thebrownprettyboy

Surgerymax to chadlite
Screenshot 20220915 141525
Screenshot 20220915 141451
Screenshot 20220915 141441
Screenshot 20220915 141431
Screenshot 20220915 141423

Attachments

• GLOW by S&N by Shantnu Nikhil..Discover the new drop on www.shantanunikihil.com. Our Stores-@d...mp4
    2.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SecularIslamist, Chadethnic101 and 12 others
chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and thebrownprettyboy
Post unfrauded pics. His proportions seems to be wonky. Looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Indian version of Matt Bomer. Probably one of the best looking South Asians to ever be posted on here

Attachments

• A41D7088-6C24-47C1-8DE5-A73E619F2FAB.png
    A41D7088-6C24-47C1-8DE5-A73E619F2FAB.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 9BBF3167-C581-4466-A640-A74B590276A0.png
    9BBF3167-C581-4466-A640-A74B590276A0.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 7 others
Indian version of Matt Bomer. Probably one of the best looking South Asians to ever be posted on here
All south indians are incels he is prolly from Jatt clan or north of India

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
All south indians are incels he is prolly from Jatt clan or north of India
if he is south indian,then most probably keralid pheno or nord plus gracile indid phenotype

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and thebrownprettyboy
Na i just found him randomly on a insta page
Here is the link

He mogs Akash Kumar. From an objective standpoint he shits over every Indian model to ever be posted on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 20651 and thebrownprettyboy
Pretty good features but he has too much bones which make him bit strange looking.

Also he has done surgeries.

He uses botox for his lips and he has done nose job and maybe plenty of jaw fillers.

This what he looked before.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ExtraBones and justinzayn
Girls: “I’m not racist I love Indian guys!” The Indian guys in question:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 20651 and 1 other person
He uses botox for his lips and he has done nose job and maybe plenty of jaw fillers.

This what he looked before.

View attachment 1869785
checked his insta,i think his jawline is cuz of steroid effects,he performed in some local mens asthethic competition,after he did his transformation
it can be filler too

Just to be clear, these are the kind of chads I grew up around. That's why I always found it hilarious when they considered TSH a gigachad or guys like rabidrosaries and currylord get delusional AF comparing with the slum dwellers. Or for that matter, even guys like Zayn and Hrithik being seen as the peak of south asian looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Just to be clear, these are the kind of chads I grew up around. That's why I always found it hilarious when they considered TSH a gigachad or guys like rabidrosaries and currylord get delusional AF comparing with the slum dwellers. Or for that matter, even guys like Zayn and Hrithik being seen as the peak of south asian looks.
how can u be saying this and also consider Siddharth Malhotra to be a gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Idk about that chief, but this guy mogs hard

how can u be saying this and also consider Siddharth Malhotra to be a gigachad

View attachment 1869820
He was in Student of the Year where he was 10%bf. Not gigachad, but very good looking, and he has the same "kinda" harmony. He is better looking than Hrithik in my books except for Hrithik's eye color halo:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
checked his insta,i think his jawline is cuz of steroid effects,he performed in some local mens asthethic competition,after he did his transformation
it can be filler too
I checked his insta and I saw his older pics. His lips looks smaller and nose more wide. That is probably indication that he do a lot of plastic surgery. Also when jaw looks uncanny he has done something for it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I checked his insta and I saw his older pics. His lips looks smaller and nose more wide. That is probably indication that he do a lot of plastic surgery. Also when jaw looks uncanny he has done something for it.
Yeah i agree with that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-164915.png
    Screenshot_20220915-164915.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Looks uncanny af.

sadly hes still indian shitskin so 4psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: ExtraBones
Who cares?
Is this guy gonna slay Katrina, Jacqueline, Tara etc?
I’ll rather be Sid.
lol being co-star doesn't mean slaying. He wouldn't have the balls for the first two, because of Salmaan Khan's power.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MOGGER.

I can't believe it.

6.5 PSL at the very least.

He can LTR a white stacy or maybe even a white gigastacy if he isn't a manlet.

He clearly face mogs Matt Bomer. Matt's lower third is too wide and his ES ratio is worse than the Indian model.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Vain786
lol being co-star doesn't mean slaying. He wouldn't have the balls for the first two, because of Salmaan Khan's power.
What do you mean? Sid has dated them. Obviously he won’t put that out in public.
Why would Salman care?

Anyway Indian girls still prefer Hrithik and Sid. There are reels made on them. I never see a reel on guy like Viduyt Jamaal (high PSL).

What do you mean? Sid has dated them. Obviously he won’t put that out in public.
Why would Salman care?

Anyway Indian girls still prefer Hrithik and Sid. There are reels made on them. I never see a reel on guy like Viduyt Jamaal (high PSL).
lol u sure don't know bollywood

He has probably not slayed any of his co-stars except Kiara Advani and Alia Bhatt honestly

and 99% of his slays are probably struggling actresses, fangirls, powerful directors (both male and female)

He has probably not slayed any of his co-stars except Kiara Advani and Alia Bhatt honestly

You sound dumb man, ngl. There are videos like above and you think this guy hasn’t slayed her behind the scenes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700

You sound dumb man, ngl. There are videos like above and you think this guy hasn’t slayed her behind the scenes?

All photo ops. It's good for promotions. He has stayed much hotter struggling actresses and models but not them specifically, Tara is possible.

He is basically Sushant Singh Rajput but knows how to not get too big for his shoes with the powerful peeps

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Michael Myers
Wdf is this photo
Screenshot 20220915 065747 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Vain786
His parents weren't even good looking they were normies at best how is this possible

He is basically Sushant Singh Rajput but knows how to not get too big for his shoes with the powerful peeps
Rest in peace, my fellow sweet Rajput prince. :(

Sidarth is a panjabi mogger.