Is he a HTN, or high HTN? There is no way he is a chadlite

Here he looks like shit

Is he a HTN, or high HTN? There is no way he is a chadlite

Here he looks like shit

Let me guess
Ethnic bitches in the comments

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Chad lite and the only thing keeping him away from a chad is the nose to mouth ratio, if anyone disagrees they're a jbw coper

• +1
Reactions: muh
Almost chad-lite.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
You guys are too serious with ratings, the guy has 169k on insta by just thirst trapping. How can he “almost a chadlite”. Stop coping retards

• +1
Chad lite and the only thing keeping him away from a chad is the nose to mouth ratio, if anyone disagrees they're a jbw coper
I disagree tho, actually I don’t take in account pheno, just only if it fucks him too much, but other thing I saw is his shit gonion Simmetry, he legit has one side chad, and the other one subhuman, I think MAX he is a high HTN

Chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
HTN

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
I disagree tho, actually I don’t take in account pheno, just only if it fucks him too much, but other thing I saw is his shit gonion Simmetry, he legit has one side chad, and the other one subhuman, I think MAX he is a high HTN
Oh yeah i just noticed that but keep in mind asymmetries are way less noticeable in real life

• +1
Reactions: greycel, muh and zombie
Agree and tbh he is high Chadlite mainly because of insanely low bf %, high zygos, good eyes (tier above: above avg), v good angularity. Good soft markers too
Front is mid-high Chadlite
Side is mid Chad tier. Rivals those of Amnesia and Zayn Malik

As for what you said you are partially right. But the ratio that matters more is lip width to chin width and they being 1:1. This dude has not only a vertically short chin (that will balance his middle third if he fixes), but also has a narrow chin than lip width. Given his lips are puffy those 2 work together to give this dude a hella feminine effect.

I said you were partially right, because on the other hand he can make his current face less worse, rather than better (above point using chin augmentation), by messing around with his nose. Specifically his alar base, in which I've noticed that thin alar bases always work with higher zygos. But if you make the nose more defined looking, you will highlight another flaw of it which is the nostril size/bulbous tip, for which you can just change the bulbous tip by defining it making it slightly more pointy. Wouldn't mess woth nostril sizes tbh.

I'd go for the first one tbh, nose is way worse to deal with, in terms of it being a higher risk for less reward.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Anyone saying anything under chadlite shouldn't be allowed to rate here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonza and greycel