my lower-face, there still was one area I really wanted to slim down.

That area was the tip of my nose; don't we all wish for a slimmer nose tip?

Some of you have figured that topical corticosteroids, bimatoprost, and even tretinoin have the ability to slim the nose tip.
This is likely because they burn the subcutaneous fat in the nose.

"BuT mUh ThE nOsE iS oNlY cArTiLaGe AnD sKiN, tHeRe Is No FaT iN tHe NoSe":incel:

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-012-0012-1

So of course I tried injecting LemonBottle in my nose:

It was painful as fuck though, I'll be honest :woke:.

Results?

Yes. But.

I did not get any IMMEDIATE results, like many claim to get. This is no-doubt because of my extremely low facial fat.
After 2 days of no apparent results, I decided to use more of the remaining LemonBottle I had, and to inject it straight into my buccal fat pads.
By this, I mean injecting from inside my mouth.

When surgeons perform buccal fat pad removal, they always do it from inside the mouth:
View attachment 2759573
from here.

Not only is this to avoid leaving an externally visible scar, but it is mostly to avoid nerve damage since the buccal branch of the facial nerve is superficial to the buccal fat pad. This way, surgeons get direct access to the fat pad, without having to worry about hitting nerves.

With this in mind, I injected LemonBottle below the Stenson Duct, which is adjacent to your second molar.

View attachment 2759897

Go to the Technique or Treatment section of this article for the instructions I followed.

I injected approx 1ml of LemonBottle in each buccal fat pad, which is A LOT.

I therefore expect them to shrink substantially over the course of the next few weeks.

I am currently writing this 1 week after the initial procedure.
The results are noticeable to me, and they were noticeable to my mom on FaceTime.
What I like the most, is that even when I overload on sodium (i.e. I get bloated), I still seem very lean.
It feels like I am now immune to facial bloat.

Furthermore, when I now take furosemide, I look like a 60 year old lifelong coke addict. Shit is so scary that I don't wanna take a picture :feelswah:.

I have no clear "results" picture, because 1) you probably would not notice the results, and 2) my skin is really fucked up because of those needles and I don't wanna take pics at the moment.

However, here is what I looked like, after eating McDonald's (sodium bloat) and at the club (alcohol bloat) 2 days ago.

Forgive the low quality. I was not cheek sucking, just clenching masseters.

What about my nose?
It definitely lost some bulbosity, but the difference is subtle. Once again, I need to wait a few weeks to see the true results.
I'm not expecting anything crazy though, since the fatty tissue in the nose is quite minimal...

All in all, I spent around £200 on this procedure.

I believe that you will benefit from this more than I did.

Although my results are for now minimal, I am glad I did it.

One thing I insist on, is that you
ensure you are injecting safely.
This is not like pinning MT2 in your stomach or Test-E in your thigh, you are risking facial paralysis and going blind here!

Now that I have a Hyaluron Pen, I will very likely start self-injecting filler soon :feelsgah:. Expect a thread on that within a few weeks.

Once again, a huge thanks to @Kristin for saving my life and for teaching me quite a bit about the
Hyaluron Pen.

Tagging people who could be interested: @j05 @chrisN @Tr0ubLe @tristan18 @mitblg (my irl bhai) @Meraki

pneumo fixing his BDD

Holy fucking fuck

Coincidence de baisé mais je viens de m'injecter 12 mL en 2 jours aussi de Lemon Bottle, we're synchro bro. (J'ai eu des résultats impressionnants en 24h seulement vraiment Lifefuel)
Wesh t’es un vrai pour le coup, tu devrais poster plus greycel
Isn't it painful to inject from inside of the mouth and is it true that it's less dangerous ? (I hit a vein more than once doing that type of injections)
@pneumocystosis
Less dangerous? I’m not 100% sure. But from what i read, watched and researched, injecting from the inside makes more sense.
how did you get those mogger eyebrows ?

castor oil ? minox ? makeup ?
Thanks bhai!
I just never skipped genetics day!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and wannaimprove
There's something wrong with your skin bro why is it so thin and stretchy?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64064 and pneumocystosis
I am pretty much softmaxxed. The only things holding me back from being in my prime are occasional acne, and stubborn fat pads that stop me from having hollow cheeks at all times.

I would often take high doses of furosemide to get hollow cheeks within minutes, but furosemide would also rid my eye area of its water, so I'd sometimes get awful UEE.

The solution was simple: getting rid of some of my subcutaneous facial fat would allow me to maintain hollow cheeks at all times.

However, in ridding my face of its fat, my main concern was premature aging. Facial fat removal makes your face age poorly too, when done incorrectly. Obviously i did not want that. I therefore had to stay conservative with the fat I would remove.

In order to mimic buccal fat pad removal I would target my buccal fat pad with fat dissolver.
Indeed, removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age (source).
I would never argue that buccal fat pad removal makes one look younger, but it definetly does not make one look older.

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

Emmanuel has lost weight since his younger years, so this is not the best comparison. However, this pattern applies to most people.

People lose facial fat in the upper part of the face (i.e. cheeks, temples, eye area), and gain facial fat in the lower part of the face (buccal area, jowls, neck).

View attachment 2758904

Takeaway: To maintain youthfulness and to prevent your face from aging poorly, you want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the lower part of the face.

Before I start talking about the procedure, I would like to credit and thank @Kristin who also recently did this procedure and
saved my ass from going blind, and taught me quite a bit about H******* P*** (read further to find out :feelsyay:).

View attachment 2759676

LemonBottle has become really popular in recent months because of different reasons:

- Its ingredients: Riboflavin, Lecithin, and Bromelain, are from natural origins.
- Instant to 48-hour results, where as other fat dissolvers take upto a few weeks to show results.
- More effective than other fat dissolvers. People who opt for LemonBottle need less sessions than those who opt for Aqualyx, Kybella, etc.

Tbh
I don't give a fuck whether it's natural or not, I just want instant and visible results.

How it works:

Riboflavin, or Vitamin B2, is key for energy production and enhances the body's fat metabolism, aiding in the breakdown and removal of fat cells. Lecithin acts as an emulsifier, disrupting fat cell membranes to make fats more processable by the body. Meanwhile, Bromelain, sourced from pineapple stems, has anti-inflammatory benefits and supports the elimination of fat cells.*

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

As you (hopefully) know, the face is full of nerves and blood vessels, that you must not damage. You can paralyse your face, or a part of it, if a syringe needle were to pierce through them. You can even go blind if you are not careful.

View attachment 2759148
As you can see above, the injection sites for our fat dissolver (circled in red) include 3 branches of the facial nerve we MUST avoid at all costs.

To limit possible nerve damage, I wanted to avoid using needles on my face. So instead of needles, I opted for a
Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

A Hyaluron Pen is essentially a needleless syringe. It uses compressed air to push the product (often fat dissolver or HA filler) through the skin barrier.
You can read about all the *supposed* advantages of Hyaluron Pens, but at the end of the day, they are not FDA-approved, so be careful.

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

I will not be giving the link to the Hyaluron Pen I bought. However, my advice is to not cheap out when buying one.
You will also see later in this thread that Hyaluron Pens and LemonBottle don't work great together.

The procedure:

I started by applying some Lidocaine on my cheeks to numb them (which did not work at all) and I was off!

View attachment 2759374

The beginning of the procedure was rough. I kept missing my shots with the Hyaluron Pen. They would not penetrate the skin, so the fat dissolver was simply being wasted.:dafuckfeels:

You can tell a shot is successful when there is a small hole in your skin and blood pours out.

In this case, blood poured out, but you can also see the LemonBottle dripping down my cheek, meaning it did not (fully) enter my skin.

I kept trying with the Hyaluron Pen, but it was failure after failure; the product refused to enter my skin, although I pinched my skin and held the pen at 90°, like one should.
I had wasted about 1ml of LemonBottle before I decided to screw the Hyaluron Pen and go low-inhib by simply using an insulin syringe :chad:.

Shit was kinda scary cus I could have paralysed myself at any moment if I wasn't careful :feelsmega:.

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

I have so little fat that I just injected approximately, with varying doses, depending on how much unwanted fat there was in the specific area.

I also binge ate a 500g bag of Takis Blue Heat before this, so forgive the bloat and blue lips.
Please do not comment on how subhuman I look, my BDD is already bad atm, so you should be grateful I'm posting these vids in the first place.

