Live video of me injecting Lemonbottle in my face

i injected quite a bit in submental area…
Explains how i got to 8ml so quickly
But yeah, don’t forget to massage the lemon bottle into your skin.

It’s good you have a lot left for touch ups.

And yeah, from what i saw in the video, you were doing it right and respecting rule n°1: stay low.

GGs

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk, odux, schizo echochamber and 2 others
i injected quite a bit in submental area…
Explains how i got to 8ml so quickly
But yeah, don’t forget to massage the lemon bottle into your skin.

It’s good you have a lot left for touch ups.

And yeah, from what i saw in the video, you were doing it right and respecting rule n°1: stay low.

GGs
Looksmax.org will NEVER be mentioned anywhere by me.

But yea i went 1/2 into the skin and had no pain ill do another 2mL per cheek daily till i run out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and dragomaxxer
Im here because im AUTISTIC you faggots need to understandddddd

THIS bro, its actually so retarded bro everyone just claims larp or whatever. Why is it so hard to believe that there is ppl that are just autistic and hyperfixate on their looks without being incels lmfao, its not even like its a new concept on the forum either, orc is a gl user for example

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, schizo echochamber, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
You’re about 15% bf rn.
Yes
IMG 7852

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
THIS bro, its actually so retarded bro everyone just claims larp or whatever. Why is it so hard to believe that there is ppl that are just autistic and hyperfixate on their looks without being incels lmfao, its not even like its a new concept on the forum either, orc is a gl user for example
Yea all i care about is my looks brah nothing else even matters anyway

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yea all i care about is my looks brah nothing else even matters anyway

this is what happens when abused dogs, or ppl that were subhuman before and autistic glow up and discover this sphere.

impossible to leave when youve first hand experienced the dopamine of having ascended but wanting more of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates, Softboymaxx, caiolindo and 3 others
THIS bro, it’s actually so retarded bro everyone just claims larp or whatever. Why is it so hard to believe that there is ppl that are just autistic and hyperfixate on their looks without being incels lmfao, its not even like its a new concept on the forum either, orc is a gl user for example
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
Won't you look gaunt when your baby fat naturally reduces as you age

Watching as I just finished injecting my Ozempic fuck this shit is burning

Mirin 2nd lowest inhib user on the site, if I remember correctly there was a guy that used a scalpel knife to cut out his own gyno. Based thread though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 51465, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Mirin 2nd lowest inhib user on the site, if I remember correctly there was a guy that used a scalpel knife to cut out his own gyno. Based thread though
What the fuck thats some Saw type shit lmao

• +1
This just self harm and your doing this for attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and baldgeeza
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Mirin, but dude there was a guy who self performed buccal fat removal so he mogs me technically
I compared ur pics to his asking random bitches on discord and they wanted ur dick instead of my fat dick so I'm mirin more

• +1
Bro is reviving the form

• +1
insane threads and massive balls ngl mirin hard

• JFL
I'm so doing this

• +1
Good , people here talk instead of doing things

• +1
U look like Ian. Gs bro

• +1
Now before I start, all credit to @pneumocystosis he popularized this I am just copying him

But the theory stands, low inhib is fucking life. Why would u want to live if you dont look like this
View attachment 2776357

Anyway, heres my live injection

View attachment 2776360

This was the guide I used to identify my buccal fat, I marked it with a sharpie after feeling around for it to make the injection smoother

Overall pain was 0, as I used

View attachment 2776362

These are the best because you shouldnt need to go more than half an inch into your face and the needle is small.

Also, @pneumocystosis said he got 8mLs into his face, how the fuck? I only pinned 4 mLs but it felt like alot.

I still have 26 mLs remaining, gonna go low inhib and inject the rest from the inside of my mouth tmr

I will reply to this thread w before and after pics once I see noteable change, I do post op but not enough to notice in pics Jfl

DONT FLAME MY FOREHEAD IM RECOVERING FROM SURGERY SO I HAVE A SCAR

Mirin

Now before I start, all credit to @pneumocystosis he popularized this I am just copying him

But the theory stands, low inhib is fucking life. Why would u want to live if you dont look like this
View attachment 2776357

View attachment 2776360

This was the guide I used to identify my buccal fat, I marked it with a sharpie after feeling around for it to make the injection smoother

View attachment 2776362

These are the best because you shouldnt need to go more than half an inch into your face and the needle is small.

Also, @pneumocystosis said he got 8mLs into his face, how the fuck? I only pinned 4 mLs but it felt like alot.

I still have 26 mLs remaining, gonna go low inhib and inject the rest from the inside of my mouth tmr

I will reply to this thread w before and after pics once I see noteable change, I do post op but not enough to notice in pics Jfl

Inb4 someone paralyzes their face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and aleksander

View attachment 2776357

View attachment 2776360

View attachment 2776362

Unreal, a few thoughts, that was dumb as shit using the same needle, you could have used a 30g luer lock.
Veins are fine (not fine, but less problematic, just aspirate), you mean the ophthalmic artery in the supraorbital region.
The PDO threads would increase UEE as they pull / tighten, not “fill”, but they can still potentially work, I’m working on it atm, I promise I won’t gatekeep, as I believe (most of the credit goes to @Orc ), I have figured a way to create hooded hunter eyes with threads.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Unreal, a few thoughts, that was dumb as shit using the same needle, you could have used a 30g luer lock.
Veins are fine (not fine, but less problematic, just aspirate), you mean the ophthalmic artery in the supraorbital region.
The PDO threads would increase UEE as they pull / tighten, not “fill”, but they can still potentially work, I’m working on it atm, I promise I won’t gatekeep, as I believe (most of the credit goes to @Orc ), I have figured a way to create hooded hunter eyes with threads
I used 3 different needles
And sterilized it each time

you do realize this is the max amount of results u'll see right jfl

View attachment 2776357

View attachment 2776360

View attachment 2776362

“It pinched a little bit, but we’re used to that shit” :lul:

Mirin low inhib

• Love it
Reactions: mog_me
Have you considered therapy?

• +1
Based asf.....Bhai debloat method when? Tag me i really need that shii

Looksmax.org will NEVER be mentioned anywhere by me.

But yea i went 1/2 into the skin and had no pain ill do another 2mL per cheek daily till i run out
IMG 7116

JFL over for tiktokcel trying to water pull

Hey man, I have some questions about this diy procedure.

1) How do I locate the buccal fatpad? (Since its a lil diff from person to person)
2) How do I avoid nerves?
3) Am I fine to buy one bottle to begin with?

Would be greatly appreciated if you answered these questions, thanks!

Ur deadass tryna be like a Sam sulek of looksmaxxing or some shit that’s the vibe I’m getting. Legit cringe how obsessed u are with minor shit like it isn’t even cool like muh perfection.

Real looksmaxxers would just move on to statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing after being done with 90% of their looks. Idk wtf ur doing or why ur obsessed with wanting to be this degen autist for the forum but u do u. Just a waste of lookz that u had

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Ur deadass tryna be like a Sam sulek of looksmaxxing or some shit that’s the vibe I’m getting. Legit cringe how obsessed u are with minor shit like it isn’t even cool like muh perfection.

Real looksmaxxers would just move on to statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing after being done with 90% of their looks. Idk wtf ur doing or why ur obsessed with wanting to be this degen autist for the forum but u do u. Just a waste of lookz that u had
Stop hating on the nigga just because he's doing something your not.