• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, TheRagingBull and Birdcell
3, he isn't a 1 because he is white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Birdcell
ltn, if he gymmaxx he can pull a strong mtb from his social circle though

my stacylite neighbour has some ugly-ass bf (mtn white prettyboy though but pretty nerdy looking, glasses and shaved head + guy appears to be norwooding already) bumped into them when we were leaving the house guy was staring at me like :soy: bc i mogged his ass probably afraid to get cucked

He has good brows tho

ltn, if he gymmaxx he can pull a strong mtb from his social circle though

my stacylite neighbour has some ugly-ass bf (mtn white prettyboy though but pretty nerdy looking, glasses and shaved head + guy appears to be norwooding already) bumped into them when we were leaving the house guy was staring at me like :soy: bc i mogged his ass probably afraid to get cucked
Isn't that lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
For what has to be objectively said, the distance of the camera and focal length isn't doing him any better tho
I get headaches when i go into detail about everything, skin, hairline, nose, lip, ratios, lack of dimorphism, and he has a weird shape skull

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I get headaches when i go into detail about everything, skin, hairline, nose, lip, ratios, lack of dimorphism, and he has a weird shape skull
That's true. The funny story behind the pic is , that I gave him somebody else's eyes with really terrible Photoshop. It shows that one feature can't help you much when the other stuff suffers from such a bad quality.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
That's true. The funny story behind the pic is , that I gave him somebody else's eyes with really terrible Photoshop. It shows that one feature can't help you much when the other stuff suffers from such a bad quality.
Yes he would have to jump through large hoops to be atleast chadlite but even i dont think that would be possible. Theres no muh “hunter eyes only”