from invisible to invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bur_01, JellyBelly and 6 others
What are those hips man....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly, xz90 and Deleted member 1139
Tfw you train for an entire year but the average 10th grader would still beat the shit outta you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Deleted member 483, kobecel and 2 others
Girl hips jesus

progresses me

very good body improvement, however this picture remind us there is no gym for wide hips
Yeah but he looks normal now atleast, he had zero chance before especially with that chest
On right is what my chest is wide when I was skinnyfat

WIDE BIRTHING HIPS

From invisible to primes to invisible to primes with better body ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
well his hips look less fucky so thats something. Probably looks much better in shirts too.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and androidcel
Fuck this is suicidefuel :(

He looked better before. Leaner face>bigger body (and his body isnt anything impressive even by normie standards, I wouldn't even be able to tell he went to the gym at all).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, xz90, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
shit progress honestly. he really doesn't seem like 25 pounds heavier in after pictures. obv I could be wrong, but this is just another prime example of shitty workout programming & diet. what makes it even worse is that he's 5'9 and short people build muscle quicker, just a joke

Yeah but he looks normal now atleast, he had zero chance before especially with that chest
On right is what my chest is wide when I was skinnyfat

he had zero chance before and he has zero chance after. "at least he looks normal now" cage. he looked "normal" before even by normie standards. it doesnt matter how "wide your chest is". nobody cares about aspie gymcel measures. its all about proportion. body is a halo when you're average or good looking. he's below average looking with that face and high E estrogenic hips

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Went from Gollum to Gollum with slightly bigger muscles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 483