You're obviously very unlikely likely to hit a nerve when you're injecting needles in someone as chubby as that woman. No aesthetician would take me as fat-dissolving patient, because of the high risk of nerve-damage :cry:.

You guys are on a looksmaxxing forum, so I assume you are as lean as me, or maybe even more, so DIY is the way!

After injecting in most parts of my lower-face, there still was one area I really wanted to slim down.

Some of you have figured that topical corticosteroids, bimatoprost, and even tretinoin have the ability to slim the nose tip.

"BuT mUh ThE nOsE iS oNlY cArTiLaGe AnD sKiN, tHeRe Is No FaT iN tHe NoSe":incel:

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

I did not get any IMMEDIATE results, like many claim to get. This is no-doubt because of my extremely low facial fat.
After 2 days of no apparent results, I decided to use more of the remaining LemonBottle I had, and to inject it straight into my buccal fat pads.

When surgeons perform buccal fat pad removal, they always do it from inside the mouth:
View attachment 2759573
from here.

Not only is this to avoid leaving an externally visible scar, but it is mostly to avoid nerve damage since the buccal branch of the facial nerve is superficial to the buccal fat pad. This way, surgeons get direct access to the fat pad, without having to worry about hitting nerves.

With this in mind, I injected LemonBottle below the Stenson Duct, which is adjacent to your second molar.

View attachment 2759897

Go to the Technique or Treatment section of this article for the instructions I followed.

I therefore expect them to shrink substantially over the course of the next few weeks.

The results are noticeable to me, and they were noticeable to my mom on FaceTime.
What I like the most, is that even when I overload on sodium (i.e. I get bloated), I still seem very lean.

Furthermore, when I now take furosemide, I look like a 60 year old lifelong coke addict. Shit is so scary that I don't wanna take a picture :feelswah:.

I have no clear "results" picture, because 1) you probably would not notice the results, and 2) my skin is really fucked up because of those needles and I don't wanna take pics at the moment.

However, here is what I looked like, after eating McDonald's (sodium bloat) and at the club (alcohol bloat) 2 days ago.

What about my nose?
It definitely lost some bulbosity, but the difference is subtle. Once again, I need to wait a few weeks to see the true results.
I'm not expecting anything crazy though, since the fatty tissue in the nose is quite minimal...

This is not like pinning MT2 in your stomach or Test-E in your thigh, you are risking facial paralysis and going blind here!

Now that I have a Hyaluron Pen, I will very likely start self-injecting filler soon :feelsgah:. Expect a thread on that within a few weeks.

Once again, a huge thanks to @Kristin for saving my life and for teaching me quite a bit about the
Hyaluron Pen.

Tagging people who could be interested: @j05 @chrisN @Tr0ubLe @tristan18 @mitblg (my irl bhai) @Meraki

pneumo fixing his BDD

what did you do to get your eyebrows so thick and dense?

Mais t'es incroyable frero j'hallucine

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Where’s the video of u doing it inside ur mouth? What if u just inject outside the buccal

No qualified proffessional would take me because it's too dangerous. And can cause permanent nerve dammage,

Beta reaction
Hmm unfortunate, i'm going to find another way or lose weight. Because i value my life and sight.

Looksmax
Fuck it I'm going to inject it myself.

• JFL
Perfect example of mental illness

• JFL

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

What about my nose?

Hyaluron Pen.

pneumo fixing his BDD

I got so much stubborn face fat, i wish i could do this but im not low inhib or experienced enough ☹️

• So Sad
I was with you until you injected it in your fucking nose

• So Sad
well first of all I don't even know if it will work, but it still has potential and if it does work it won't just magically give you incredible undereye support if you started with recessed one. Im expecting to go from slightly below average - to average for undereye support.
i have about 1 mm of sceral show haha

Holy shit, awesome thread. Would you do it again, what would you do differently?

Wesh t’es un vrai pour le coup, tu devrais poster plus greycel

Less dangerous? I’m not 100% sure. But from what i read, watched and researched, injecting from the inside makes more sense.

Thanks bhai!
I just never skipped genetics day!
J'ai fait 2 high IQ post puis j'évite ce site au maximum pour être honnête dès que j'ai l'occas' je me focus sur moi et je mets mon énergie dans des trucs plus importants hélas..

