Attachments

• 1150e10d74c9238cc2e2a04ad45b146c.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 81e5c08293447a90c22e93fcb943e457.mp4
    1.5 MB
Yeah I fucked her

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani
And i fuck*d your mom, both are not real the difference is mine sounds more realistic
What’s your first language, because I know it’s not English

Retarded ESL ape

MTB slut, she only takes chad sorry op

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
You got more chance of touching the moon my guy.
Why ? Is that cuz she is on social media and getting to much of validation that making her arrogant ? Or that you think she is a stacy

Why ? Is that cuz she is on social media and getting to much of validation that making her arrogant ? Or that you think she is a stacy
She is a young stacylite, she has status. You are not even in the same country i think. How big are the chances of you getting her?

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
She is a young stacylite, she has status. You are not even in the same country i think. How big are the chances of you getting her?
nah im not planning to get her, she also lives far away (i live in germany) , i cant tell that im not her looksmatch cuz i still didn't looksmaxx, so i dont know about the chances but im sure they are low rn

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
bro then whats the point of "liking" her jfl how old are u
I dont know bro she just shows up on my fyp on tiktok everyday, i think i starded catching feelings, im 18

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
I dont know bro she just shows up on my fyp on tiktok everyday, i think i starded catching feelings, im 18
block her, ASAP!

• +1
nah im not planning to get her, she also lives far away (i live in germany) , i cant tell that im not her looksmatch cuz i still didn't looksmaxx, so i dont know about the chances but im sure they are low rn
Dont get in love or obsessed with internet women, your chances are too slim and it's a wandering dream.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass