Rate this indian

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
He is 5'3, balding and looks like this after lifting for 2 years is it over for him? He also blasts roids.

Attachments

• 1692115666140378.png
    1692115666140378.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, exo, Napoleon de Geso and 6 others
It’s over tbh framecel

His YouTube channel is autistic as fuck too just listening to him speak that autism

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
He is 5'3, balding and looks like this after lifting for 2 years is it over for him? He also blasts roids.
high chadlite chad potential mogs me you and everone on the org

• Hmm...
fr he a sub5 and a gymcoping one, low ltn basically subhuman

• JFL
@Blackgymmax @Lebgfinal Do your thing.

bruh his channel is too brutal. it make me feel depressed asf wtf. poor guy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0kami123 and Deleted member 31155
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 31155 and NerdcelThundercok
wtf is wrong with the way he speaks i watched one vid of his an the first 10 seconds i thought he was a robot constructed by Tesla.

wtf is wrong with the way he speaks i watched one vid of his an the first 10 seconds i thought he was a robot constructed by Tesla.
autism son.

I watch his videos
No comment

• JFL
Doesnt look too bad or anything its only at 5’3, its over

HTN in the slums of bangladesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 0kami123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
chadlite in madhya pradesh

• JFL
Mirin how even the greycels can see his subhumanity.

Mogs @TDTaykurso

Brutal af. Feel bad for the dude tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
yeah bro cause he would def not be an incel if he was ur race.
hes incel regardles, its hilarious u speaking like ur superior to him, i am ur NOT JFL, mirin u actually believing ur htn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Banasura and cutie_pie
im speaking to u as if im superior, u r mtn at best, coping hard the body halo makes u htn like people dont notice faces at all, I bet this guy is coping in a similar way that his body can elevate him to mtn status.

cap + ur literally the same race of him u blockhead midget JFL.
funny you calling ANYONE a midget when you a whole ass 5'6 yourself lil nigga

@Rimaxtis this poo skin nigger is lookism's new bully victim.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis

6'3, faceless dork.

if ur 6'3 I am 6'8
Heightproof
Updated
Sideangle

heightproof of early 2022 i was 6'2.5 before i started thugmaxxing / gymmaxxing, i'm now 6'3 195lbs, cope LTN.

This shit shows me you got avg height vibes bro, why you lying when spics can't even grow that high. Also nice eyeliner FAGGOT
i can't stop laughing, that height is not AVERAGE at ALL, can send pics of me heightmogging everybody near me, 6'2.5 back then i still mogged u nigga + it's not eyeliner it's literally a HAIR perfectly angled near my eye, if u had any iq you'd realise both, JFL slow nigga.

This shit shows me you got avg height vibes bro, why you lying when spics can't even grow that high. Also nice eyeliner FAGGOT
+ ur slow as fuck if u think i'm anywhere in the 5 foot range, even when i was skinny i was long as fuck, gtfo with ur bullshit slow nigga.

+ ur slow as fuck if u think i'm anywhere in the 5 foot range, even when i was skinny i was long as fuck, gtfo with ur bullshit slow nigga.
You are larping to shitskin punjabi incels on a internet forum, you sad sad lil monkey boy. Unlike you I don't have to larp and can say with confidence I am 6'1 and would fold you like a lawn chair you dyel ass spic.

You are larping to shitskin punjabi incels on a internet forum, you sad sad lil monkey boy. Unlike you I don't have to larp and can say with confidence I am 6'1 and would fold you like a lawn chair you dyel ass spic.
bro stfu real quick when he realised his dumb iq couldnt connect the dots and it's not eyeliner, ur 6'1 i'm 6'3, u just embarassed urself there, u can LOOK at my height pic and see i heightmog u into oblivion u dumb nigga, also i'm tall because im NOT a spic nigga im larping spic JFL, white boy maxxing thugmaxxing is a brutal end for LTN's like u RIP, also i'm literally 9-0 in kickboxing u wouldnt do shit, keep larping online tough guy.

bro stfu real quick when he realised his dumb iq couldnt connect the dots and it's not eyeliner, ur 6'1 i'm 6'3, u just embarassed urself there, u can LOOK at my height pic and see i heightmog u into oblivion u dumb nigga, also i'm tall because im NOT a spic nigga im larping spic JFL, white boy maxxing thugmaxxing is a brutal end for LTN's like u RIP, also i'm literally 9-0 in kickboxing u wouldnt do shit, keep larping online tough guy.

>spic speaking
>two shitskin manlets fighting at the same height
>still larping fake height

You are ugly as fuck and look like you weigh a whole ass 130 shut yo ass up before I curve your dome in nigga.

>spic speaking

You are ugly as fuck and look like you weigh a whole ass 130 shut yo ass up before I curve your dome in nigga.
age, record, all accurate, i heightlarped in the description for the hot girls i send it to JFL, you're a 6'1 midget and you know irl you wouldnt do shit to me without getting your leg shinkicked into oblivion, ur a fat balding incel who doesn't send his face and talks shit, i'm not a spic, but i appreciate that my larping is working on u, i mog u and anyone u know, GTFO virgin i owned u JFL.

Combinediq

homie combined all his iq to attempt to check me for wearing eyeliner,heightlarping, and being spic, got debunked in ALL 3, GG, keep contributing ur uninteresting shitty opinions that nobody gives a fuck about u negative ratio repped loser, JFL.

>spic speaking

+ miring u literally only got 17 slays at fucking 23, old ass fart JFL, 17 with 100+ slays, levels.

Ikr Bros annoying asf

age, record, all accurate, i heightlarped in the description for the hot girls i send it to JFL, you're a 6'1 midget and you know irl you wouldnt do shit to me without getting your leg shinkicked into oblivion, ur a fat balding incel who doesn't send his face and talks shit, i'm not a spic, but i appreciate that my larping is working on u, i mog u and anyone u know, GTFO virgin i owned u JFL.
+ miring u literally only got 17 slays at fucking 23, old ass fart JFL, 17 with 100+ slays, levels.
View attachment 2386436
homie combined all his iq to attempt to check me for wearing eyeliner,heightlarping, and being spic, got debunked in ALL 3, GG, keep contributing ur uninteresting shitty opinions that nobody gives a fuck about u negative ratio repped loser, JFL.
Keep barking for me you low IQ dog you are bullied by everyone on this forum so hard you have to hide your subhuman lower third you recessed rat I weigh 210, thats how I know you a small bitch and I would buck break you unironically.

Attachments

• 98186B92-B5D3-427C-A001-F1BF96E38389.jpg
    98186B92-B5D3-427C-A001-F1BF96E38389.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 0
Man of culture. He deserves better than filthy 3dpd can offer

• JFL
Keep barking for me you low IQ dog you are bullied by everyone on this forum so hard you have to hide your subhuman lower third you recessed rat I weigh 210, thats how I know you a small bitch and I would buck break you unironically.
LMFAO LONG NIPPLES, GAY BUILD, SHORTER THEN UR MIRROR, REAL MADE FOR BBC.