J'aide et je discute beaucoup en pv mais je juge que tous les ados avec un attention span de 15 sec (3/4 du site) méritent pas mes conseils.

Encore merci aux gars comme toi qui font les efforts et enrichissent la communauté bg !
@pneumocystosis

• Love it
OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love it
is it worth doing this at 18?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MixedWhite and pneumocystosis
Holy shit, awesome thread. Would you do it again, what would you do differently?
i would inject more.
i would maybe go for kybella/aqualyx, and do it during holidays when no one has to see my face.
I would get 30G cannulas rather than insulin needles.
is it worth doing this at 18?
i just turned 20 and did it.
i would have done it at 18, yes.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
There's something wrong with your skin bro why is it so thin and stretchy?
Wondering the same thing. Either it's over for our skin elasticity or something else. Doesn't explain the thinness though. It's like latex glove tier.

Would you say that Chiropracty is cope and a lie?

I have a appointment tommorow with the chiropractor faggot and he’ll want to twist my neck and Knick my back, but im afraid of ending up dead or paralyzed since last time he did it i was dizzy and feeling sick the whole weekend. Couldn’t even drive home and sat in my car for an hour because i felt like vomiting and dying and felt weak.

Would you say that Chiropracty is cope and a lie?

I have a appointment tommorow with the chiropractor faggot and he’ll want to twist my neck and Knick my back, but im afraid of ending up dead or paralyzed since last time he did it i was dizzy and feeling sick the whole weekend. Couldn’t even drive home and sat in my car for an hour because i felt like vomiting and dying and felt weak.
it's almost entirely pseudo-science, go to a physical therapist instead, at least they won't cripple you.

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

What about my nose?

Hyaluron Pen.

pneumo fixing his BDD

this is actually fucking insane, but you look great

it's almost entirely pseudo-science, go to a physical therapist instead, at least they won't cripple you.
A whole industry and university studies based on pseudo science jfl. Friend recommended me there btw. They make it all sound so logical and like it makes sense.

Went to a physical therapist 7 times, old bald hunchback doesn’t even listen repeats the same shit and send me home to do the same excercises by accident twice already. Hes a clueless old faggot

A whole industry and university studies based on pseudo science jfl. Friend recommended me there btw. They make it all sound so logical and like it makes sense.

Went to a physical therapist 7 times, old bald hunchback doesn’t even listen repeats the same shit and send me home to do the same excercises by accident twice already. Hes a clueless old faggot
it's physical astrology for old people.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I just ordered the lemonbottle, 3 vials. Fuck the pen im going slim pin. @pneumocystosis your a god bro thank you. Im also consulting my friend who works at a medspa to see if she can do the injections for me, if not ill be like u and DIY. Thank youuuu
yo bro have you gotten results

BOTB worthy thread tbh

i would inject more.
i would maybe go for kybella/aqualyx, and do it during holidays when no one has to see my face.
I would get 30G cannulas rather than insulin needles.

i just turned 20 and did it.
i would have done it at 18, yes.

What is the youngest age you would reccomend doing this at

omfg this nigga looks so good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
update update update

• +1
Reactions: tytrock
where did you buy them from?

true but I mean there are so many testimonials and it wouldn’t be this popular if it didn’t work. Also I ordered some to inject, is the risk of blindness and shit overestimated?
where'd you order from? legit sources?

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

What about my nose?

Hyaluron Pen.

pneumo fixing his BDD

Wooow

read every single word

• +1
Reactions: Kaz

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

What about my nose?

Hyaluron Pen.

pneumo fixing his BDD

common pneumo W, low inhib as usual 🗣️🗣️💯💯

Niggas be doing everything but to workout, eat, sleep and wait a couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
this forum is so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

Here is Emmanuel Macron:

View attachment 2758908

View attachment 2758904

View attachment 2759676

Tbh

How it works:

View attachment 2759679

Now back to me:

View attachment 2759148

Hyaluron Pen.

View attachment 2759751

View attachment 2759185

View attachment 2759189

The procedure:

View attachment 2759374

@Seth Walsh @dragomaxxer

Misconception debunked:

View attachment 2759493

Results?

Yes. But.

View attachment 2759573
from here.

View attachment 2759897

What about my nose?

Hyaluron Pen.

pneumo fixing his BDD

good threat mirin