Rate this girl who liked me on tinder

D

Deleted member 24586

Overdosed on heightpill
Screenshot 20220527 160518 Bumble

She messaged me but I didn't know what to say so I unmatched her and got frustrated then deleted my account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26054, Deleted member 24593, rand anon and 4 others
@TRUE_CEL can you change the flair to not op or whatever I forgot to do it

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Hideous. Blue eyes aren't saving her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@TRUE_CEL can you change the flair to not op or whatever I forgot to do it
Done! Also, she's mid but hey you can bleach your genes bhai. She seems p cool though so I'd have gone for her [I love post-hardcore music and she looks exactly like the women that also listen to that kinda music although normally they don't go for brown boys, so you probably are a mogger, PM your pic bhai].

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jigen and Yuno_howitez
Done! Also, she's mid but hey you can bleach your genes bhai. She seems p cool though so I'd have gone for her [I love post-hardcore music and she looks exactly like the women that also listen to that kinda music although normally they don't go for brown boys, so you probably are a mogger, PM your pic bhai].
I'd brown her for sure but it's too late now plus Idk if i wanna lose my virginity before marriage cos once you do it there's no going back

I can send pics but I'm not a mogger, I'm an out of shape LTN jfl. Here or discord?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194 and Michael Myers
I'd brown her for sure but it's too late now plus Idk if i wanna lose my virginity before marriage cos once you do it there's no going back

I can send pics but I'm not a mogger, I'm an out of shape LTN jfl. Here or discord?
You can send either on here or through discord (Michael Myers#0661). Also, yeah, don't have sex before marriage. Good to hear you're not a degenerate. Keep it up. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Torero and Deleted member 24444
the real reason why most looksmaxxers cant get laid
The pics were kinda frauded ngl, if she saw me irl she'd probably have a different reaction
You can send either on here or through discord (Michael Myers#0661). Also, yeah, don't have sex before marriage. Good to hear you're not a degenerate. Keep it up. :)
I'll send them now

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The pics were kinda frauded ngl, if she saw me irl she'd probably have a different reaction

I'll send them now
I assume on discuck. Sure, I'll check it over there.

View attachment 2040482

She messaged me but I didn't know what to say so I unmatched her and got frustrated then deleted my account
3.5 - 4 psl.

Nigga, what tf is wrong with you? I legit look like a subhuman, so I don't get matches online.

But, why tf are you acting like a bitch?

Stop being autistic ffs

3.5 - 4 psl.

Nigga, what tf is wrong with you? I legit look like a subhuman, so I don't get matches online.

But, why tf are you acting like a bitch?

Stop being autistic ffs
I have 0 social skills and I have never spoken to women properly

I'm lower than 4psl and even I get matches, you neet to use NT looking pics

• +1
I have 0 social skills and I have never spoken to women properly

I'm lower than 4psl and even I get matches, you neet to use NT looking pics
Ahh I see bhai. Would you say I'm 4 psl?

Also, yeah, my pics are autism-maxxed. So, I've gotta change that ig

Ahh I see bhai. Would you say I'm 4 psl?

Also, yeah, my pics are autism-maxxed. So, I've gotta change that ig
Yeah definitely

And yeah pics are very important, NT pics can get you matches much easier than ones that are taken badly

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Are you good a rating bro

Yeah definitely

And yeah pics are very important, NT pics can get you matches much easier than ones that are taken badly
I see. Thank you bhai.

Also, I'd try getting a prescription of some kind to deal with the autism.

I only have social anxiety some I'm good for the most part. I've improved on it alot, and now I'm good.

Slim mtb. You must be chad

Don’t worry I will brown her for you

Fat Ltn curry gets matches with slim white girls but people here still cry hypergamy.

It's incel BS imo.

• +1
Looks like a mentally ill arthoe type. I got a lot of those kind of likes too. Always makes me sad ngl. Even good looking girls who like me always look like they have some sort of mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Looks like a mentally ill arthoe type. I got a lot of those kind of likes too. Always makes me sad ngl. Even good looking girls who like me always look like they have some sort of mental illness.
Seems quirky to me tbh. Not mentally ill necessarily

• +1
Seems quirky to me tbh. Not mentally ill necessarily
She looks decent but you can tell there’s shit wrong with her. If you ever got drunk with her, I would bet money that she’d tell you how she got raped by all 30 of her ex-boyfriends, lost her virginity to a 40 year old man at 11 and how her father abused her when she was a kid.

Fat Ltn curry gets matches with slim white girls but people here still cry hypergamy.

It's incel BS imo.
Not really, she never responded and I got like 5 matches. Absolutely ropefuel since I used my best pics
She described herself as a religious Christian despite dressing like a hoe so yh defo mentally ill

• +1
Not really, she never responded and I got like 5 matches. Absolutely ropefuel since I used my best pics

She described herself as a religious Christian despite dressing like a hoe so yh defo mentally ill
So she messaged you first and stopped replying? I thought that she messaged, you sperged out and unmatched?

So she messaged you first and stopped replying? I thought that she messaged, you sperged out and unmatched?
I did message back, I just wrote that I sperged out to sound less subhuman lol

• +1