• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Snake.0359
His face is wide but too short

Cute cell subhuman. It's over for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
Subhuman in 2024 by blackpill forum
People on this forum will do anything to say negative things about anyone just so they can boost their own ego.

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama and Snake.0359
vampirechad, at least chadlite, one of a kind genetics

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and Snake.0359
People on this forum will do anything to say negative things about anyone just so they can boost their own ego.
Naa. The guy mogs me, but it's still over for him.

Unless you've lived it, you don't understand how much of a death sentence being a cutecell is. My entire life 80% of the girl's that have come up to me, complimented me, or tried to get my number, or tried to flirt with me have been underaged or teenagers. I walk away, for obvious reasons.

Women over twenty treat me like shit, or ignore me. I thought things would change when I got older, but they never do. I'm effectively an incel, except in some cases.

It's absolute shit. And this dude is even more of a cutecell than me. You won't understand the pain.

• Hmm...
It's common method of incels they knew that it's pver for them and this as you said will boost their ego

Naa. The guy mogs me, but it's still over for him.

Unless you've lived it, you don't understand how much of a death sentence being a cutecell is. My entire life 80% of the girl's that have come up to me, complimented me, or tried to get my number, or tried to flirt with me have been underaged or teenagers. I walk away, for obvious reasons.

Women over twenty treat me like shit, or ignore me. I thought things would change when I got older, but they never do. I'm effectively an incel, except in some cases.

It's absolute shit. And this dude is even more of a cutecell than me. You won't understand the pain.
First of all this guy isn't cutecel, he'isn't short he's 5'11 6 feet
Second he's pretty boy maxxed and I don't see any noticable flaws, overall good harmony, good jaw, full head of hair and clean skin
His comment section is full of females thirsting over him
Saying that he's cutecel is pure Male Gaze

First of all this guy isn't cutecel, he'isn't short he's 5'11 6 feet
I'm 6'4" and I'm a cutecel. Being a cutecel is about looking too cute and too youthful.
Second he's pretty boy maxxed and I don't see any noticable flaws, overall good harmony, good jaw, full head of hair and clean skin
His flaw is looking cute and young. Perfect skin and good hair doesn't save you.
His comment section is full of females thirsting over him
It's mostly gay dudes in his comment section.

Maybe like one or two cute women commented out of the entire world, and half of those have pictures with their boyfriend, who's bigger, stronger, and more masculine.

People don't get it, that being a cutecel is a SMV hit the same way being short is an SMV hit. Women, don't perceive people the same way we do.

• JFL
I'm 6'4" and I'm a cutecel. Being a cutecel is about looking too cute and too youthful.
Women appreciate youth, that's why pretty boy archetype is so popular nowadays
His flaw is looking cute and young. Perfect skin and good hair doesn't save you.
This is defintely no a flaw. Both men and women appreciate Youth
It's mostly gay dudes in his comment section.
Cope:

Can continue more
Maybe like one or two cute women commented out of the entire world, and half of those have pictures with their boyfriend, who's bigger, stronger, and more masculine.
didn't see this so no
People don't get it, that being a cutecel is a SMV hit the same way being short is an SMV hit. Women, don't perceive people the same way we do.
He's pretty boy female maxxed and not a cutecel, lots of people here do whatever it takes too be as young as possible and now you are telling B.S. that looking young is bad
This is chadlite
the rest is cope

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover