Facially htn, but massive body halo

His ipd is weird

You are a dumbass
You're clueless.

Women don't care about any of your autistic shit
muh i loook small in clothes, I need to roid to death :feelsuhh:
Muh arms sizes :feelsuhh:
muh traps :feelsuhh:

why he's a standout then you utter retard?
Since he has no halo, tell me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Blackgymmax, makeme183 and 3 others
You're clueless.

I mog him and I am on standouts too btw

You're clueless.

Abs are only visible when shirtless, I never advocated roids or male gaze maxxing lol

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 12002
Abs are only visible when shirtless, I never advocated roids or male gaze maxxing lol
for apps it doesn't matter.
Everyone has a shirtless pic nowadays, that's enough to score in dating apps.

If you're approaching irl than your body it's more important, but height and frame (both genetic) >>>>>> size, definition etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2268
for apps it doesn't matter.
Everyone has a shirtless pic nowadays, that's enough to score in dating apps.

If you're approaching irl than your body it's more important, but height and frame (both genetic) >>>>>> size, definition etc
OLD is all about face and height, physique helps a bit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Looks234, rand anon and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
My goal body. June-august 2023

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
No his eyes are close together just like yours I’m assuming dumbass. You are incel based on your pics
Imagine calling me incel when you're calling out someone's perfectly fine IPD jfl

• Hmm...
No his eyes are close together just like yours I’m assuming dumbass. You are incel based on your pics
His IPD is slightly imperfect for a PSLer but a normie won't notice it. I only started noticing IPDs after getting blackpilled on ESR.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Realistically the abs + a HTN face with decent chest are going to do it for him. It's just hinge standouts not a modeling competition.

He's a normie 9 and a PSL chadlite.

Not the only one to point it out
Not a single female on this entire planet will ever look at that man and think "his eyes are too close together", if you think they will you're delusional, his IPD is fine.

• Hmm...
Not a single female on this entire planet will ever look at that man and think "his eyes are too close together", if you think they will you're delusional, his IPD is fine.
IPD is a huge failo

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Realistically the abs + a HTN face with decent chest are going to do it for him. It's just hinge standouts not a modeling competition.

He's a normie 9 and a PSL chadlite.
If he’s a 9 then I’m a 15 lol

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
IPD is only a failo when it's noticeable
View attachment 2062748
And this guy is somehow still a sex symbol

You're just an autistic weirdo
Bad example here it is actually a bad bad failo... A lot of girls do not like RGosling despite his status halo. Even normies don't find his face harmonious and I suspect the bad IPD is a big reason why.

Anything below 0.42 ESR starts to get iffy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and makeme183
Bad example here it is actually a bad bad failo... A lot of girls do not like RGosling despite his status halo. Even normies don't find his face harmonious and I suspect the bad IPD is a big reason why.

Anything below 0.42 ESR starts to get iffy.
That's why I used his pic, his IPD is atrocious, yet he's still considered a sex symbol by many, proving my point that this guy is autistic as fuck for pointing out the IPD of the guy in the OP when his is a million times better, it's literally impossible for a foid to notice.

guy OP posted is chadlite facially , not cuz of PSL bullshit , but cuz of harmony , which is severely underrated here
he kinda looks like this guy -
2H42YH4MPYAOBMSL4DGRRGSSLQ.jpg

That's why I used his pic, his IPD is atrocious, yet he's still considered a sex symbol by many, proving my point that this guy is autistic as fuck for pointing out the IPD of the guy in the OP when his is a million times better, it's literally impossible for a foid to notice.
With the guy OP posted it will impact his harmony a bit but people won't be able to explicitly identify that particular flaw if you know what I mean. Sub-consciously it will hurt his attractiveness a bit. That's what happens when you have a not ideal but not too bad ESR.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
With the guy OP posted it will impact his harmony a bit but people won't be able to explicitly identify that particular flaw if you know what I mean. Sub-consciously it will hurt his attractiveness a bit. That's what happens when you have a not ideal but not too bad ESR.
A minor flaw like that isn't going to take any attractiveness away from him when he's already in the top 99% of men when it comes to looks, if a foid had to choose between him, or another guy on the same looks level with a better IPD, it wouldn't be a battle of who has better looks, she would view them the same, or pick the one that is more her type.

Easily chad smv. Wouldnt be surprised if he was on par w salludon or above

I mog him and I am on standouts too btw
U dont mog him lmao. Youre probably the same if not hes higher due to more robust bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
U dont mog him lmao. Youre probably the same if not hes higher due to more robust bones
I mog him in height eye color and better chin. My eye area is better also