Rate this Hapa Eurasian foid from Japan with an exotic backgroun

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Her name is Rola and her father is Bengali and her mother is half Russian half Japanese, making her 50% Bengali, 25% Russian, 25% Japanese
Gettyimages 617960146 612x612
1 16a0818431e1359744 472414380 16a0818431e large
Rola model af141088 20ed 4a0e a394 b98a3828802 resize 750
Aramajapan rola and other haafu stars are changing the entertainment landscape

N rola father a 20140728 870x489

She is half South asian, quarter Euro and quarter East Asian.

What would you rate her out of 10? Thoughts?

@Zer0/∞ your dream match @FailedNormieManlet another Bengalicel @Preston for the rate perspective @David Rothschild you like Hapas don't you?
@Detona @Xangsane :feelskek::feelskek: @Leonardo DiCaprio thoughts on this fellow Eurasian Nip combo? @Anstrum95 she mogs Nana:D @Collagen or rope @Vietnam

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 13787 and 10 others
Gooks are so repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17676, Pumanator and 1 other person
Her name is Rola and her father is Bengali and her mother is half Russian half Japanese, making her 50% Bengali, 25% Russian, 25% Japanese
View attachment 1576562View attachment 1576563View attachment 1576564View attachment 1576565
View attachment 1576566

@Zer0/∞ your dream match @FailedNormieManlet another Bengalicel @Preston for the rate perspective @David Rothschild you like Hapas don't you?
@Detona @Xangsane :feelskek::feelskek: @Leonardo DiCaprio thoughts on this fellow Eurasian Nip combo? @Anstrum95 she mogs Nana:D @Collagen or rope @Vietnam
Uncanny af, I can see her bengali influence haha. In the first 2 pics, her eyes and nose are quite bengali. Even her lips, it seems she's inherited the same sort of bengali pheno as me lmao. Her mouth/lower third are very bangla like. Gracile indid parents for sure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18045, johncruz12345 and 5 others

mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 16571
She is also one of the top 3 most followed Japanese celebrities too btw very interesting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18045
Uncanny af, I can see her bengali influence haha. In the first 2 pics, her eyes and nose are quite bengali. Even her lips, it seems she's inherited the same sort of bengali pheno as me lmao. Her mouth/lower third are very bangla like. Gracile indid parents for sure
Yeah I can defo see the Bengali influence as well my boy. Agreed.

What would you rate this qt out of 10:unsure:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
@Zer0/∞ Offspring.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Can you see how the woman on the left in the bottom pic is similar to rola? They are both bengali, obviously my family don't have their colouring, but the facial features are there. If you can spot it, you will know what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15004
View attachment 1576577
View attachment 1576579
Can you see how the woman on the left in the bottom pic is similar to rola? They are both bengali, obviously my family don't have their colouring, but the facial features are there. If you can spot it, you will know what i mean.
Bengalis are a very diverse people, they're barely even an ethnicity, they have all sorts of coloring skin tones facial features bone structure. I wasn't doubting you, sorry if it came off as sarcasm:cry:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I can defo see the Bengali influence as well my boy. Agreed.
What would you rate this qt out of 10:unsure:
I don't think she is ugly, but I don't find her sexy. She does not elicit any real primal urge to fuck within me. I find her nice to look at, but that's about it. As I've said in previous posts, pajeet women and a few other sorts of women elicit that "fuck" urge within me. She doesn't.

She is beautiful but not sexy, if that makes sense

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Bengalis are a very diverse people, they're barely even an ethnicity, they have all sorts of coloring skin tones facial features bone structure. I wasn't doubting you, sorry if it came off as sarcasm:cry:
not at all, I was just showcasing to any lurkers in the thread I wasn't bullshitting haha

• +1
8.5/10 Brown girls are p cute tbh. They tend to be hit or miss. Just wish they had better skin genes and weren't ostracized in the west

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Pumanator and Deleted member 15004
View attachment 1576562View attachment 1576563View attachment 1576564View attachment 1576565
View attachment 1576566

Stacylite

• +1
8.5/10 Brown girls are p cute tbh. They tend to be hit or miss. Just wish they had better skin genes and weren't ostracized in the west

Wtf are you babbling about? Brown women are ranked higher than white women in the West. White women are the ones who are ostracized. That's why white women try to make themselves all brown by tanning.

20180818_FBC544.png

• +1
her russian grandma saved her ass
View attachment 1576566

She looks like Gyaru, she needs to dye her black: blonde hair doesn't match traditional hapa beauty.

View attachment 1576566

Cute 7.5

Wtf are you babbling about? Brown women are ranked higher than white women in the West. White women are the ones who are ostracized. That's why white women try to make themselves all brown by tanning.

20180818_FBC544.png

brown colloquially refers to indian/subcontinent ppl

• Hmm...
  • +1
View attachment 1576566

Don't Bengalis have some asian influence?

Don't Bengalis have some asian influence?
bengalis can be very diverse but yes some can have SE Asian influenced features

• Hmm...
  • +1
She is ugly, in fact I'd you compare her to a top tier Stacy like Doutzen, she doesn't look human

in fact if you compare*

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1576566

Guarantee she does not live a Bengali lifestyle Muslim life etc

Shes fully westernised no culture left on her.
But she's very attractive staceylite in my eyes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
I find Bengali girls attractive tbh, sounds like you guys don't really lol
can't lie bro, I think Indian girls are nicer looking. Punjabi girls are foggers and quite a few south indian ones

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah her
Guarantee she does not live a Bengali lifestyle Muslim life etc

Shes fully westernised no culture left on her.
But she's very attractive staceylite in my eyes
dad faced legal trouble because of health insurance fraud:feelshaha:

I'm guessing she a secular home and school life, very irreligious I'd bet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
can't lie bro, I think Indian girls are nicer looking. Punjabi girls are foggers and quite a few south indian ones
I agree with you bro Punjabi girls are very hot

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah her

dad faced legal trouble because of health insurance fraud:feelshaha:

I'm guessing she a secular home and school life, very irreligious I'd bet
Not surprised about her father lmao

If a Bengali is mixed race they typically have fallen out of the religion and culture
As She's also a Japanese celebrity/model

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Not surprised about her father lmao

If a Bengali is mixed race they typically have fallen out of the religion and culture
As She's also a Japanese celebrity/model
Yeah usually when mixed marriages between people of differing religions happen, their child is usually irreligious

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
looks uncanny as fuck

bump

• Hmm...
View attachment 1576566

She has a nepali pheno

• Hmm...
looks like random northern chinese/korean/kap girl. nothing special. typically russian slav eurasian wmaf are hotter and more unique because they have mostly white features like forward growth, human jaws, and human eyelids, with exotic mongoloid features like wide round cheekbones and trans pubertal neoteny

• Hmm...
She is an exotic Asian for myself she is a glorified 7 with the best makeup