Rate this Indian TERASTACY

Shut thread

jfl these cumskin copes keep getting more fantastical.

you can fuck an above average eastern european chick for about $50 anywhere in india.
I'm just telling you that these two are not that high smv and are therefore looksmatched.

Therefore the message of your post is wrong.

Saw an Indian on my FYP that fogs this one to suicide. She is HTB with pheno failo.
An accurate rate.

A fillermaxxed blonde white becky has higher smv.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Mirin tambram bvll

I’m too high inhib and exhibit absolutely zero thuggish tendencies, my looks don’t correlate at all with my behavior at all :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
how biug is ur penis? You can do penile enl;argement and run bulge game bbc thug game with tats

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and rand anon
An accurate rate.

A fillermaxxed blonde white becky has higher smv.
pontless to rate smv bc it s subjective obviously and wildly fluctuates with location. also smv is just such an autistic concept jfl
I'm just telling you that these two are not that high smv and are therefore looksmatched.

Therefore the message of your post is wrong.
what message? the post isn't even about the guy bro

Last edited:
how biug is ur penis? You can do penile enl;argement and run bulge game bbc thug game with tats
Jfl

Do u think I could actually pass as mullato though?

This hapa girl from Vindica thought I looked black kekek
@forevermirin
C92C93B7 E4F1 474C 84AA 7C77DD090003

She’s Kpop chad only though sadly @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23218
Jfl

@forevermirin
View attachment 2095902

i dont think so, you could pass latino maybe tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon move top texas and start sp[eaking spanish,and get some tats latinas dont care about heightr

• Love it
pontless to rate smv bc it s subjective obviously and wildly fluctuates with location. also smv is just such an autistic concept jfl

what message? the post isn't even about the guy bro
SMV is based on averages. It's the only way to accurately represent someone's perceived smv in real life. if you're not rating off this then what are you rating them for?

If you don't want to understand SMV then that's fine. Personally I care about maxxing out my looks to appeal to the most attractive woman possible. That's the entire point of this site.

impossible to be stacy she is not white latina or black take ur curry femcel bhai
kek Asian foids mog the fuck out of all of these, and negro foids? jfl

SMV is based on averages. It's the only way to accurately represent someone's perceived smv in real life. if you're not rating off this then what are you rating them for?
face
If you don't want to understand SMV then that's fine. Personally I care about maxxing out my looks to appeal to the most attractive woman possible. That's the entire point of this site.
except looksmaxxing isn't the same as smvmaxxing. they have overlap but not the same obviously. you'd have different smv maxxing techniques in california and norway. you'll have the same looksmaxxing approach anywhere itw.

Jfl

@forevermirin
View attachment 2095902

yeah u could pass either black or mulatto.
i used to fuck w people saying i was 1/4 black in college jfl, most believed me.

• Love it
face

except looksmaxxing isn't the same as smvmaxxing. they have overlap but not the same obviously. you'd have different smv maxxing techniques in california and norway. you'll have the same looksmaxxing approach anywhere itw.
Face should be graded on attractiveness yes, but then why shouldn't you take their phenotype into consideration? The colour of their skin will impact their sexual appeal. To argue phenotype is subjective is the same as every other part of a man's face to an extent. Some phenotypes perform significantly better on dating apps for example despite having the same psl face.

Face should be graded on attractiveness yes, but then why shouldn't you take their phenotype into consideration? The colour of their skin will impact their sexual appeal. To argue phenotype is subjective is the same as every other part of a man's face to an extent. Some phenotypes perform significantly better on dating apps for example despite having the same psl face.
imo pheno shouldn't be considered as it is a lot more geography dependant than other facial features.

if you show the exact same psl face with different phenos to people in different parts of the world, theyre likely all going to pick different phenos as ideal.

imagine a hypothetical world in which sub saharan pheno was the prevailing beauty standard and white was curry tier subhuman. someone like margot robbie would have a massive pheno failo, but it would still be retarded to rate her HTB on a face rating post. shes well above normie tier facially - same as this foid.

Why does so many people on here like foids that look like men?

Estrogenic women mogs if your not a bit homosexual.

1656265977532421~c5_720x720.jpeg
White women in the west are also men. They are all stupid fucking tall and get fat/big.

imo pheno shouldn't be considered as it is a lot more geography dependant than other facial features.

if you show the exact same psl face with different phenos to people in different parts of the world, theyre likely all going to pick different phenos as ideal.

imagine a hypothetical world in which sub saharan pheno was the prevailing beauty standard and white was curry tier subhuman. someone like margot robbie would have a massive pheno failo, but it would still be retarded to rate her HTB on a face rating post. shes well above normie tier facially - same as this foid.
I guess I never considered this. However I'm pretty sure if you put Margot Robbie in any part of the world, she is deemed highly attractive regardless.

Meanwhile there are equivalent psl females with a different pheno who will do worse in some parts of the world and not better in any parts.

The point is some phenos are just taxxed everywhere relative to other phenos. If you're a white guy you are not taxxed anywhere in the world and are actually boosted in some parts. If you're a specific pheno you are taxxed heavily in some parts of the world and boosted in none.

nigga this thread still going

• WTF
Reactions: forevermirin
I guess I never considered this. However I'm pretty sure if you put Margot Robbie in any part of the world, she is deemed highly attractive regardless.
Yeah but my point is that in a world where white people had the same race failo as curries, then by your logic she would be HTB because of race failo - when in actuality someone that good looking shouldn't be anywhere bear Betty territory.
The point is some phenos are just taxxed everywhere relative to other phenos. If you're a white guy you are not taxxed anywhere in the world and are actually boosted in some parts. If you're a specific pheno you are taxxed heavily in some parts of the world and boosted in none.
This is a slightly oversimplified way of looking at things. I'm not going to go into my opinion on the racepill ive done so many times before on this forum, but my point is that using pheno to downrate someone isn't exactly useful.

If you said this woman is stacey with curry failo - then sure that would make sense as curry failo would apply differently in different parts of the world. By rating her HTB after applying your own interpretation of curry failo, you might be accurately rating her for where u live / your social circle, but it is far from an objective rate.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Why does so many people on here like foids that look like men?

Estrogenic women mogs if your not a bit homosexual.

1656265977532421~c5_720x720.jpeg
If she shaved her head she would look like a dude

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin