I DISSOLVED MY FACIAL FAT - AN INTRO TO LEMONBOTTLE

@pneumocystosis Crazy Good Thread

So in the end would you have gone with a different fat dissolver other then LemonBottle, as I saw a comment saying if you were to do it differently you would have chosen Kybella/Aqualyx, any reason to why?

What do you think is the maximum amount someone with more of a fat pad could inject 3-4mL into each cheek ????

You are legit a chad brah. You shouldn't have bdd you should just socialize. If you're not slaying with that face and youre not a turbomanlet then ur just non nt

dude wtf. This guy is already good looking and has threads of him fucking hot chicks yet is risking ruining his face and health with this dumb shit what the hell

im like wondering what are the odds of hitting a nerve in that bf%, did op get like really fucking lucky or is it like marginal chance to actually hit a nerve

op where did u buy it?

im like wondering what are the odds of hitting a nerve in that bf%, did op get like really fucking lucky or is it like marginal chance to actually hit a nerve

The main risk with self injecting comes from vascular occlusion, but you'd have to be extremely unlucky for it to happen and I've never heard of it happening with fat dissolvers, only thicker material like fillers. Just aspirate and there's practically no risk

T. Been self injecting fillers for years

The main risk with self injecting comes from vascular occlusion, but you'd have to be extremely unlucky for it to happen and I've never heard of it happening with fat dissolvers, only thicker material like fillers. Just aspirate and there's practically no risk

T. Been self injecting fillers for years
Have u noticed extra bloat from even moderate weight gain. Seems that even barely gaining any bf bloated harder

Just aspirate and there's practically no risk
Appreciate it, what do u mean by that?

Also would you recommend getting a friend etc to pin it for you? Would it be easier to hit the target areas more accurately?

Best thread I've seen in a minute on this forum. Mirin' the knowledge and lowinhibness to follow thru. Definitely need to try this for myself, feeling like I have to pee constantly while on Furosemide is not peak.

Do you think you benefited more from injecting the outside or the inside targetting the buccal fat pads?

Last edited: